[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
It got pinned early because I had set an alarm to have it pinned. About less than 16 hours it will air!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maaaaaan..... I am going to hate Pim On/Voonsen's character. She's so bratty and probably half psychotic. Nampeung's character is interesting. She's kind of adorable even though she's an evil spirit. I think they mentioned she's supposed to be Pee Prai. Unsure what exactly kind of ghost that is, but I think it's a spirit derived from water. Like a water ghost. That's how she was able to freeze Khun Pisun, aka Lapin's uncle.

So much backstabbing and greed.

Voonsen will use magic on Lapin and cast a spell on him, later on. He'll sort of cheat on Jay. (p.s. I'll hate that part)

I love the soundtracks, and music that they use. The editing is amazing. The cinemetography is beautiful. Good first episode so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
Maaaaaan..... I am going to hate Pim On/Voonsen's character. She's so bratty and probably half psychotic. Nampeung's character is interesting. She's kind of adorable even though she's an evil spirit. I think they mentioned she's supposed to be Pee Prai. Unsure what exactly kind of ghost that is, but I think it's a spirit derived from water. Like a water ghost. That's how she was able to freeze Khun Pisun, aka Lapin's uncle.

So much backstabbing and greed.

Voonsen will use magic on Lapin and cast a spell on him, later on. He'll sort of cheat on Jay. (p.s. I'll hate that part)

I love the soundtracks, and music that they use. The editing is amazing. The cinemetography is beautiful. Good first episode so far.
I hate storyline that contains putting the male lead under a spell. I get enough of that crap in borans. I guess I will be skipping those parts.

I need to get started.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Gosh I need subs, I watched the first two parts and I'm not understanding a thing.  :cry:
I was cleaning the house and watching at the same time so I might miss out on some details. Basically, Pim-Orn (Woonsen) is a new character that we have a lot more to learn about. So far, her father is very sick. They're currently looking for the Raak Boon box so they can make a wish to cure her father from his illness. While searching, her father found out that the last owner destroyed it. They're currently searching for the last owner of the box and found out it was Jay. In addition, Pim-Orn has an evil spirit named Gasin (Nampeung) as her helper. We have yet to find out how they came to know each other. Gasin killed Pisai, Lapin's uncle. Why she killed him is still a mystery. That's why his spirit threatened Jay to help him find out who killed him. Once he found out it was Gasin, he couldn't do much since he doesn't have any power. The Raak Boon box usually gives the dead power while trying to communicate with the living; without it, Pisai couldn't do much but haunt others. That's why Gasin was able to freeze him. Apparently, the three coins make up the Raak Boon box. Gasin has one coin right now, I think. So they're probably trying to find the other two to summon the box again or find the last owner to help summon it again. To add, Pim-Orn is interested in Lapin and isn't too happy that he's married. I'm predicting that she and Gasin will be behind him losing his memory and leaving Jay.    

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw a little bit of part 1 at youtube and it look interesting but gosh , after knowing Lapin will cheat on his wife i'm kind of dishearten for part 2 . Did they have a child in here ?    

rehann

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I was cleaning the house and watching at the same time so I might miss out on some details. Basically, Pim-Orn (Woonsen) is a new character that we have a lot more to learn about. So far, her father is very sick. They're currently looking for the Raak Boon box so they can make a wish to cure her father from his illness. While searching, her father found out that the last owner destroyed it. They're currently searching for the last owner of the box and found out it was Jay. In addition, Pim-Orn has an evil spirit named Gasin (Nampeung) as her helper. We have yet to find out how they came to know each other. Gasin killed Pisai, Lapin's uncle. Why she killed him is still a mystery. That's why his spirit threatened Jay to help him find out who killed him. Once he found out it was Gasin, he couldn't do much since he doesn't have any power. The Raak Boon box usually gives the dead power while trying to communicate with the living; without it, Pisai couldn't do much but haunt others. That's why Gasin was able to freeze him. Apparently, the three coins make up the Raak Boon box. Gasin has one coin right now, I think. So they're probably trying to find the other two to summon the box again or find the last owner to help summon it again. To add, Pim-Orn is interested in Lapin and isn't too happy that he's married. I'm predicting that she and Gasin will be behind him losing his memory and leaving Jay.    
Nice summary of a brilliant first ep... like what all the producer/director and casts said... Raak Boon2 will be more raeng n na klua mak than Part1... yes it really is!! as for our new prai, Gasin suit the plate makkk! she brilliant in this role... she totally make it to another level... such a smart ass prai.. Ton n Jay gonna have a big hard time here... BTW i'm in love with the OST... the aura is what caught my heart...
All the first synopsis said that Pim-orn not that rai... Gasin is the reason for all her evil doing!! what a crap!! she a hell born devil!! before this we have prim/pisai as the rai but they stupid in many ways but this Pim-orn n Gasin r totally smart ass partner! the way she approached Ton n Jay show it all...
i guess why Gasin killed Pisai is not a mystery anymore... there was a scene when Pim-orn went n greeted Prim's dad... who is a minister if i'm not mistaken... she offered some business deal but he refused to talk as he still hunting for her daughter murderer!! so Pim-orn ordered Gasin to clear the way. so the one who killed Pisai is Pim-orn! that's why i said she a hell born devil :rant:
i love their period flashback... it's intense... i want to see the whole things... how their triangle love story created Raak boon box...  how Jay can felt the knife stabbed her tummy was a brilliant connection... i guess Majurath gave her a power that have many side of it... n she not explore it yet... if not how will she survive this war...

as for that 3 coins... all of them will appear near Jay as she is the last owner of Raak Boon box... that the reason for why Pim-orn can't kill Jay yet... n i found it's funny when she said about Jay... ' what a girl... such a weakling...'
hahaha that's funny... she doesn't know who Jay yet n she said that... poor girl!! as per the spoiler... one will be at Pim-orn... One is at Ayuth(pim-orn bro) n one is at Jay... So let's see...

our P'ek/N'ek... uff they just so sweet... Love Khun Ton for all his 18++ teases... hahaha he asked jay to on her video call while shower if she scared... ahhahahahaha... perverties mode... :drools: n also the way he introduce Jay as her wife n their hug when Jay fainted.

Overall a brilliant brilliant ep... highly excited for next ep... hmm i guess next ep Jay will aware something is wrong with this Pim-orn... That great! i also want that Pim-orn n Gasin to know about Jay's power!! at their face :tease:

rehann

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I saw a little bit of part 1 at youtube and it look interesting but gosh , after knowing Lapin will cheat on his wife i'm kind of dishearten for part 2 . Did they have a child in here ?    
no but i think she will pregg at the end of this... take it easy... it's not cheated... he might forget Jay n can't believe she is his wife but that doesn't mean he will just go n sleep with that stupid Pim-orn... I find it's going to be interesting when his heart love her but his brain deny it...

rehann

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I agree with rehann, even before he fell in love with Jay he was always respectful. We'll have to see him fight with himself to remember Jay and leave crazy Pim-Orn to rot by herself, she couldn't find any guy but a married man        -___-
yeah he respectful that the key word here ;)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
I hate storyline that contains putting the male lead under a spell. I get enough of that crap in borans. I guess I will be skipping those parts.

I need to get started.

Exactly what I thought too! It's a boran deal!!!  I'll be FF those moments too. Esp. when Jay is rejected and sad. =/ I don't think Lapin will physically cheat on her though. I think Pim On just wants to win over Jay because they were also enemies in the past life. The flashback scene they showed when Pim On and Jay shook hands seems like Pim On killed Jay in their previous life.

Reactions: fun

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Wow just crazy but I need to catch up on this! Love Mike and Margie! Aww what!? A spell? eww I am too tired of those too I will skip those too ughh Jay will be hurt and confused but she can be the only one to save him can't wait!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
What's this season about??

In the teaser, does Ton lose his memory? Bc he said something like "if we really got married..I have to remember you? Why don't you really tell me, what do you really want?" something like that.

AlinaC

sarNie Egg
Does anybody know where I can watch the second season? With english subs, please, pretty please! I fell in love with the first season.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I love it so much so far! Ton and Jey are such a cute married couple haha. Ton is such a flirt with his wife lol. I like Ton alot more in this season, Ton seems to be more laid back now. 

Episode 1 Recap for anyone who wants to see it. 
(If you're unable to see it, may have to wait a few hours or so. I recently moved servers and some may still be seeing the old server.)