[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks!!! I was going to just ask you now if you will cap this or not.hahah. :D
I'll be watching this and reading your recaps when this comes out. :) EXCITED.

--------------

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i just hope someone will sub this larkon,but didn't like the old one ken's character was boring.hope the spice up the character

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I just watched a teaser, whoa that's intense! I love it! I hope someone will be subbing it since I already love Ken/Ann version so this one should be good, too because the plotline kept entertaining me especially Moohnin's scenes, she's a really awesome character. I know Ken's role Veekit might be boring but with new version, we don't know what the director will come up with, s/he may surprise us with the different Veekit. Who knows. And Tanya, I have nothing to say, she's great! :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow da family look so prefect...da son is cute lol and da daughter is pretty...nice

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Teaser 2!!!!

I'm going to start counting the days for this.
13 days left excluding today my time,ha,!!!!! :D Janie replacing her own lakorn.Ha. that's GREAT!!! Love her.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks AyLove for sharing the teaser. I'm so happy that Janie replace her own lakorn HSL. The teaser look dramatic and intense. Can't wait to see Janie and Tanya. Hope someone will sub in english. It's hard to find thai lakorn sub in english now.

Anyway, I will watch even if I can't understand thai.