[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken-Ann remake !!!

I cannot believe it! Janie is rumored to be the n'ek....

I personally believe that they shouldn't remake any KA lakorns and Janie might not pull this off.

Credits to: noiki @ spicyforum.net

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG I can't believe...I don't know who's can portray the nice innocent and the stong twin in the same time. :nailbiter: Wow good challenge for this remake but I'm sure no one can't beat Ann. Just my opinion. She can be weak and strong in the same time and I can't picture anyone else right now that can act like that.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! 5 of anne's lakorn gonna be remake!!!!!
Ch3 really want to find somebody to replace anne huh??!!! :thumbdown:

koi already had a bad comment because she'll act in one of anne's remake..
I don't know about others.
i'm not sure about janie..
for the innocent anne-maybe janie can..but for strong..nobody can be like anne especially in this scene..

nobody...nobody..but anne.. :whistle: :whistle:

Who's the pra ek??
And who's gonna acted as MD..is it Chatchai .. :scratchchin:

For me,its okay if they want to remake Rnag Ngao..
but no to Oum Ruk,Sawan Bieng and Manee yard Fah!!
A triple big NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
This 3 lakorn was epic and classic!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
not one of their best lakorn for KA because ken's role in here is like a DUMBASS pra ek
yeah..agree with you..maybe because he still new that time..
thats why i don't mind they want to remake this..
But sure its one of anne's best acting.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i would love to see all of Ann lakorn remake dila just because i wanna see how they compare. The only reason i watch ken is because ann is his co star other wise i dont watch any of his lakorn...i dont think i've seen one?! oh wait , i lied i watch jai rao but didnt finish it lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
For me,its okay if they want to remake Rnag Ngao..
but no to Oum Ruk,Sawan Bieng and Manee yard Fah!!
A triple big NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
This 3 lakorn was epic and classic!!!!
[/quote]

Hey Dila, you forget SSH. LOL I hope they don't remake Sood Sanae Ha. It's just not for anyone. I can't believe they want to remake KA lakorns and they still around. Good luck for who will replace Ann in this one. It's a good challenge. :nailbiter:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i would love to see all of Ann lakorn remake dila just because i wanna see how they compare. The only reason i watch ken is because ann is his co star other wise i dont watch any of his lakorn...i dont think i've seen one?! oh wait , i lied i watch jai rao but didnt finish it lol
Just 3 that i don't want to be remake..
its just belong to ANNE!!

hey,at least you better than me..
You watched jai Rao..but me....
I never watch his other lakorn..
Just his lakorn with Anne..
i think if he doesn't act with Anne,i'll never know who is he..
haha..just kidding..maybe i know him just like i know tik..because he's popular..
but true,i never watch his lakorn!! ever!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Dila, you forget SSH. LOL I hope they don't remake Sood Sanae Ha. It's just not for anyone. I can't believe they want to remake KA lakorns and they still around. Good luck for who will replace Ann in this one. It's a good challenge. :nailbiter:

Its okay if they remake SSH may..i know nobody can be super hillarious like Anne...
Yeah agree..its like a 'burden' whoever will act in anne's remake..
She still no 1 and they remake it..
Sure people will compare it..

Like i said before..just like Koi..
She already got a -ve feedback and i think that lakorn didn't even air yet...
but anne is nice,she said we must accept a new thing so its more enjoy..

But i can't..i just can't
I can't watch other than her and now other nang ek in her remake..
heck NO!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yep me too I can't accept any actress in her remake. In other way that means her lakorns was good that why they want to remake it. :thumbsup:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
what?? did they run out of books for them to adapt to lakorns or no one is creative and original enough to come up with anything new anymore? geez...REMAKES everywhere!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thats why i really want anne in MGD even some said the novel is not so good..but at least..its NEW and not remake!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I'm tiring of too many remake and sequel why can't they come up a new story. :girlmad: and Janie will be playing a Twin.
Oh the old version and the new version they remaking both with Broadcast. Hope the pra'ek is Andrew. :thumbup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thinking..
Why don't they remake this and have Anne in it..
Andrew is the pra ek...Willy should be the MD...
Gosh,i'm so dying to see Anne with Andrew now!

tinah

sarNie Coma
say what, another of anne's remake?? this was another of annes BEST performance. not sure if any of the actresses nowadays could pull it off just as great as anne did. funny thing is, broadcast is remaking their own lakorn lol

pra'eks role was pretty minor in here. it was mainly focus on anne, dodo and his wife

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm thinking..
Why don't they remake this and have Anne in it..
Andrew is the pra ek...Willy should be the MD...
Gosh,i'm so dying to see Anne with Andrew now!
I wish they can pair Anne and Andrew again but Dila sis they can't do that cos Anne is the original n'ek then for remakes
they have to go 4 someone else to play that role that is why its called a 'Remake'.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish they can pair Anne and Andrew again but Dila sis they can't do that cos Anne is the original n'ek then for remakes
they have to go 4 someone else to play that role that is why its called a 'Remake'.
If its the case,they should remake another lakorn and have Andrew-Anne in it..
The lakorn should be super insane,more insane than SB!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they would be able to cast in anne in her own remake but they wouldnt have her play n'ek again. like anne siriam, she was in "mae ying" but playing as noon's mother instead.

i think annes one of the few who could pull off a twin role. she nailed both of the 2 role that she played in which was "song naree" and "rang ngao.