[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
They have go for the older gen cos Tanchai is alot older maturer than prissana
I guess so. It's just that Tik just looks too young for the role despite his age. =(

---
Well, I should go now. Lol
I have some work to do. I will be back to stalk these lakrons later. LOL

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Tanchai role isn't Mark cos his name been cross out long ago now fans are cheering
on Andrew,Dome,Ken T
i know :) but i am just picturing Mark in a suit and tie :pervie: i would vote for all 3 :) haha .. i mean any of the three ... but hedging a little more towards Dome ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
in my eyes I found them mostly alike...I love Ann and I also love Kim...both girl are lovely thanks for the photo
Yeah Kim does have that Anne feature they resemble Kim she best fit to play the
servant 'Chor Am' and the rich hiso high class only Daughter'Ameeka'. :dance3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was kind of shock to see that they're reuniting mark and kim already.. hehe..

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe that I've found this tread.

I am so happy that Kimberly has a new lakorn. I can't wait to see it.

Love Kim!!!!!!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm not really watching Rak Patiharn so I hope Kim's acting has improved--not that she was really bad, she was good in 4HJHKK, just dialogue could be worked on, but nonetheless I like her a lot and I'm excited to see her in Anne's first produced lakorn! And I kinda like her with Mark, except I just wished it wasn't the serious p'ek role again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
U guys this is the update
Kim and Mark is already 100% confirm
and U guys won't be disappointed since the Queen of Thai Lakorn is producing this its
one of her own lakorn she star in and plus its a good lakorn too I recommend to U all

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Can anybody please tell me what does Punya Chon Kon Krua mean?

Thank you.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here's the clip of Anne confirm Kim and Mark as pra'nang when she had the opening of
Qi Pao

credit to windlight2010

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
U guys this is the update
Kim and Mark is already 100% confirm
and U guys won't be disappointed since the Queen of Thai Lakorn is producing this its
one of her own lakorn she star in and plus its a good lakorn too I recommend to U all
Alice, who is the Queen of Thai Lakorn? haha. I just have to ask.ha.ahha.
Okay, Never mind you don't have to answer me now.Feel kind of stupid now.ah.Not
knowing that its Ann. I always name her as the Princess of Thai Lakorn.ha.not Queen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, who is the Queen of Thai Lakorn? haha. I just have to ask.ha.ahha.
Okay, Never mind you don't have to answer me now.Feel kind of stupid now.ah.Not
knowing that its Ann. I always name her as the Princess of Thai Lakorn.ha.not Queen.
the Queen of Thai Lakorn is P'Anne she use to been called a princess but since every of
huge fans loves her so now she's been put as a Queen

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
the Queen of Thai Lakorn is P'Anne she use to been called a princess but since every of
huge fans loves her so now she's been put as a Queen
hahah.Yeah, I forgot it was Ann that's why i ask you.hah. But I realize that it was her afterward. hahha. I always know her as the Princess.Okay, now I'll call her the Queen of the Thai Lakorn Entertainment/ Actress.hah.:) Thanks.