[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! I hate to observe! lmao! If i observe....and what if im right?! lmao! i meant thats a GOOD FEELING to be right but i just want to sit there and watch what happens! haha i mean...thats MY oppinion! haha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang!! Pei Pei lied to Jao's family!!
Dang!! Pei Pei also lied to us!!!
Dang!! that was unexpected!!!!! No wonder the ghost not beautiful as MayLee ghost...hahaha......

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Dang!! Pei Pei lied to Jao's family!!
Dang!! Pei Pei also lied to us!!!
Dang!! that was unexpected!!!!! No wonder the ghost not beautiful as MayLee ghost...hahaha......
Dila, it seem like you were so surprise. I agree with you that Maylee ghost is beautiful :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Dila, it seem like you were so surprise. I agree with you that Maylee ghost is beautiful :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:
Dila surprised?? she just made it like she so surprised since that both evil mom n Daughter already give their all effort to made peoples believe!!
just want to send some kam lung jai!!
but sorry... just look at the suit we know u the fake one!!! our ghost is a beautiful mixed looking ghost with sexy legs!!!hahaha LOL

love one Anne dialogue tonight...
'chun mai chai FBI na...' hahahaha made me missed Alin a lot!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Dila surprised?? she just made it like she so surprised since that both evil mom n Daughter already give their all effort to made peoples believe!!
but sorry... just look at the suit we know u the fake one!!! our ghost is a beautiful mixed looking ghost with sexy legs!!!hahaha LOL

hehehehe.....If she is not FBI, I wonder what she could be :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: ? Maybe she can be a sexy looking 007 girl LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To does who doesn't subscribe to Nat's channel lmao:

I didn't know she subbed the BTS. I didn't want to watch it because I didn't want to get any spoilers, but I had to! I got goosebumps throughout the whole video, everything is intense and crazy! As for episode 2, I'm going to wait until she subs all of it hehe. Gosh so exciting! I like the trailer too!

By the way, do you guys know if they're going exactly by the book or they're giving it a little twist??

lynnyang

sarNie Adult

That was my favorite dialogue! I was LOL when she said it in her mind :p

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn can't wait until next Wednesday to come. I know it's to early to guess who is the killer but I think it's the older brother.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love it!!! Another wait for me hehehe...gonna go and finish this episode before committing more in here...

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
To does who doesn't subscribe to Nat's channel lmao:

lol is the weather really that cold or it just ann lol, cuz i have a friend from hong kong
and she said the "cold" weather there is nowhere near the cold weather in the States lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

yes...i'm surprise bcos never thought that the mother & daughter put so much effort to do like this..
but know what?? the part when the uncle see the ghost..
i was like 'oh no..now qi pao start to be stupid just like others horror lakorn..they just pay attention to anne's ghost and not this ghost,its look kinda fake'.....
but i never ever thought its the mother & daughter.....i blame the make up artis & the director!...lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know she subbed the BTS.
Its requested by me because i want to know what Anne said bout 'robot'..
lol JMT said he not worroid about koo kik part but he worried bout the slapping part..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i still can't believe that i got lied by QP/Pei Pei....
why my mind was 'blank & blur' last night....usually in thai lakorn,we can expect what will happen..
Erm maybe its been 2 yrs since i watched the thai lakorn..the last one is 365 WHR..
btw,its just so cute how JMT/JMS/Oh/PeiPei/MayLee go to school together..hahaha

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
i like the scene where Pink was hurt from the slap and so JMT came to her room and got some ice to put on her cheek,
and then she accidentally touched his hand, so cute. but is that just the blurry clip or Mart really has nice hand for a guy? lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
watch the unsub already make me feel that this lakorn is soo good..
and now i'm watching ep 2 with eng sub,oho its not good...its great.........
i think something wrong with the mother..jeab & the uncle...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the scene where Pink was hurt from the slap and so JMT came to her room and got some ice to put on her cheek,
and then she accidentally touched his hand, so cute. but is that just the blurry clip or Mart really has nice hand for a guy? lol

yes yes..gosh Pink/JMT is soo cute..MayLee/JMT is sooo sweet...so ML loves JMT huh..i thought she love JMS but because JMS is gay,she love JMT..anne is soo sweet as ML right..i'm saying like this not because of i love anne..but she makes that character not annoying..not fake..