[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Qi Pao" means Cheongsam in English which is a Chinese dress. pra'ek will be playing as a Chinese guy(Hong Kong.)based on the novel, it was taken place in New York. The writer is Pongsatorn the same person who wrote Sarb Pusa and Roy Mai. I heard he/she writes really good novel too.

but yea, does the article say they will begin filming this month?

http://www.thairath..../gookgik/182337
thanks to Dolly for the translation. summary will be posted up!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im anxious to know who will be pra'ek! they should choose Dome cause he look somewhat chinese.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! Is Ann confirm? Aum also looks Chinese too, I hope not Aun though. I like the different setting that this will take place in. Oh and I like that it's by broadcast too. Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im anxious to know who will be pra'ek! they should choose Dome cause he look somewhat chinese.
thanks Tinah that is such a great news it made my day they're back to the old good
Broadcast Company yeah i agree with Dome too i can't think of any else from Ch3 that
looks Chinese Rome his also another Chinese looking perhaps Aum also can or maybe
Au his kind of look Chinese it will be good to see Anne and Au reunite i miss seeing
them since samee tee tra and the older punyakorn kon krua

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WOW! YAY totally looking forward to this.
Soo many Anne lakorns, but daym nothings really confirmed yet.
I hope this lakorn is promising. :)

Yay grls we also have something new of Anne to look forward too
:grouphug: :grouphug:

thanks Tinah !

tinah

sarNie Coma
True, anne have been linked to so many lakorns but neither has been fully confirmed yet. I don't want to get too excited yet.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If this one is filming soon, than their is a really good chance Anne will be in here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The article above says they begin filming in October. That's such a long wait! Anne could of accepted another lakorn while waiting. Then again, if they plan to film in New York like the novel it would be awhile to prepare.

I hope they will have the opening n fitting soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The article above says they begin filming in October. That's such a long wait! Anne could of accepted another lakorn while waiting. Then again, if they plan to film in New York like the novel it would be awhile to prepare.

I hope they will have the opening n fitting soon
before opening and fitting they have to confirm who's Anne co-star p'ek

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha yea. why couldnt they just tell us everything all together. now we have to wait to find out who the pra'ek will be

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait...is Anne really really confirmed in here??
Or it just fan request??
Or just another rumor?? :thumbdown:

Anyway,its investigation,right tinah??
So,this is the one Anne mention that she has accepted,not SPP with Nadech?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It would also be good if Chaikrit was the p'ek. I think he's with exact though, right?
I just want to post the same thing TML (sorry,your name too long,i'm lazy to type it,hope you don't mind :D )
Chakrit / Dome / Ken..
i want Andrew but since his face more western,i don't think he fit this role..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to post the same thing TML (sorry,your name too long,i'm lazy to type it,hope you don't mind :D )
Chakrit / Dome / Ken..
i want Andrew but since his face more western,i don't think he fit this role..
Lol. That's ok. When I log in I get lazy to even write type it.

Yeah I would want Andrew in here, but if they choose a guy that looks Chinese those are the ones I can come up with. Aum would be good too, but I doubt it since he has other lakorn to film. Om I don't know, but I would love for him to be in here. Even Chaikrit would be a great choice if he could, because they haven't reunite in so long.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. That's ok. When I log in I get lazy to even write type it.

Yeah I would want Andrew in here, but if they choose a guy that looks Chinese those are the ones I can come up with. Aum would be good too, but I doubt it since he has other lakorn to film. Om I don't know, but I would love for him to be in here. Even Chaikrit would be a great choice if he could, because they haven't reunite in so long.
I always waiting Anne-Chakrit to reunite...
Their chemistry in SPGT was sooooooooooo good....
Aum-err....i don't want to comment anything,i respect his fans :grouphug: but i've to admitted that Aum-Anne was a HOT couple in BBK..
Om-okay this time i can say Om is young for anne..don't get me wrong...i mean it because this storyline not based on the love between younger pra ek with older nang ek...Most importantly,i know we will hear about age again if Om in here..I prefer he in Sarp Pra Peng.... But since most of the people said,his acting is just so-so,i don't know whether i want to see him with Anne or not.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dila, its from an actual article which I post above so its not a fans reaquest. As for it being confirmed or not, we can only wait and see. The article did say they gonna start filming in october

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila, its from an actual article which I post above so its not a fans reaquest. As for it being confirmed or not, we can only wait and see. The article did say they gonna start filming in october
Oh,ok thanks tinah..
So now i can be 30% happy..lol..
I use google translate and i see Ken's name... :scratchchin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I always waiting Anne-Chakrit to reunite...
Their chemistry in SPGT was sooooooooooo good....
Aum-err....i don't want to comment anything,i respect his fans :grouphug: but i've to admitted that Aum-Anne was a HOT couple in BBK..
Om-okay this time i can say Om is young for anne..don't get me wrong...i mean it because this storyline not based on the love between younger pra ek with older nang ek...Most importantly,i know we will hear about age again if Om in here..I prefer he in Sarp Pra Peng.... But since most of the people said,his acting is just so-so,i don't know whether i want to see him with Anne or not.
That's true. I don't want to hear it either. I just hope this one is confirm, not like all the others that been linked and cause so much drama before it's even confirm. One thing I am glad that all the lakorn that Anne is linked to are all interesting ones. Even this one seems pretty good, I would just need to know the storyline more though. If they will start this around October or something then I guess we wouldn't wait to long to know who will be p'ek, because I think Anne will be in here.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true. I don't want to hear it either. I just hope this one is confirm, not like all the others that been linked and cause so much drama before it's even confirm. One thing I am glad that all the lakorn that Anne is linked to are all interesting ones. Even this one seems pretty good, I would just need to know the storyline more though. If they will start this around October or something then I guess we wouldn't wait to long to know who will be p'ek, because I think Anne will be in here.

Yeah,i don't want to hear those complaint but what can we do...
Even if the pra ek is unconfirm yet,i guess we also get to hear some complaint. :thumbdown:
So,this is the lakorn that she talk about when she said she got offer from Broadcast not for MSN but for other lakorn...
I don't mind she rejected MSn and accepted this one because her Thai fans said MSN novel was boring and this novel is good.
I'm praying Chakrit or Dome in here..

tinah

sarNie Coma
the novel has been published in "Sakulthai" weekly magazine which has just finished so that mean the book hasn't came out yet. no wonder i couldn't find the summary of the book.

from the writer, this is one of the 4 novel about fabric. Sarp Posa was about Thai fabric, Roy Mai is about Laos, Qi Pai is about Chinese and the last one is about Indian fabric.

thanks to dolly for the heads up