[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg Anne look soooo beautiful with all those men.

Happy bday to our dearest Anne! Wishing her good health and happiness. Many more success to come

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to watch episode 1, but I can't...I'm by myself in my house and it's almost dark...
Is it scary so far?? Haha.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I want to watch episode 1, but I can't...I'm by myself in my house and it's almost dark...
Is it scary so far?? Haha.
Awww dont be scare. I wish I can watch but too busy at the moment. I hope it will be more scary than Buang, that lakorn of rome and rita, that lakorn wasnt scary enough. I want qi pao 100 times scarier than that lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awww dont be scare. I wish I can watch but too busy at the moment. I hope it will be more scary than Buang, that lakorn of rome and rita, that lakorn wasnt scary enough. I want qi pao 100 times scarier than that lol.
What??! I hate scary movies. Buang was scary too that's why I didn't watch it haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What??! I hate scary movies. Buang was scary too that's why I didn't watch it haha.
  • lol. o m g, me too!!!!!!! i didn't watch buang because it was scary.hahhaha.. even though pope/esther were both so darn cute in there and it was both rita/rome's lakorn back as pra'nang, i couldn't watch it b/c it was scary. so,i ended up watching pope/esther's cut scenes that their fans did only.hahah.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Judging from the credits, Oat and Oh have some really sweet scenes together. So far Oat has played a gay man in 3 lakorns. Broadcast sure shows a lot of gay romance in their lakorns.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm speechless for the 1st epi. It is way to good, and really really touching.
It gave me goosebump throughout the whole epi. I'm loving epi. 1, and look forward to
more.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm afraid to watch it by myself. Just got home from work & it's dark already. Maybe I'll
Have to wait til tomorrow morning since I'm off.

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone.. I hope all of us have had enough sleep.. hahah...
To be fair, I think Smart's acting has improved a lot!!!!
I (personally) was touched by the memories between Ming Tian and Maylee...
Thumbs up for him..

Can anyone teach me how to upload pictures here, so that I can share the pictures we took on the set with you guys? (Just in case, some of you do not have IG, nor twitter)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is gorgeous in here! Although I don't understand, I am hooked already!!! This is definetly worth the wait, I actually like Mart in here.

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Usually how long it takes for them to publish the OFFICIAL MV??
love both songs..
Hi Lady Dila, do you want to have the mp3 for both songs? P' Nong, the producer of Qi Pao has very kindly gave us the OST already and they are now available for downloading in our website.
Otherwise, you may leave me your email address, and I will ask the webmaster responsible for that to send it to you?

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Anne is gorgeous in here! Although I don't understand, I am hooked already!!! This is definetly worth the wait, I actually like Mart in here.
Hehe..to be frank with you..
I am in love with Mart (his character) .. starting from the scene he playing kite with Maylee.. hahaha

According to the fans who went to visit the crew on the set, said Mart is a very funny person, and always makes fun of Ann.. hahaa

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mart make me felt his pain...his love for Malee is so pure...who da F ruin their love life...i love Ann she gorgeous and i'm glad she return...

Watching this lakrn raw but going back and rewatching this lakorn with sub later in as well...woo just gotta love Ann...one of d best and always will be...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lady Dila, do you want to have the mp3 for both songs? P' Nong, the producer of Qi Pao has very kindly gave us the OST already and they are now available for downloading in our website.
Otherwise, you may leave me your email address, and I will ask the webmaster responsible for that to send it to you?
yes..i want it..can u post the link here because i think there's someone else also want to download that songs..xie xie again..