[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
what's wrong with the ghost maylee? so funny that anne sleeping while someone making up her face. the last pic is so cute.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
what's wrong with the ghost maylee? so funny that anne sleeping while someone making up her face. the last pic is so cute.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think I'mma stop watching this lakorn cause I CAN'T stand the loneliness in Ah Wei's eyes, and the sadness in his voice! >_< it's soooooo sad! it tears my heart up every time I see him. He's always gazing off somewhere reminsining about the past, like he's stuck in a zone and this force field call forbidden love just won't let him move on...and I just wanna go in there and hug him and love him and help him find happiness again :((

tinah

sarNie Coma
They rarely show the ghost if maylee in here compare to the other 2 series where the ghost appeared in a lot of the scenes. It was a drag throughout half of the Lakorn

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'mma stop watching this lakorn cause I CAN'T stand the loneliness in Ah Wei's eyes, and the sadness in his voice! >_< it's soooooo sad! it tears my heart up every time I see him. He's always gazing off somewhere reminsining about the past, like he's stuck in a zone and this force field call forbidden love just won't let him move on...and I just wanna go in there and hug him and love him and help him find happiness again :((
Totally agree with u everthing. I love Ah Wei mak mak ka.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this pic..its like "do i care if u want to hit me? since u didn't wear any mask to cover ur face like MayLee's killer,then when i die,i willhaunt u forever"

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I agree!!! I literally cried my heart out during the part when he was shot and hid away from the police.
Dang, the part when he took the picture of him and JMS out, and started crying. I couldn't stop my tears
from running down. *sign* I really really do hope Pink will find him soon!

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
I wont stop watching it at all. I think it is going well due to the killer is nearly found out. And maylee doesnt have any power at all. She is rarely came out, and let pink dream more. I think the story is not focus on the ghost like the other two.

But i still enjoy watching it. Today espis. is so interesting. Do you think khun nai rong is crazy that she wants to kill pink openly like this?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Interview for tonight episode.

Today , Boom had her read cloth but also there a lot of accessories on her. When Ann see Boom with all those accessories, she ask&rdquo; Are you going to come and act or go shopping?&rdquo; Bom answer &ldquo;woman should not stop being beautiful&rdquo;. They both tease each other, but when it comes to the practice where Bom have to sit on top of Ann and lock Ann&rsquo;s hand in the back, the director want it to look real and quick. Before Bom do that, she have to say sorry to Ann, it&rsquo;s not Bom thinking to herself, not often to get a chance and sit on top of nang-ek number 1. Ann say , I don&rsquo;t mind you sit on top of me, but look at your size, it is so different from me, Bom laugh when Ann said that.

lol...they are so funny together.