[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
alice lol.. we always says that to smart.. lol but believed me i think p'mart already did lol.is just the matter he didnt tell us or show in public. hahahahah or else they wont so close like this . there is differences when qi pao lauching and
recently interview.. analysed it.. eyes contact, body language this is natural cannot lie.

dilla this pic for u , lol i hope u know what is that mean look carefully. and see what ann always did to smart hahahaha...

Is that smart & Ann?! What....!? WHen was this?!

rehann

sarNie Adult
haha Mart keeping an eye on his girl :smack:
long time not visit Qi pao page~ didn't know u guys crazy about this two like i'am!!!!!!!!
they got me since LK! i even watch a video, it ratree samosorn i think. they asking about the kiss scene in LK!
did u see the kiss scene...? it so hot! Mart mouth all over Ann full lips... it not just like others kiss... just slow...angle or just to fulfill the scene!
it really a passionate kiss! i think i see it here... one of the member put as her siggie!!! Back about the video... Smart was so blush about the question! anne said the scene was happen really fast... she didn't do anything! Mart lips all over her lips... smart really blushing just keep put food in his mouth! so cute!!!
i also watch LK closing party video... Smart said... 'don't worry if Ann don't have a BF, at last she have to come n marry me! she have to be responsible because she scratch my face many time (during shooting) she have to be responsible of my life' ann was soo shy... their eye contact is really something! she reply 'what is this? what u try to say? are u asking me to be your gf?' Ann asking with laughter n blush face! smart bravely said 'i really means it!!! with his blushing serious face! anne just like... laugh to hide her feeling n said 'na klua (so afraid...)
i didn't know if other feel the same or not! they got the feeling! but maybe after LK because of they are so busy working with other people, they less see each other n that make them forget the feeling! i believe Qi pao will bring back the memories n feeling! really hope they end with each other~
i got some reason why i want ann to end with smart~ i just think if she end up with mart, she will do it unhesitate like what happen with her n p'A...
i just got the feeling if she stay with her long time 'BF' she will never get married n have baby~ she even said that she prefer to stay like this n don't want to have baby! u guys think if we woman love someone, will we never have a feeling to bear his child unless we never love him! i just feel that Ann never love P'A... sorry to say that~ i just hope that my P'anne will gain all happiness in her life~ i want to see Anne junior please!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
long time not visit Qi pao page~ didn't know u guys crazy about this two like i'am!!!!!!!!
they got me since LK! i even watch a video, it ratree samosorn i think. they asking about the kiss scene in LK!
did u see the kiss scene...? it so hot! Mart mouth all over Ann full lips... it not just like others kiss... just slow...angle or just to fulfill the scene!
it really a passionate kiss! i think i see it here... one of the member put as her siggie!!! Back about the video... Smart was so blush about the question! anne said the scene was happen really fast... she didn't do anything! Mart lips all over her lips... smart really blushing just keep put food in his mouth! so cute!!!
i also watch LK closing party video... Smart said... 'don't worry if Ann don't have a BF, at last she have to come n marry me! she have to be responsible because she scratch my face many time (during shooting) she have to be responsible of my life' ann was soo shy... their eye contact is really something! she reply 'what is this? what u try to say? are u asking me to be your gf?' Ann asking with laughter n blush face! smart bravely said 'i really means it!!! with his blushing serious face! anne just like... laugh to hide her feeling n said 'na klua (so afraid...)
i didn't know if other feel the same or not! they got the feeling! but maybe after LK because of they are so busy working with other people, they less see each other n that make them forget the feeling! i believe Qi pao will bring back the memories n feeling! really hope they end with each other~
i got some reason why i want ann to end with smart~ i just think if she end up with mart, she will do it unhesitate like what happen with her n p'A...
i just got the feeling if she stay with her long time 'BF' she will never get married n have baby~ she even said that she prefer to stay like this n don't want to have baby! u guys think if we woman love someone, will we never have a feeling to bear his child unless we never love him! i just feel that Ann never love P'A... sorry to say that~ i just hope that my P'anne will gain all happiness in her life~ i want to see Anne junior please!
i love reading your statement. i am fully agreed 10000% ha!.. yes i see the same way u see. hahahaha let s pray this two will end together. :dance2:
but actually ann kissed him back, maybe is just natural action just it just 3 seconds lol hahahahah...

rehann

sarNie Adult
i love reading your statement. i am fully agreed 10000% ha!.. yes i see the same way u see. hahahaha let s pray this two will end together. :dance2:
but actually ann kissed him back, maybe is just natural action just it just 3 seconds lol hahahahah...
is it? maybe i forgot... or u are the one who keep repeating the scene~
hihihihi... don't be shy~ i also do that... i love that kiss... never see any passionate kiss like that in other lakorn~
hope Qi pao will have one!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
is it? maybe i forgot... or u are the one who keep repeating the scene~
hihihihi... don't be shy~ i also do that... i love that kiss... never see any passionate kiss like that in other lakorn~
hope Qi pao will have one!
hey rehann..u're Malaysian?? which part? i'm from Johor...
agreed with lea...actually,anne kissed him back..u need to look at that carefully....lol....

rehann

sarNie Adult
hey rehann..u're Malaysian?? which part? i'm from Johor...
agreed with lea...actually,anne kissed him back..u need to look at that carefully....lol....
yeah i'm Malaysian! pure Malay... i'm from Kedah.... Langkawi~
about the kiss scene... so sorry maybe i forgot something cause it already long time ago since i last watch it...
maybe i have to watch this series all over again~
happy to know i got another AF member from Malaysia~

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Pure Malay..good,now we can speak Malay...lol...
Bulan2 pose kite ckp psl kiss scene...*malluuuuuu*....
kene tugar siggies tu....lps pose letak balik siggie tu..

rehann

sarNie Adult
Pure Malay..good,now we can speak Malay...lol...
Bulan2 pose kite ckp psl kiss scene...*malluuuuuu*....
kene tugar siggies tu....lps pose letak balik siggie tu..
it's so okay rasanya.... masa letak siggie tu xstart pose lg kan?
ok la kut... xberniat~ ewah pandai2...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
it's so okay rasanya.... masa letak siggie tu xstart pose lg kan?
ok la kut... xberniat~ ewah pandai2...

hahaha....kurang pahale nanti bile terpandang siggies tu sbb takkan pandang sepintas lalu kan..mesti nk tenung lame especially Mart-Anne dgn Willy Anne...
ok back to the topic...actually,soooo sad today because Anon said she won't sub Qi Pao...i know Nat will sub it since she's Anne-Mart fan but she's missing for a few months now and i don't know when she'll be back.. :cry1: