[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I watched episode 1, but I don't get it. It's so confusing! So many things are happening. So in order to fulfill her wish she has to help ghosts? And I don't get those three coins

Asy

sarNie Immature
I watched episode 1, but I don't get it. It's so confusing! So many things are happening. So in order to fulfill her wish she has to help ghosts? And I don't get those three coins
Three coins represent three times to do the duty that's given by the box. Are you watching with sub?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh, sorry! Haha but yeah, I agree, everything's so fast. But it's good for me because it's not as scare as I thought it would be.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
He box is like a genie. It will grant you a wish, after you fufil your duty 3 times. The box will look for it's owner, with strong will power.

The 2 previous owners (the old man & Pra'k 's dad) had the duty to "help" the death's complete their last wish. Nang'k got a different task to "Tell the Truth". So she is involved in finding the truth (in most case, find the murderer). The box will give the power to the ghost. So they can help Nang'k find out the truth. After making the 1st wish, she becomes the new owner and she had to continue doing the task until either she dies or she finds a new owner for the box. If she cannot complete a task within 30 days, she will die.

Did anybody upload ep.5 yet? I'm dying to see it.

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow.. episode 5 was really awesome~
now jay really in danger... that devil from Rak Boon keep attack her from every side...
love her scene with lapin... the way her face change when Lapin talk about his engagement... her smile after that was so sweet...
about Prim thank god... Lapin's mom already know about her dirty affair with na'pisai...
love Nati friend... damn cute with his glasses... the way Jay repair his collar was damn cute... Poor Boy... he will fall for Jay!!

precap for tomorrow ep... look so intense...
that boy had crush on Jay... n try to woo her... they will go for a date!!
seems like that devil try to kill Jay n get Jay's bro to be the next owner of that Rak Boon box...
will she survive?? i know she will survive but i'm afraid if someone will get hurt instead!!
everyone will get to know about that rak boon soon n will keep worry about Jay especially her family, Ta, Lapin n P'Mod...

AWWW.... i'm so in love with this lakorn... love Jay chracter so much!!!
craving for tomorrow ep~

the guy told her she had to make a wish. of course, she refuses, b/c she doesn't want to be a slave to the box, and she's just an overall good person.

her mom and brother really annoys me.

tall_one

sarNie Egg
Her friend basically told her that the box didnt allow her to speak n tell jay who killed her from the beginning, nor did it even want her to help jay because it was mad that she didnt want to ask for anymore wishes. But because she was worried about Jay and it wasn't her time yet she was able to help Jay. I like this movie alot it kinda reminds me of the ghost whisperer but with a twist with the wishes. I think lapin is going to go into a coma soon. The evil spirit came out of the box today n threatened jay that everyone around her would b in danger including herself. Its getting really good.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone explain or tell me what jay friend or the ghost girl told her about the raak boon box??
Jay asked why Aet (sp?) wasn't able to communicate with her earlier about her killer but now she is able to. Aet told her the box wouldn't let her but because she was worried about Jay and because Jay's life line wasn't over she was able to help Jay where she could. Jay wondered why the box just doesn't harm her outright and not drag things out. Aet told Jay that because she's the box's owner, it can not harm her. Because the box is upset with Jay for not making wishes it is doing everything in it's power to prevent Jay from helping the spirits reveal the truth in 30 days so it can take her soul.

I absolutely love this series! Seems like the box is out to harm those around Jay to try to make her bend to his will and ask him for a wish. The battle's definitely on in tomorrow's episode. Can't wait! Btw, I wonder if there's any other reason why the box wants it's owner to make wishes. Does it get more powerful with each wish granted or is it all about making enslaving it's owner? I hope they will explain this in the series. Anyhoos, I agree with Jay that it's time to end the box cycle of enslavement.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Wow thanks so much to u all who explained! Why is that evil ghost now out of the box? I am feeling that Lapin will go in a coma soon too omg earlier it was her friend now it's goin to be her brother Lapin and even lieutanant ! Omgg I can't wait! I am just sad it'll end at 11 episodes!!:(

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
today epi have more scene for lapin and jay more than yesterday epi so happy. i think now jay start to have some feeling for lapin cuz on the scene lapin said he has to take time for his engagementand cant give much time for the project his need her to help. her face look bit face when heard the word engagementand.
omg now ghost start show up and getting more interest. cant wait for more,look like the ghost going to chose her brother for the next one. the ghost giving evil and evil cuz she didnt pray for anything,now the ghost will make everyone that close with her in danger wow evil raak boon box.and glad that lapin mom know that true about his gf and the anutie are have something together

oh sad here i'm so sad and cant think that this lakorn will end this soon :cry:

lapin and jay
c

pic cr ig and fb and clip cr urmytears

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today epi have more scene for lapin and jay more than yesterday epi so happy. i think now jay start to have some feeling for lapin cuz on the scene lapin said he has to take time for his engagementand cant give much time for the project his need her to help. her face look bit face when heard the word engagementand.
omg now ghost start show up and getting more interest. cant wait for more,look like the ghost going to chose her brother for the next one. the ghost giving evil and evil cuz she didnt pray for anything,now the ghost will make everyone that close with her in danger wow evil raak boon box.and glad that lapin mom know that true about his gf and the anutie are have something together

oh sad here i'm so sad and cant think that this lakorn will end this soon :cry:

lapin and jay
c

pic cr ig and fb and clip cr urmytears
muaha the cartoon dolls of Jay and Lapin is so naruk mak 'they should had put it Mike&Margie Family

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
5555+ agree... but there are still dont have any site for mike and margie right? or do they already have one and i dont know about it?

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
I fall in love with this lakorn!!! I usually don't watch this kind of lakorn, but I very love this one,
Mike&Margie are so cute together :) I wish they have more lakorn together after this

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
K, Raak Boon viewers I need some clarification. Why does the box need her to make wishes? What does it get out of her making wishes? Does it need her to make wishes so she can fail completing the task within the month so it can have her soul? Does it gain strength or benefit from the spirits that come for help? Why didn't the previous owners have problems but Jay does? How can they own it for years and not have problems but Jay does? Did they make more than one wish? Bottom line, what's the box agenda? Why is Jay so hard on Niti her brother? I can see he doesn't seem to appreciate his sister but she does nag him a lot. Teenagers will rebel if you're too strict on them. I hope she loosen up on him later so their brother/sister relationship will get better. I know she's just showing tough love. Also, Lapin continues to deny there is anything between him and Jay to his mother, so does he not realize he has feelings for her? We all can see he does, so do you guys think he realize it himself? C'mon he was about to take a bullet for her in the closet.