[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila,I'm sure a lot of creative Chinese KA fans or Ann fans will do a lot of banners regard to this lakorn in the future!!!
You can steal whichever you want!!!

I already saw some of it brfore & with Ken too...
Anyway,got enough sleep??? :coverlaf:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I like Aum with nat..
They look adorable together..
And i not hope Anne-Aum reunite....
I think they r adorable but why does Nat have to be close to Ann! Urgg i want them just to pair up because i thought they were amazing together they got to know each other right away! I dont want them in this lakorn but maybe MGD since Tik wont take it! I really want to see Aum and Ann together in comedy romance it'll be cute

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they r adorable but why does Nat have to be close to Ann! Urgg i want them just to pair up because i thought they were amazing together they got to know each other right away! I dont want them in this lakorn but maybe MGD since Tik wont take it! I really want to see Aum and Ann together in comedy romance it'll be cute
I don't want to see Aum-Ann for the 2nd time but i admit that they are HOT together in BBK...
i want to see anne with new pra ek in here..
About MGD,don't know what to say..
Sometime,i think that lakorn not gonna be happen,sometime i still have a feeling that mr jungle is still the pra ek..

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Chai was with Anne in the musical lakorn right??
forgot the title....
Yes, it was called "Seur See Foon" I've never really saw the lakorn of that one but did got the cd and vcd...i really like them together :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it was called "Seur See Foon" I've never really saw the lakorn of that one but did got the cd and vcd...i really like them together :thumbsup:
They're cute in that lakorn but Chai is like a 'blur' guy..lol..:coverlaf:
I just watched their part togeher because no one sub it and i don't understand anything..
One thing i wonder is did they get married in that lakorn..
Because they live together but there's no scene of their wedding. :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
suer see feun was one of the lakorn i didnt watch of annes lol just cause i didnt like chai as pra'ek

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
They're cute in that lakorn but Chai is like a 'blur' guy..lol..:coverlaf:
I just watched their part togeher because no one sub it and i don't understand anything..
One thing i wonder is did they get married in that lakorn..
Because they live together but there's no scene of their wedding. :scratchhead2:
lol about the marriage part i don't know because i haven't even watch that lakorn at all...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
suer see feun was one of the lakorn i didnt watch of annes lol just cause i didnt like chai as pra'ek
I've watch suer see fon yeah i didn't like Chai as pra'ek either i use to seeing him
as supporting i wish the pra'ek for Qi Pao is Au Thanakorn him and Anne are so hot
looking pair they had 2 lakorn already Samee tee tra was a cheezy sweet romance which
give me that goosebump senses when Anne pair with Au its like pairing with Ken both
of the A-list p'ek they both level the same i wanna see P'Anne reunite with P'Au
again my 1st choice is Dome 2nd Au T and i just miss out Pong his also in my list

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:bump: oh yeah...finally ann is doing a lakorn!! waiting and hoping it will be ken co-staring with her. other actors are so so.. but when you put ken and ann together is magic they are the best on screen couples. and you know the network see it too :yahoo:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
:bump: oh yeah...finally ann is doing a lakorn!! waiting and hoping it will be ken co-staring with her. other actors are so so.. but when you put ken and ann together is magic they are the best on screen couples. and you know the network see it too :yahoo:
I agree but idk y but Ken's pissing me off! Im so excited!! BTW i love your banners

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne just confirmed with her fans yesturday that shes gonna be in this lakorn and now heres another confirmation from khung nong. she said its gonna be another challenging role for anne after playing in BBK. its a mystery drama filled with excitement, challenge, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSwvfOvalQE&feature=player_embedded#at=77
credit to ladyednamode

edit:

heres the novel

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Alhough i don't like some kind of killing/ghost story but this news make me excited..
Its more crazy than BBK..
Yeahhhhh..i'm so excited just after read your comment tinah..
Gosh,drama,mystery,killing..
I can't wait for the full summary...
Knowing the genre make me forget about the pra ek..

p/s:the girl in the cover look like the girl in the movie with tony leung & wang lee hom..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
anne just confirmed with her fans yesturday that shes gonna be in this lakorn and now heres another confirmation from khung nong. she said its gonna be another challenging role for anne after playing in BBK. its a mystery drama filled with excitement, challenge, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSwvfOvalQE&feature=player_embedded#at=77
credit to ladyednamode

edit:

heres the novel

thanks Tinah your awesome sharing another good news omg another crazy one like BBK then I'm :cheer: rooting the pra'ek is Dome Pakorn
is qi pao a remake or a new script?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^like I menmtioned before its a brand new script. Its connected to sarp posa and roy mai. 4 of the novel is based on fabric. Fans are really excited about it cause the writer is really good. Khung nong bought many of his copyright of his book