[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
lapin know Jay make a wish to save his life.. when he hold that Rak Boon box... he said that 'i don't want to believe a box like this can save me from death!!'... he also go n said a lot of Thank you to Jay before he got attack again!!

now sure Jay in danger!! the soul that come n see her are not like before!! she even have to risk herself for every step that she takes!!

i believe Lapin mom die in the next ep... there a scene when Lapin so sad n Jay come from behind then he hug her!! i think that the scene!!
n don't know why... i think p'mod will be the next one... i got feel in future track he will sacrifice his life to save Jay!! but nevermind... let wait n see...
:thanks:
thank you for clarifying! Oh no wonder he thanked her so many times and she told him to not thank her so much aha omg but why did it change? Did the evil ghost do anything to change? Especially the 2 guys that died were the bad guys too omg! yeah now thinking about that it could be the scene :shock2: . Lapin and Jay, they both cried and he hugged her omg so sad :cry: ! I can't wait and P'mod is jealous of Jay and Lapin you can see it in his eyes that he really likes Jay :yes:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Hope Jay and her brother clear up their misunderstanding and there just wasn't enough Jay and Lapin scenes for me in Ep 8. I'm just greedy to see my leads on screen together more. All I have to say about Prim is she doesn't seem to think she is wrongful at all. I'm getting annoyed by Peesai and how he seems to get away with a lot. I hope he gets it bad in the end. BTW, anyone else noticed Mike's abs when they were trying to resuscitate him?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
not caught up but I love how in ep3 Lapin shows so much interest in Jay, not even having to do with his so-called investigation lol He's just always popping up wherever she is and happens to be able to help or somehow gets to know her more. Mike is doing his character well. I like that he isn't a complete slave to his mom and gf, he knows when they're wrong and doesn't put up with it. Poor Jay, having to deal with their greed and arrogance. But despite their stupidity, Lapin is still attracted to Jay lol and is fast becoming her friend.

Thee gets on my nerves. I know some teens just rebel but seriously, he needs to get his s-hit together and understand that his mom and sister need his help. I suppose I just haven't gotten that far in the lakorn yet.

I'm quite bored of Pesai's scenes X( I just ff cuz I don't want to see his jealous and evil face 555

Jackie and First are so cute. <3

Reactions: fun

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode is so heartbreaking for Lapin. :cry:Mike really has the potential to become a great actor. Yes, still stiff and awkward in some scenes but I thought he did an awesome job in that scene with Margie after his mom's death. I got a little teary when Lapin asked Jay for a hug and for her not to abandoned him because he has no one. :( Dang, who would've thought I'd find Mike and his finely arched brows cute. Well, I didn't...at first. lol.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I know desperation can make people do outrageous (i.e. Peesai murdering his own sister) things and as illogical as it was I understood Pream wanting to hurt Jay but as of now she's just damn annoying. Loved when Lapin's mom refused to let enter her memorial service and love when Lapin told her that he's never let any girl stay at his place. That right belongs to his bride alone. Pream was quick to tell Jay that she's definitely not that woman. Lapin agrees but inform Pream that's if only Jay doesn't accept him. Burn! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
last two clips of episode 2 wishy sub version: nathee is getting on my very last nerve. if he was my younger brother i would have smacked him in the head and kick him out. but then again she has a horrible mother. the mom is the cause of his behavior. she keeps on giving money to him and fending for his arse. reminds me of my own mother. i would get so mad, i no longer give her any money. if she wants something, i myself will pay for it and if it is something not for her i make sure it is not for my lousy brothers.

i need another clarification. she makes one wish, does 3 service and gets her wish. so how is that she can see the little girl? it is sadid that she needs to successfully do 3 service before her wish actually comes true.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was just so sad and emotional!! I absolutely love every moment of Lapin and jay! Pesai is so evil and greedy to kill his sister I don't know the cause but I just know that jit wants to tell Lapin though! I can't wait for 2 last episodes its really coming near to the end as we see cops following Pisai and he is being haunted by jit! I don't see a red ghost lol idk if I skip so much but I don't see any random ghost :p I love how Lapin protects jay and tells prim right off that he doesn't want her to bother jay and for her to cling onto him!! Stupid prim she pushed jay and I am sure the jar was Jits ashes but that's what she get Lapin's yelling haha I just love it lol I thought jay was goin to cut her finger lol that would've been cliche haha but nope

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
last two clips of episode 2 wishy sub version: nathee is getting on my very last nerve. if he was my younger brother i would have smacked him in the head and kick him out. but then again she has a horrible mother. the mom is the cause of his behavior. she keeps on giving money to him and fending for his arse. reminds me of my own mother. i would get so mad, i no longer give her any money. if she wants something, i myself will pay for it and if it is something not for her i make sure it is not for my lousy brothers.
i need another clarification. she makes one wish, does 3 service and gets her wish. so how is that she can see the little girl? it is sadid that she needs to successfully do 3 service before her wish actually comes true.
As long as Jay is the owner of the box she'll always see spirits. The task of helping spirits do not end when her wish is granted. It's a cycle of 3 services, 1 wish that could prove deadly for Jay if she doesn't help reveal the truth within a month. And I'm with you on Nathee. It's natural for teenagers to rebel but with in Nathee's case his rebellious streak is often encourage by the mom. I can't remember which episode but I really felt Jay's pain at having her mom view her as the bad person in the whole Nathee situation. Yeah, Jay's loud and strict but Nathee always gives her a reason to be. I always cringe when he calls Jay "power obessed." I also remember being frustrated when the mom accused Jay of thinking she loved one child more than the other because you know her actions prove otherwise.

This is evil but I'm all ready for Peesai to die. lol. He's a greedy little lunatic and him reasoning that Lapin was the reason why he had to kill his sister is just stfu already. Though I'm looking forward to next week's episode (we get more Lapin/Jay scenes), I'm also sad that the series will be ending. :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes very sad that this will end soon I am confused I didn't see the scene where Lapin hold jays hand like in the preview of episode 8 I was thinking how come I don't see it and also I didn't see the part Lapin see the evil ghost? Anyone else see it? If u do plz tell me maybe I could've skipped it :(

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Yes very sad that this will end soon I am confused I didn't see the scene where Lapin hold jays hand like in the preview of episode 8 I was thinking how come I don't see it and also I didn't see the part Lapin see the evil ghost? Anyone else see it? If u do plz tell me maybe I could've skipped it :(
When Jay and Lapin went in search of the evidence against Peesai for killing the two workers, the ghost possessed Lapin's body and drove erratically (not sure if you saw the clip of Mike practicing the ghost entering and exiting his body. It's quiet comedic and he goes on and on and on in detail about it. lol) to scare Jay into giving up owernship of the box. In this episode there is an introduction of another spirit who actually helps Jay from harm's way. With his instruction Jay was able to basically tell the evil ghost who's boss and force him out of Lapin's body. After Lapin is unpossessed he's worried for Jay thus he held her hand. He told Jay she saved his life so many times and today she was endangered because of him. He doesn't know how to repay her. Jay told her it's just her duty and was about to walk off but Lapin stopped her. He held her hand again and jokingly (you know how he does it. You wanna go to lunch/dinner? It's nothing much. I just don't like to eat alone. Then there's the fact that I like you but won't admit it. :p ) but not really that he'll just have to keep her with him at all times. Jay protested that she's not a cellphone. :p

Another scene I thought was cute in this episode was when Lapin visited Jay in the hospital after she was ran down by crazy Pream. She told him they shouldn't be alone together cause of Pream and he's like Pream has no say since they broke up already. Jay being Jay was said it was more of a one sided breakup on Lapin's part. lol. Lapin was like so this means he can't start over with anyone else and Jay was like how would she know. It's his problem. At this point, Lapin was a little upset so he said Jay is just using this and that as an excuse because she doesn't want P Mort to be jealous. Jay said it has nothing to do with P Mort and he is not her bf. Lapin pouted and storms off only to come back and tell Jay he's no longer doing things others want him to do only want he wants to do and then storms off again. :p He came back and said he's not ready to leave yet. She was like "I didn't kick you out." lol. Lapin/Jay's scene after his mom's death was touching in more ways than one for me. Besides the hug between the duo, I felt sad for Lapin at the anger he felt at himself over his last few exchanges with his mom. :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
When Jay and Lapin went in search of the evidence against Peesai for killing the two workers, the ghost possessed Lapin's body and drove erratically (not sure if you saw the clip of Mike practicing the ghost entering and exiting his body. It's quiet comedic and he goes on and on and on in detail about it. lol) to scare Jay into giving up owernship of the box. In this episode there is an introduction of another spirit who actually helps Jay from harm's way. With his instruction Jay was able to basically tell the evil ghost who's boss and force him out of Lapin's body. After Lapin is unpossessed he's worried for Jay thus he held her hand. He told Jay she saved his life so many times and today she was endangered because of him. He doesn't know how to repay her. Jay told her it's just her duty and was about to walk off but Lapin stopped her. He held her hand again and jokingly (you know how he does it. You wanna go to lunch/dinner? It's nothing much. I just don't like to eat alone. Then there's the fact that I like you but won't admit it. :p ) but not really that he'll just have to keep her with him at all times. Jay protested that she's not a cellphone. :p

Another scene I thought was cute in this episode was when Lapin visited Jay in the hospital after she was ran down by crazy Pream. She told him they shouldn't be alone together cause of Pream and he's like Pream has no say since they broke up already. Jay being Jay was said it was more of a one sided breakup on Lapin's part. lol. Lapin was like so this means he can't start over with anyone else and Jay was like how would she know. It's his problem. At this point, Lapin was a little upset so he said Jay is just using this and that as an excuse because she doesn't want P Mort to be jealous. Jay said it has nothing to do with P Mort and he is not her bf. Lapin pouted and storms off only to come back and tell Jay he's no longer doing things others want him to do only want he wants to do and then storms off again. :p He came back and said he's not ready to leave yet. She was like "I didn't kick you out." lol. Lapin/Jay's scene after his mom's death was touching in more ways than one for me. Besides the hug between the duo, I felt sad for Lapin at the anger he felt at himself over his last few exchanges with his mom. :(
Wow that is a lot of explanation hahah yes I went back and watched it carefully I can see those scenes now thanks so much for explaining it'll be awesome if u can explain each episode but I think it'll be too much for u sucks so much that I can't understand thai but I don't wanna wait for wishys subs too cuz I wanna know what happens lmao maybe u didn't see the last reply that I did to u but I thanked u for clarifying and asked if h were thai?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I can't believe this lakorn is going to end next week  going miss lapin and jay mak mak.they just start have some cute and sweet moment but it going end soon. It look like everything just start clear and happen.

Hahahaha love that hospital scene so cute. Lapin face start to look mad than he just walk away, Lapin look cute mak mak on this scene

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like ton when he cracks a smile. im starting episode 3, i can no longer wait for wishy lol but definitely will go back to rewatch the sub version. i normally dont do this but raak boon hit me hard. damn that box sure hurts a lot.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Hope Jay and her brother clear up their misunderstanding and there just wasn't enough Jay and Lapin scenes for me in Ep 8. I'm just greedy to see my leads on screen together more. All I have to say about Prim is she doesn't seem to think she is wrongful at all. I'm getting annoyed by Peesai and how he seems to get away with a lot. I hope he gets it bad in the end. BTW, anyone else noticed Mike's abs when they were trying to resuscitate him?
I'll have to go back and take a peek after this post. lol.

Wow that is a lot of explanation hahah yes I went back and watched it carefully I can see those scenes now thanks so much for explaining it'll be awesome if u can explain each episode but I think it'll be too much for u sucks so much that I can't understand thai but I don't wanna wait for wishys subs too cuz I wanna know what happens lmao maybe u didn't see the last reply that I did to u but I thanked u for clarifying and asked if h were thai?
Sorry for not responding to your earlier post. I somehow managed to miss it? Sorry, it wasn't intentional at all. But to answer your question, no, I'm not Thai. I'm Khmer. I understand about 75-80% of Thai so I'm able to follow along without too many hiccups. :p Seeing as though there's another 25% of the Thai language I don't comprehend, I would be very vary of my explanations if I were you. lol. I kid of course. Sort of. :p Unfortunately lack of time, bad grammar and the tendency to ramble are not condusive to summary writing so I'll have to pass on this. However, if you have any questions on any of the episodes, I'll be happy to help. :)

Omg I can't believe this lakorn is going to end next week  going miss lapin and jay mak mak.they just start have some cute and sweet moment but it going end soon. It look like everything just start clear and happen

Hahahaha love that hospital scene so cute. Lapin face start to look mad than he just walk away, Lapin look cute mak mak on this scene
I have gifs of the hospital scene! Courtesy of the people at pantip of course. :p And Lapin does really look adorable in this scene. I love his pout.

First time he walked out.

And then his "I'm not ready to leave yet." I'm with Jay on the never kicking him out part. lol.

i like ton when he cracks a smile. im starting episode 3, i can no longer wait for wishy lol but definitely will go back to rewatch the sub version. i normally dont do this but raak boon hit me hard. damn that box sure hurts a lot.
LOL. It's a damn heavy box so I'm not surprised that it hurts. :p I like Lapin's smiles but for some reason I love when he says Jay's name. No clue why but I kinda crushed on Lapin in episode 2 when he attempted to comfort Jay at the hospital after she found out her mom was "miracously" cured. :wub:

Just some screencaps of some of my favorite scenes from today's episode.

Lapin/Jay hugging after his mom's death. :( Mike did great in this scene.

And a mother's love is limitless. Khun Jit visiting Jay in her dream to tell her Lapin's in danger. He no longer has her by his side so he has no one. She wanted Jay to promise to stay and take care of Lapin for her. :( Lapin's mom was snooty in the beginning but she really does love her son and brother. I don't agree with her choice in helping Peesai but I don't blame her either. How is one supposed to choose between two people one loves?

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I'll have to go back and take a peek after this post. lol.

Sorry for not responding to your earlier post. I somehow managed to miss it? Sorry, it wasn't intentional at all. But to answer your question, no, I'm not Thai. I'm Khmer. I understand about 75-80% of Thai so I'm able to follow along without too many hiccups. :p Seeing as though there's another 25% of the Thai language I don't comprehend, I would be very vary of my explanations if I were you. lol. I kid of course. Sort of. :p Unfortunately lack of time, bad grammar and the tendency to ramble are not condusive to summary writing so I'll have to pass on this. However, if you have any questions on any of the episodes, I'll be happy to help. :)

I have gifs of the hospital scene! Courtesy of the people at pantip of course. :p And Lapin does really look adorable in this scene. I love his pout.

First time he walked out.

And then his "I'm not ready to leave yet." I'm with Jay on the never kicking him out part. lol.

LOL. It's a damn heavy box so I'm not surprised that it hurts. :p I like Lapin's smiles but for some reason I love when he says Jay's name. No clue why but I kinda crushed on Lapin in episode 2 when he attempted to comfort Jay at the hospital after she found out her mom was "miracously" cured. :wub:

Just some screencaps of some of my favorite scenes from today's episode.

Lapin/Jay hugging after his mom's death. :( Mike did great in this scene.

And a mother's love is limitless. Khun Jit visiting Jay in her dream to tell her Lapin's in danger. He no longer has her by his side so he has no one. She wanted Jay to promise to stay and take care of Lapin for her. :( Lapin's mom was snooty in the beginning but she really does love her son and brother. I don't agree with her choice in helping Peesai but I don't blame her either. How is one supposed to choose between two people one loves?

Wow that was a very long reply haha wow still very cool though! Thanks so much for all ur explanation can u explain to me the part that Lapin told prim? Like I want to know what's going on with the scene?

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks natesen for the explaination.

i just finished episode 3 and nathee has been getting on my nerves haha. seems like he is more of a villian instead of peesai haha. and there wasnt much of ton and jae but i enjoyed every little second of them together.