[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
relax..we have our own favourite couple right...
as for me...Willy-Anne still on my top list..then Ken-Anne...gosh can't stop talking about AK..they have superb amazing chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i even like Mark-Anne more than Mart-Anne..(pls don't mention about age gap!)
well,to make i short..i like Anne with whoever p'ek except Por T or Aun..because she has chemistry with all her p'ek..

agreed lila...this lakorn start filming same with MGD and MGD already done...
QP start filming before Por T-Janie's lakorna and i guess it'll air soon ( i know about this bcos anne rumored to be in this lakorn)

**Nat just pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeayyy she'll sub Qi Pao...i'm sooo happy today!!

OMGG!! Thats sooooo good to hear! made my dayy, BIG TIME! Hahaha where did she message you Dila?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know huh this is the only lakorn Ann will have. I hope she doesn't give up acting. I don't mind even if she decides to do one lakorn a year. I prefer that than not seeing her at all!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I like Rome and Ann <3 but since KA have more lakorns, I adore them more.. hm.. does that even make sense? :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg! I love Ann too! She's my favorite Thai actress (apart from Cherry). As for the story, it's updated to chapter two. Let's not spam about fanfictions on this thread lol!
looks like some of you have something against Cherry no need to compare Anne with Cherry cos you can't since both are the same grade their fames equal

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
looks like some of you have something against Cherry no need to compare Anne with Cherry cos you can't since both are the same grade their fames equal
i don't think she compare anne with cherry alice ja..i think she mean she like anne and cherry...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
WOAH! They should have MORE bts clips of Qi Pao...especially the ones of Ann being the Ghost! Hahah maybe they wanna wait and let us see it....whatever! hahaha can't wait for QI PAO <3 :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: