[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
yeah finally the qi pao topic are back no more the Mark kissing Anne :clap:
sorry, it still not over yet cuz the reporters keep asking mark about the kiss lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFWo9bDI4Fg&feature=youtu.be
MARK: Yes, our lips really touched
REPORTER: Your lips touched mouth to mouth OR mouth to cheek?
MARK: Let's see how I should explain this, well the script requires that we kiss eachother so our lips have to touch and we kissed MOUTH TO MOUTH.... I apologized to P'Anne beforehand, before I was going to kiss her at the concert

REPORTER: Then why did Anne tell everyone that you guys only kissed slightly and not real?

MARK: Ohhh.... P'Anne was probably shy to admit it. Now P'Anne's fanclub now like me and are fans of me as well

credit to Kate Jana @ AK FB

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry, it still not over yet cuz the reporters keep asking mark about the kiss lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFWo9bDI4Fg&feature=youtu.be
MARK: Yes, our lips really touched
REPORTER: Your lips touched mouth to mouth OR mouth to cheek?
MARK: Let's see how I should explain this, well the script requires that we kiss eachother so our lips have to touch and we kissed MOUTH TO MOUTH.... I apologized to P'Anne beforehand, before I was going to kiss her at the concert

REPORTER: Then why did Anne tell everyone that you guys only kissed slightly and not real?

MARK: Ohhh.... P'Anne was probably shy to admit it. Now P'Anne's fanclub now like me and are fans of me as well

credit to Kate Jana @ AK FB

Thanks turtle...
Mark is such a lucky guy, who would have thought that he would gain more fans from JUST A KISS w/ Anne :coverlaf:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Alice,Sorry we're off topic. We just Love the kissing a lot!!! haha.
At: turtle@af, Thank You.

Oh my gosh,Mark is so Funny.hahaahha :rofl:
He is Right!!! Anne is just shy.It's all Fine.:D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At: Alice,Sorry we're off topic. We just Love the kissing a lot!!! haha.
At: turtle@af, Thank You.

Oh my gosh,Mark is so Funny.hahaahha :rofl:
He is Right!!! Anne is just shy.It's all Fine.:D
Mark his reserve for Mint Chalida and I'm not so interested in this kiss I love P'Anne
so much I can't picture anyone else kissing Anne cos KA ken/anne kissing is still stuck
in my head :thumbsup: and btw qi pao is the main thing i am focusing on
sorry my dear friend AyLove and Dila

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Finally start filming...........so happy to see Ann again. Hope to watch this soon..I like scary story too...heheheh

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
HOST: Yesterday, she did her job as a producer to take care of the fitting for her lakorn "Punya Chon Kun Krua", and today P'Anne Thongprasom gets to show her skills as the #1 leading actress of Channel 3 once again, with the lakorn "Qi Pao".... which just started the first day of filming and the cameras are already working hard.

NARRATOR: This is called sweet, where they don't care about the people around them and they also don't care if the ants are crawling on the tv screen, especially for the top leading professional actress Anne Thongprasom.... who got to the chance to pair up and be sweet with her koo kwan, Smart Kridsadda.....

NARRATOR: It was finally the first day of filming and they got to shoot their first scene together at the Hua Hin Floating Market. With the beautiful scenery, Mart was having a hard time saying I love to Anne in the scene (it was part of the script), and their acting had to pass to each other's hearts and also exchange sweet looks to each other, it made the whole lakorn team crew blush everywhere.

SMART: It's the first day of filming and I'm stressed. Anne seems okay but I'm stressed. (Anne shakes her head).

ANNE: I'm also stressed too because we didn't pass emotions since the first part, unlike playing the 8th or 9th part. It looks like Smart doesn't love me much (sorry Smart).

SMART: No, it's not like that... the script of the lakorn says that I want to tell you that I love you but I'm telling you in a different way, to make you think "Does he really love me or is he teasing me?"

ANNE: It's good and that I get to pair up with P'Smart again and we're not shy around each other because we're very close to each other already.

SMART: Please follow Qi Pao and we've already starting filming.... so, in a couple of months, everybody will get the chance to watch it.

ANNE: Wait until you get to see the changes that my character goes through, and you will also get to see how handsome Smart gets in this lakorn (laughs).

SMART: Oh man, I bought you snacks and there's already a problem (he feels shy that Anne said he's handsome in this lakorn).

credit: Kate Jana @ AK FB

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
HOST: Yesterday, she did her job as a producer to take care of the fitting for her lakorn "Punya Chon Kun Krua", and today P'Anne Thongprasom gets to show her skills as the #1 leading actress of Channel 3 once again, with the lakorn "Qi Pao".... which just started the first day of filming and the cameras are already working hard.

NARRATOR: This is called sweet, where they don't care about the people around them and they also don't care if the ants are crawling on the tv screen, especially for the top leading professional actress Anne Thongprasom.... who got to the chance to pair up and be sweet with her koo kwan, Smart Kridsadda.....

NARRATOR: It was finally the first day of filming and they got to shoot their first scene together at the Hua Hin Floating Market. With the beautiful scenery, Mart was having a hard time saying I love to Anne in the scene (it was part of the script), and their acting had to pass to each other's hearts and also exchange sweet looks to each other, it made the whole lakorn team crew blush everywhere.

SMART: It's the first day of filming and I'm stressed. Anne seems okay but I'm stressed. (Anne shakes her head).

ANNE: I'm also stressed too because we didn't pass emotions since the first part, unlike playing the 8th or 9th part. It looks like Smart doesn't love me much (sorry Smart).

SMART: No, it's not like that... the script of the lakorn says that I want to tell you that I love you but I'm telling you in a different way, to make you think "Does he really love me or is he teasing me?"

ANNE: It's good and that I get to pair up with P'Smart again and we're not shy around each other because we're very close to each other already.

SMART: Please follow Qi Pao and we've already starting filming.... so, in a couple of months, everybody will get the chance to watch it.

ANNE: Wait until you get to see the changes that my character goes through, and you will also get to see how handsome Smart gets in this lakorn (laughs).

SMART: Oh man, I bought you snacks and there's already a problem (he feels shy that Anne said he's handsome in this lakorn).

credit: Kate Jana @ AK FB
Thanks turtle.
i don't really understand the 'koo kwan'??
the host already called them a koo kwan...
isn't koo kwan is for the best pairing.. :scratchhead2:
erm whatever it is..i guess i like it.. :coverlaf:
Mart look better here compare in LK..
At 0:27..look at mart's eyes make me want to laugh..
hope i can 'feel something' when i see his eye in the lakorn.. :rolleyes1:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
At 0:27..look at mart's eyes make me want to laugh..
hope i can 'feel something' when i see his eye in the lakorn.. :rolleyes1:
lol i know what u mean, it like he tried so hard to stay focus and
i think to be more emotional lol, i sense disaster if he keep squinting
like that lol....
mart please be a good boy and try harder to catch up w/ ann's acting :worthy:
and here i am sweating thinking about mart's acting lol :teary: