[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Well done!!. I like the story and i have to say the director and the scriptwriter did a fantastic job!!! Love the soundtrack, the camera angle and the production!! Ann is beautiful and she id such a good actress. Love her acting. Smart is handsome as always. Totally recommend this to everyone unless you are not the ghost lakorn type. As for me the first episode i give 10/10!!!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
annechinesefamily..i hope u don't mind if i share your pic here for thos who doesn't have twitter & IG.....like..err..like turtle@af.. :tease:
stop exposing my secret dila, else i will "punish" you :pervie: :p

finish episode 1 w/o sub lol, not scary enough for me. they need to bring it up several notches on the scary level lol. Episode 1 is good so far btw, what i love is the inserted music, really fit w/ the situations in the lakorn.

though i must say i'm suprised to see some members in here cuz i always thought they're anti-Ann fans and would never watch anything w/ Ann in it, or they just wanna watch this lakorn so that they can have something to complain later lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
stop exposing my secret dila, else i will "punish" you :pervie: :p

finish episode 1 w/o sub lol, not scary enough for me. they need to bring it up several notches on the scary level lol. Episode 1 is good so far btw, what i love is the inserted music, really fit w/ the situations in the lakorn.

though i must say i'm suprised to see some members in here cuz i always thought they're anti-Ann fans and would never watch anything w/ Ann in it, or they just wanna watch this lakorn so that they can have something to complain later lol.
some don't complain about Anne cos they love her but the person they kept on complaining the pra'ek is Smart they dislike his acting skill but i find his improving and trying his hardest but i think its more to the personal interest

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw I wonder what happen there. I can feel Anne's pain as I'm looking at the screen caps.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

cr : annechinesefamily's IG

i hope JMT love Anne not because she look alike May Lee and she's not pretend to love him because she want to find the truth..
Oh, my goodness! Love these pictures so much! Why? Because Mart is actually showing emotions!!! :teary: :spin: I am so proud of my man. :lmao: Ok, still too early to tell, but he sure looks like he's worried about her and loves her deeply. :wub: Hehehe, oh, Mart! :faint: The blurry pic of him kissing her forehead is just too perfect; the blurriness of it makes it extra beautiful and intimate. :blush:

Oh, and that's exactly what I said a week ago, Lady Dila!!! :highfive: Sincerely hope that Jao Ming loves Paeka for who she really is, and not just because she looks like May Lee. I mean, May Lee is still Ann, but since Paeka's nang'ek and the true love of his life, they should have their own special connection. I'm more worried about Jao Ming's feelings for her than her feelings for him. :nailbiter:

Epi. 1 caps are Done! http://www.kwarmmeud...arknesslakorns/

Loving this lakorn so far!
Yippie! You're awesome, Ladyofdarkness! Thanks for capping Qi Pao!!! :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, my goodness! Love these pictures so much! Why? Because Mart is actually showing emotions!!! :teary: :spin: I am so proud of my man. :lmao: Ok, still too early to tell, but he sure looks like he's worried about her and loves her deeply. :wub: Hehehe, oh, Mart! :faint: The blurry pic of him kissing her forehead is just too perfect; the blurriness of it makes it extra beautiful and intimate. :blush:

Oh, and that's exactly what I said a week ago, Lady Dila!!! :highfive: Sincerely hope that Jao Ming loves Paeka for who she really is, and not just because she looks like May Lee. I mean, May Lee is still Ann, but since Paeka's nang'ek and the true love of his life, they should have their own special connection. I'm more worried about Jao Ming's feelings for her than her feelings for him. :nailbiter:
yeepy go P'Smart he has improve alot :cheer:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
i love smart and ann.i dont care negative comments to smart. for me in this lakorn at the beginning.he is did well for the character that whom has frozen heart.no feeling..just static.due to his lost his fiance.someone is depression were like that.thumbs up to mart.later those smart's haters will see more how the character open the heart..it will change follow the scripts.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i love smart and ann.i dont care negative comments to smart. for me in this lakorn at the beginning.he is did well for the character that whom has frozen heart.no feeling..just static.due to his lost his fiance.someone is depression were like that.thumbs up to mart.later those smart's haters will see more how the character open the heart..it will change follow the scripts.
hello Lea Lemon miss you na ja and glad your back me and Maiko are the only that is satisfied of Mart hard work :highfive:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Erm….can we not use the word ‘HATERS’…
Everyone hv different taste & opinion….
If someone critic actor/actress acting,doesn’t mean they hate him/her…
Like I said,people hv their own taste..
Maybe they didn’t satisfied with the p’ek acting…
Its doesn’t mean they hate the p’ek…
I personally never hate this p’ek…
But I just not satisfy with his acting..thats all..
And if he improved that good for him…and for us too…
No need to argue here…as long as we enjoy this lakorn..then why bother others opinion..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if I should watch this lakorn or not cause I don't like ghost story. :scratchhead2:
if u still love Anne,then u should..oh no..u MUST.. :wink:
Anne as pink similar with Alin...too cute...
the scenery..the angle..all the things in this lakorn seems so perfect..
i don't really like the lakorn that has so many flashback...
But here i like it when p'ek see Anne,he sees May Lee..
u kow something like this scene...i love love love it..from 6:26
http://youtu.be/gw1laH1i-zY

may1363

sarNie Adult
if u still love Anne,then u should..oh no..u MUST.. :wink:
Anne as pink similar with Alin...too cute...
the scenery..the angle..all the things in this lakorn seems so perfect..
i don't really like the lakorn that has so many flashback...
But here i like it when p'ek see Anne,he sees May Lee..
u kow something like this scene...i love love love it..from 6:26
LOL Yeah I should watch for Ann. Wow the OST sound really good. I really love it. Chinese music with Thai singer. Maybe I will wait for Nat to sub more episode. Hey Maylee it's my chinese name. lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Yeah I should watch for Ann. Wow the OST sound really good. I really love it. Chinese music with Thai singer. Maybe I will wait for Nat to sub more episode. Hey Maylee it's my chinese name. lol
really?? then i guess ur husband is Jao Ming Tian..hahahaha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi to you all, my name is Aon and I really enjoy reading all the comments here, and please keep it up. I am also one of the big fan of Ann :)). Lady Dila, I even follow to see you on your facebook. I like to be a quiet reader because my English is not that good. Thanks for the clips and video that you guys keep us update everything about Ann. I am going crazy about Ann because she is the best actress and I am sure everybody know that.