[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Omg Rang Ngao is getting so good...I was so happy when Moonin kick tat two girl butt at work!!! Anyways wat did Moontha girl friend told Moonin at da end...I really want to know since all da music background sound so scary...can anybody tell me wat just happen there???
  • Are you talking about the ending scene? If you are, then from what I can understand,and from what I believe,she told her about the part when the bad guy stole all her(Mootha) money she borrowed from the Sia guy and when the bad guy came to her room and tried to rape her.And that it was Tanya who told them to come do that to her(Mootha). That was basically it.

what is nok's story? i don't remember her in the original. also, seems like she's out to make everyone unhappy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
@maiko it is a 5000 baht fine for each slap LMAO the fine probably went up by now. In Ann's version, she took out her wallet and started counting her money. She said she was able to hit Nappa about 10 times. Haha. Super hilarious. I don't like Janie's portrayal of Mootha. And since it bothered me so much, I don't think I can cheer on Janie's Moonin. I just watched a few clips of here and there when Nin comes in and she comes off a bit more bitchy than being strong headed. I think this version has more of a "I-am-the-biggest-bitch-to-ever-walked-this-planet" vibe haha. I love Janie and she is a good actress, so I pretty much blame the direction and scriptwriter for my dis-satisfaction.

Ken is doing a good job in here. I find his teeth attractive. Haha. I love it actually. I think it suits certain individual and Ken is one of them.

@7270 Nok is just a freaking damn bitch that ticks the shit out of the audience LMAO And oh boy I definitely did not forget Nok in the older version. This Nok doesn't leave much of an impression.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Can you believe that we used to be against the pairing of Janie and Ken P., Icy dear? I'm glad Janie and Ken proved us wrong! Love seeing pictures of them together! They have a cute and sizzling chemistry! And I agree with you; Janie looks beautiful. and Ken is super cute (and handsome)! :cloud9:
lol, my dear Maiko. I remembered when knowing Ken is younger than Janie 10 yrs, i was so disappointed, lol. I actually restrained myself not cursing here , :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: ha ha ha, i'm glad that i was wrong, and learnt from that everything you should give it a try before saying, he he he
I don't mind his tooth as some of you guys here, i think his acting is ok, still have a lot of room for improvment but it's fine, he's young; if he tries his best, he might get it, like Charmain Sheh , when she first started, she was terrible, look at her now, she's one of the best TVB actress, hope Ken P will be like that

My dear Maiko, are you gonna do some MV for Janie/Ken . Hopefully you have time and create some beautiful MV for RN couple like me, :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :pervie: :pervie:

Actually, Icy dear, I sort of cheated; I don't understand the Thai language either, so I understood the storyline thus far all thanks to Ladyofdarkness's recaps and everybody's comments here. :D But while I was watching the other episodes, it's easy to guess what was going on, and some parts were easy to understand. For example, in today's episode:

I don't know what Mootha said to her parents before her suicide, but I believe she was probably thanking them, honoring them, and apologizing for being a disappointment. Gosh, I started tearing up earlier when watching Tha when she looked so lonely and miserable, but this scene...this scene got me crying for a few minutes. I remember I teared up when Tha was getting abused by the evil people in last week's episodes as well. She doesn't deserve all the miserable things that have happened to her, and it hurts seeing her throw her life away like that. Anyway, back to her goodbye scene with her parents. The actress playing Tha and Nin's mom is actually really pretty. Her character's just annoying. :) Janie's acting during this scene was supreme. I really feel for Tha's predicament; I was crying the whole time she was talking with her parents... Poor Tha... Rest in peace, but I know she's going to a better place; despite all the sins she has committed, she's still an angel, and she will be going to Heaven. :tearybye:

Glad that Moonin finally made her appearance! But...it wasn't what I expected... -_- The grief the parents showed when they were rushing Tha to the hospital was too short-lived, especially on the mom's part! That woman should be crying a river and yelling at herself for driving her daughter to her death! She should have tried to revive Tha herself!!! :annoyed: Not to mention that we DID not even get to see Nin's expression, concern, and love for Tha upon finding Tha hanging herself and when Tha is pronounced "dead." Or perhaps the director is saving those scenes for later, when Nin has flashbacks about it??? :scratchchin: I felt that it was completely rushed; after the doctor announced nothing could be done for Tha, Moonin suddenly showed up in Tha's hotel in the city...

Oh yeah, I was cracking up when Pope was screaming out Tha's name in the middle of the night after she died. It was a funny scene during a tragic one. :lmao: Nappa looked ready to murder him hah! :rofl: Ironically, I believe his feelings for her were a little bit stronger than his feelings for his previous mistress(es); he did care for her in some small way, although he may look at her as a precious prize/property.

Nin is clever, I'll give her that. Love her first meeting with Veekit! Janie really shines when she plays confident and strong roles like Moonin. :thumbsup: She keeps looking prettier and prettier in every passing episode!!! I was so giddy seeing Nin (Janie) and Kit (Ken) with each other! I so heart the scene in which Kit was stupefied by "Tha's" (Nin's) beauty when he arrived to drive her to work. Ken's love-struck expression was adorable! :ghehe: Love, love, love the part in which Nin told him his tie wasn't fixed yet, and she fixed it for him. Janie and Ken's chemistry was heating up during this scene for me, and I just wanted them to get closer to each other!!! xD :pervie: That was a hot scene without it going even overboard. :spicy: I believe I will go back and re-watch this scene hehe.

Kit's such a sweetheart; he was standing strong by "Tha's" side. Love that he's sticking up with her. It was hilarious when the office nang'rai and her gang of friends yelled out in surprise when they saw Kit with "Tha." :lol2: I'm so looking forward to payback time in tomorrow's episode! Noke and the office n'rai deserve whatever treatment Nin has in store for them hehehe. x] I have a bad feeling Nin is going to use Kit to get back at Pope/to make him jealous, since there's that scene of Pope showing jealousy when she's holding Kit's hands...poor Kit, he's the innocent one in their game(s), and I hope to see Nin fall in love with him truly and vice versa. :)
OMG, it's beautiful how you look at this. Thanks to you and all of you guys here for cms, and surerely Ladyofdarkness. I did come to read the recaps many times but still , hardly for me to catch up thai, he he, so i skipped most the part, only Janie and Ken scenes, hopefully, someday, someboy will kindly sub it, will rewatch it b/c i love Janie, and now, Janie and Ken as couple .

Even i didnt understand it, but i cried my heck out when Tha looks and Ken last time and when she said to her parents, and my eyes totally blurred . Didn't have that feeling for so long , sniff sniff. I admire Janie's acting, even some of you here think she wasn't good as Tha, i still feel she's awesome, her sadness, her lonely made my heart hurt everytime i see her. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I will try to finish the new ep today. Wanna see my Janie rocks l :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

BTW, i'm happy to see you here Maiko, b/c i know you 're a good commentator, ha ha ha ,
PS; did you finish NPK yet? :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Cute scene. Janie is glowing. She looks gorgeous.
Thank you Nathea, omg, Janie, my beautiful angel, she's gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , and Ken, lol...... , :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol, Alice, you 're exited all of us, :cheer: :cheer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :cloud9: :cloud9:

may1363

sarNie Adult
  • Lol. I was the thinking the same thing as the both of ya too.hahha.. I think I would want to see him in a slap/kiss lakorn next.haha..
  • I'm going to watch epi 8 now. Lets see what happen next. :D
During the tonight show when the host ask each of them what scene they liked most. When Tanya said the scene she liked most was the one when Pip found out their son was gay and he starts hitting him with the belt then the sister came in to protect him. Aww.. That scene was touching. I got tears on my eyes. And yes, the funny one was Ken's part when he said his favorite one was the raping scene.Lol. I freaking laugh so hard.hahah. Man,I can't believe he actually said that but whatever it was funny.At least he was being honest about it.
Both Janie and Ken seems really comfortable around each other during Tonigh Show. Janie looks young for her age and beautiful. We can't see the difference age. Agree with you that Ken he's funny when he said his favorite scene was the rape scene. He seem honest and serious and I'm sure people was surprise that he said he love the raping scene. Especially Janie. I'm sure she was in shock when he said that. She's like Ken...! and everybody was laughing.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Both Janie and Ken seems really comfortable around each other during Tonigh Show. Janie looks young for her age and beautiful. We can't see the difference age. Agree with you that Ken he's funny when he said his favorite scene was the rape scene. He seem honest and serious and I'm sure people was surprise that he said he love the raping scene. Especially Janie. I'm sure she was in shock when he said that. She's like Ken...! and everybody was laughing.
Hey my dear May, your words about Ken and R scene reminding me of Film and Janie, lol, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, my dear Maiko. I remembered when knowing Ken is younger than Janie 10 yrs, i was so disappointed, lol. I actually restrained myself not cursing here , :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: ha ha ha, i'm glad that i was wrong, and learnt from that everything you should give it a try before saying, he he he
I don't mind his tooth as some of you guys here, i think his acting is ok, still have a lot of room for improvment but it's fine, he's young; if he tries his best, he might get it, like Charmain Sheh , when she first started, she was terrible, look at her now, she's one of the best TVB actress, hope Ken P will be like that

My dear Maiko, are you gonna do some MV for Janie/Ken . Hopefully you have time and create some beautiful MV for RN couple like me, :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :pervie: :pervie:

OMG, it's beautiful how you look at this. Thanks to you and all of you guys here for cms, and surerely Ladyofdarkness. I did come to read the recaps many times but still , hardly for me to catch up thai, he he, so i skipped most the part, only Janie and Ken scenes, hopefully, someday, someboy will kindly sub it, will rewatch it b/c i love Janie, and now, Janie and Ken as couple .

Even i didnt understand it, but i cried my heck out when Tha looks and Ken last time and when she said to her parents, and my eyes totally blurred . Didn't have that feeling for so long , sniff sniff. I admire Janie's acting, even some of you here think she wasn't good as Tha, i still feel she's awesome, her sadness, her lonely made my heart hurt everytime i see her. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I will try to finish the new ep today. Wanna see my Janie rocks l :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

BTW, i'm happy to see you here Maiko, b/c i know you 're a good commentor , ha ha ha ,
PS; did you finish NPK yet? :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Thank you Nathea, omg, Janie, my beautiful angel, she's gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , and Ken, lol...... , :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol, Alice, you 're exited all of us, :cheer: :cheer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :cloud9: :cloud9:
yeah i love making you all excited :dance3:

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think Janie she's good to portray Mootha and Moonin. She make me hate her and pity her. People think that Mootha she' s stupid cause she still stayed and suffer the pain and humiliation. She loved Pah Or with all her heart and she believe he felt the same.

The scene when she overhead Pah Or conversing with Nappa and he assured his wife that Mootha meant nothing to him. Hearing this devasted Mootha and she decided to return back home. The scene when she left the office and Veekit look at her the last time was so sad and they put the old version OST.

Episode 7 was so saddddd :cry: I think the reason why she commit suicid cause she afraid that her parents find out that she's pregnant without a husband which is a disgrace in asia society and culture. The part before she suicid when she tried pleasing her parents and told them that she couldn't do more for them, she thanking, apologizing, ... and cried...OMG I cried with her. Great performance from Janie.

I'm very satisfied with the episode 8. The two ladies in the office deserve what Janie did to them. Kick their butt at work.
Janie she's good to express her facial expression. She's can gave the evil and miserable looks. The reason why she take revenge cuase she found that Nappa and Pah Or make Mootha life miserable. She slapped her in front of people, hired a guy to steal money and event sent someone to rape her. I think Moonin she's blaming herself for her sister's death. She should be there with Mootha when she felt lonely and need help.

It's getting good. Can't wait til next week to see more action. Go girl Moonin slap Nappa next week.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love Moonim! She kicks arse!!! I watched her kick butt several times. Ken is starting to grow on me. Can't wait til Moonim vs Nappa LOL! Janie is so pretty!!!

little

sarNie Adult
I never understand why p'ek knows that his uncle and mootha has something sexually relationship. Why would p'ek still want to be have something rape n'ek knowing that it;s mootha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I never understand why p'ek knows that his uncle and mootha has something sexually relationship. Why would p'ek still want to be have something rape n'ek knowing that it;s mootha.
he probably just found out that its not actually Mootha but its Moonin coming for a revenge destroying his uncle and family

little

sarNie Adult
he probably just found out that its not actually Mootha but its Moonin coming for a revenge destroying his uncle and family

Oh I see if that's the case it's good cus if he didn't that'll be gross. uncle and nephew I mean real real close. I watch ken and ann before a long time I forgot if he rape her cus he knows the truth or not.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The only thing attractive about Ken is his height, but his high pitched helium voice still bothers me though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
@little, he took advantage of her bc he was mad and drunk. he didnt figure out unl the very last episode. he felt remorseful after he took advantage of her. i didnt really buy it as a rape because moonin would have easily fought him. she kicked her raper ass when she was still in the disguise as tha. he sorta got confused bc he realized it was. in first time. he knows that tha and his uncle had an affair but he doesnt judge a person by who she had slept with.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Janie look HOTT in red and the white pant outfit. Wow that stare she did was so fierce. The scene when she saw the pushing down the stairs got her teary u can really sense her sadness and revenge to come?

cant wait to see next week's episode. it's going to get heated bc i'm liking this Janie hehe. Show time!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
@maiko it is a 5000 baht fine for each slap LMAO the fine probably went up by now. In Ann's version, she took out her wallet and started counting her money. She said she was able to hit Nappa about 10 times. Haha. Super hilarious. I don't like Janie's portrayal of Mootha. And since it bothered me so much, I don't think I can cheer on Janie's Moonin. I just watched a few clips of here and there when Nin comes in and she comes off a bit more bitchy than being strong headed. I think this version has more of a "I-am-the-biggest-bitch-to-ever-walked-this-planet" vibe haha. I love Janie and she is a good actress, so I pretty much blame the direction and scriptwriter for my dis-satisfaction.

Ken is doing a good job in here. I find his teeth attractive. Haha. I love it actually. I think it suits certain individual and Ken is one of them.

@7270 Nok is just a freaking damn bitch that ticks the shit out of the audience LMAO And oh boy I definitely did not forget Nok in the older version. This Nok doesn't leave much of an impression.
"biggest bitch to ever walk this planet" LMFAO!!! that is the vibe im getting from Janie's portrail of Moonin as well, so far im dislking it just cuz I thought Ann's Moonin was sophisticated, mature, and just simply AWESOME! but I already expected Janie's Moonin to be more sassy than Ann. But what I dislike about this version is how Moonin is intentionally / clearly using Veekit time and time again to piss off Janepope. Even Veekit caught on quicky and this guy is usually clueless most of the time. haha But ken to me is much more tolerable now. Even, might i say Cute? hahah

I agree w/ you on this NOk as well