[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH! I am so happy to see Tanya is back, oh she's going to be good playing the bad role. I also hope after this she will continue to be in more lakorn too, not sure if she have a lot of time since she has her daughter. Oh I wonder what the storyline is going to be about, and anxious to know who will the Pra'nangs be.

Thanks Tinah & Dolly!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to know myself but its not based on a novel so i cant find anything on it nor is it a remake

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow then it might be an original storyline, hope it's a good one. I guess we're just going to have to wait and see. This should be interesting because we don't know what to expect.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm so happy that Tanya is strong and happy now so she can act in a lakorn. Tanya is coming back and Pinky is slowly getting forgotten.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Omg another Tv Scene why there are so many of them producing that is just so crazy.
Yeah I'm anxious wonder who will pair as pra'nang but i think no others will beside
Tv Scene beloved idols like Aum, Tui, Ploy, Benz etc.

Rakniran

oh when Tanya is bad.She is really bad like in that period drama starring Joy Siriluck and krit.Man she killed everyone who is in her way.But she so pretty though.
I can't wait to see Tanya again.Shes so BAD ASS!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Credits Tinah & snow_scorpio @ SF
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/12852-ch3-...521#entry482521

Tinah said:
Tanya is suppose to be really bad in here. They plan to film at the beginning of next year. Maybe it'll be after hong sabud Lai with ploy and por n

Tanya is suppose to be really bad in here. They plan to film at the beginning of next year. Maybe after hong sabut Lai with por n and ploy

Glad to see Tanya back!

http://www.daradaily...88%E0%B8%B2%22/
snow_scorpio said:
They'll gonna start filming this next Mar. N'ek changed to Margie Rasri.

http://www.komchadlu...92;อ.html 
P'ek not confirmed hopefully its Boy a new lakorn for 2012 <3

if this is already been posted please delete or merge ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Definitely want Boy to pair up with Margie again. I miss them. The lack of Boy and Marie chemistry, the more I want Bargie!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha! Fun4fun, i TOTALLY AGREE.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ever pair Marie and Boy up together again. lol :whatever:

BARGIE FTW !!! Please have Boy in this lakorn. :D But I wonder what the storyline is.... :scratchchin:

Thanks Katerine! :thumbsup:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If Margie is in here I hope p'ke is not Boy....For me I don't want to see Boy and Margie pair up yet. They just finish pairing up and I want to see them with different people.

I don't understand why people said Ch7 always pairing up the same people and Ch7 need to change it up but when it come to Ch3 fans always want the same couple in every lakorn and not want to see different pair since Ch3 have so many actors and actress to pair up.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... Tanya is going to steal the show, definitely! ^___^ So I wouldn't want BARGIE in here.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. True. Now that you said that, i don't want Bargie in here.
Tanya is going to steal the spotlight because of all the stuff that had happen in the past, the media is still going to ask her questions after questions again and etc. :rolleyes1:

I want Bargie in a Cute, silly lakorn like Roy Marn again. Just them as the Pra'nangs and NO HARDCORE DRAMA. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, me too even though I didn't watch ROY MARN yet. LOL. This sounds like it can be somewhat of a horror lakorn genre.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I think at the moment Tanya would steal the show from any couple.
if boy not in here that okay, but I would love to see BARGIE reunited Soon hehe.
i wonder who the p'ek is??

fun

Expired Sarnie
If Margie is in here I hope p'ke is not Boy....For me I don't want to see Boy and Margie pair up yet. They just finish pairing up and I want to see them with different people.

I don't understand why people said Ch7 always pairing up the same people and Ch7 need to change it up but when it come to Ch3 fans always want the same couple in every lakorn and not want to see different pair since Ch3 have so many actors and actress to pair up.
Lol I know what you mean. But let's narrow it down to some Ch3 fans as I am one of them. I don't always praise Ch3 as a fan.

Anyways I just want another Bargie lakorn for next year. They don't have to be paired off in 3 lakorns consecutively. I am still open for other pranangs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is Tv Scene so I don't its P'Boy cos Khun Pin the big boss has her favourite idols
some sample like Aum, would love to see Margie and Tui again they look cute in
'Ngao Prai' plus want to see Tui primetime p'ek