[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Qi Pao is getting very good. I envy Annes hair like always lol so freakin beautiful ! I really like Khun Pink because she's a strong will pooying ! I love that about her ! Haah she's a dork duay ! I look forward to every part Nat uploads !

I really want to know who the killer is ! I'm thinking it is Pei peis mother ! LOL at Pinks comebacks to Pei peis crazyness ahahah too funny when those two go at it with each other 555
Hahah right?! Lols i cant wait for the next episode because Pei Pei's mother slaps her... that made me felt bad for Pei Pei for the FIRST TIME... ughh this movie makes me swear alot HAHA!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Nat subbed up to ep 9 the firs 20 minutes. Wow it was really good. That part was really sad. I totally empathy with Khun Nai Yai and Khun Lien especially Khun Nai Yai. They did everything for their family, but the husband made it like a sh*t. I understand now why Nai Yai hates Nai Rong so much. The night club singer deserves to be hated for everything. I hate her more and more now. No sympathy for her at all. Poor Pei Pei to have such a b*tch mother like that. Khun Jin is disgusting, actually he portrays the true color of most guy in this real life.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn coming to an end yet? If yes, then pei pei mom could be the killer. If not ending soon, then killer is someone else. The true murderer always pop up at the end. It could be the fatherer or the bad maid..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn coming to an end yet? If yes, then pei pei mom could be the killer. If not ending soon, then killer is someone else. The true murderer always pop up at the end. It could be the fatherer or the bad maid..
In 2 weeks this lakorn will end.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Right. We will only know who's the real murderer at the end, which is so torturing haha. So much things can happen between this two week.

As I mentioned earlier, since Ning Nirut is in here, I can't help but to think he's the murderer lol. This lakorn reminds me so much of Jan Euy Jan Jao. Ning N appeared to be such the best-est one, actually he was the murderer. Ning played the same role in this two lakorns; the owner of the house and inheritance, except that he was cripple in JEJJ and believed in ghosts, which is totally opposite to Jao Wern Yeuy.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Awww... i wanted Qi Pao to be long -_- So does anyone know exactly HOW many episodes it has?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
13 only?! Wahhhhh? But its okay, as long as the lakorn has a good ending WOOT WOOT! Because you know what?! >< I still have YAH LEUM CHUN! Teeheess!
Hope it will be a happy ending too.

I know it's only 13 episode, but we have our next lakorn that most of us are waiting for right??????

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hope it will be a happy ending too.

I know it's only 13 episode, but we have our next lakorn that most of us are waiting for right??????
Haha right?! Id be REALLY sad IF Qi Pao was Ann's last lakorn but its not so..no need to worry as much! teehee! But still...13 ONLY?! Urgghhh.... too less... haha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha right?! Id be REALLY sad IF Qi Pao was Ann's last lakorn but its not so..no need to worry as much! teehee! But still...13 ONLY?! Urgghhh.... too less... haha
I didn't even check if Nat have sub all of ep.9 yet, but it was getting better and better now.

I was so happy to know that Ann still except some lakorn. Next year we all will get to see Ann on screen again.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it will be about 13 episode.
i guess it will be 14 episodes.
at pantip they wrote 14..'14' thats the only thing i understand sentence..lol...

ไปอ่านเรื่องย่อ "กี่เพ้า" ในเว็บผู้จัดการ ตอนนี้ลงถึงตอนอวสานแล้วค่ะ

เรื่องย่อมีทั้งหมด 14 ตอน ในละครดำเนินเรื่องมาจนถึงเรื่องย่อตอนที่ 10 แล้ว

อดใจอีกนิด "กี่เพ้า" ก็จะลาจอแล้วค่ะ เซ็งเลยค่ะ

someone pls translate na.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
i guess it will be 14 episodes.
at pantip they wrote 14..'14' thats the only thing i understand sentence..lol...

ไปอ่านเรื่องย่อ "กี่เพ้า" ในเว็บผู้จัดการ ตอนนี้ลงถึงตอนอวสานแล้วค่ะ

เรื่องย่อมีทั้งหมด 14 ตอน ในละครดำเนินเรื่องมาจนถึงเรื่องย่อตอนที่ 10 แล้ว

อดใจอีกนิด "กี่เพ้า" ก็จะลาจอแล้วค่ะ เซ็งเลยค่ะ

someone pls translate na.

14 only?! Not 13? aww i thought it was going to be about 15 or 16 episodes... dang it.. QI PAO is flying by soooo fast...maybe im just enjoying it too much.... is this what happens when you love it sooo much? I think so... the more fun you have, the quicker the time goes by...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haven't been here for so long....I didn't even get a chance to watch the latest episodes because I was watching SB with my lil' cousin hahah. I hope to finish 7-9 soon so I can come and investigate with ya'll!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr:AK Pantip

Gosh May Lee...
JMT trying soo hard to forget her and focus on Pink...
But she's coming back to JMT...oho...poor Pink...
And the preview for next episode/the sub version..
Anne is sooo good in that scene...
Pink,u should move to Ah Wei...dump JMT!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

cr:AK Pantip

Gosh May Lee...
JMT trying soo hard to forget her and focus on Pink...
But she's coming back to JMT...oho...poor Pink...
And the preview for next episode/the sub version..
Anne is sooo good in that scene...
Pink,u should move to Ah Wei...dump JMT!!
I know. I don't like JMT because every times he's with Pink, he always think of Maylee.