[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Moonin & Veekit kiss in this episode...Moonin really push his button LOL!!! tong is trying to get off da pill...but she surrounded by bad ppls...sad for her...man cannot wait to next week episode...it great!!!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi gals.....

Glad to know that everybody enjoying this show, is there any Eng sub for this lakorn?
I haven't watch it yet since I don't understand Thai, but eerrggghhh seeing everyone comments make me desperate to watch it
hi , Aylove already posted the link here. Me too, i hate seeing it raw, but for RN, i have to b/c the storyline and my fave Actress Janie, then Ken P is another factor to make me love RN more,

• lol.that's a funny poster. I believe someone mention that they;re subbing it at viki. So far, only episode 1 have been subbed. :)
http://www.viki.com/...raeng-ngao-2012
  • you can also read the recaps at darkness lakorns. .........................................
http://www.kwarmmeud...lakorns/?cat=61

Ah, i need to see this week eps, haven't had a chance to see it, but read through everybody cms, makes me so excited more

This lakorn has been getting interesting. Ken P's acting has definitely improved since 3NNT.
i really like Ken now, i will definitely watch 3NNT after RN ends, ken grows on me now

BTW, The R SCENE in today ep YET??? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
i really like Ken now, i will definitely watch 3NNT after RN ends, ken grows on me now

I kind of want to see 3NNT just for Ken, too, Icy sis hehe...but not rite now. RN's enough for now. :wub:

If I have time later, I'll write my thoughts on today's episode. By the way, Icy, Ken was freaken' hawt in today's epi!!! :faint: :spicy: And no, sadly, the R scene hasn't happened yet; I have a feeling it will be in next week's episode(s); tomorrow's epi seems too soon. Ken's acting really shines in today's epi, and I love how manly he is when he's angry and upset. :D

Ok, I am officially in love with Ken today. The way he went in for that kiss...so manly.
Lol, took you long enough!! Welcome to the club! :D I know; Ken's acting today was shocking; meaning that he was simply amazing! :wub: Will elaborate later.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
If I have time later, I'll write my thoughts on today's episode. By the way, Icy, Ken was freaken' hawt in today's epi!!! :faint: :spicy: tomorrow's epi seems too soon. Ken's acting really shines in today's epi, and I love how manly he is when he's angry and upset. :D

ah, Maiko my dear, you make me wanna seeing it right away, still have to do some works, so , will try to watch it, wait for your thought dear,
And yet, even i haven't seen today ep yet, but looking at those previously pics, He's such a hottie, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .

I kind of want to see 3NNT just for Ken, too, Icy sis hehe...but not rite now. RN's enough for now. :wub:
after RN ends, if don't have anything to see, i will definitely see it, i know it 's already been subbed, so it 's exciting me more, :wub: :wub: :wub:

And no, sadly, the R scene hasn't happened yet; I have a feeling it will be in next week's episode(s);
Ah, they know how to tease us huh, waiting waitng , killing me :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Did Janie just has her nose done again? It seems that the nostril is pulling up when her face is up you can see it bigger than before, its look awkward now it makes her apple cheeks looks bigger than before. I don't understand these people now a day. had it done already and it looks pretty. Then go for more until the face looks awkward. Why try so hard? i know that she's in the entertainment industry that needs beauty to sell but don't go to far until you become like Michael Jackson's nose. Be happy with your parents gave you. Is it obsession or what?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Today episode at the end was just CRAZY! Just CRAZY!!!!! Tanya hitting the youngest daughter. Pip strangle Tanya. I'm getting kind annoy by Moonin attitude towards Veekit,man. She needs to get kidnapped by pra'ek Ken P to the island.hahahhaha... I would Love to see that happen but it's not.Since, this is already ending next Tuesday. I wonder how everything is going to turn out like in these last two episodes. I'm sure the r-scene is next.

Ok, I am officially in love with Ken today. The way he went in for that kiss...so manly.
  • I agree that Kiss he gave her was really manly! hahah.. :D I think I want him in a slap-kiss next.hhaha..

icyplace

sarNie Adult

Thanks Meadow, Ah, Janie and Ken, love love love, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Janie is Gorgeous, and KEN, he's SO HOT :heart: :heart: :heart: , Can't believe that they're so compatible well to each other,

Wondering why? Ken looks so lost , and Janie,??? , no i don't wanna see VeeKit is hurt at all, break my heart :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

• .......................................... I'm getting kind annoy by Moonin attitude towards Veekit,man. She needs to get kidnapped by pra'ek Ken P to the island.hahahhaha... I would Love to see that happen but this is already ending next Tuesday. I wonder how everything is going to turn out like in these last two episodes. I'm sure the r-scene is next.
ha ha ha Aylove, you're so funny, i try to sneak in here and read through people's cms, i got a good laugh when reading it, come back to my work now, lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Preview for episode 15. Seems like these two love birds are going to spend some time together next week.hehe. That little fake innocent girl is going for Pip next. o m g, this girl.I'm happy Ken P punch that friend of his in the face b/c he;s such a jerk.
  • c: as tagged

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
And no, sadly, the R scene hasn't happened yet; I have a feeling it will be in next week's episode(s); tomorrow's epi seems too soon. Ken's acting really shines in today's epi, and I love how manly he is when he's angry and upset. :D
Whoops, forgot that today's Tuesday. There's no RN tomorrow at all...darn it! Ah well, Qi Pao will do. :D So yeah, perhaps the R scene really is in the next episode.

• Today episode at the end was just CRAZY! Just CRAZY!!!!! Tanya hitting the youngest daughter. Pip strangle Tanya. I'm getting kind annoy by Moonin attitude towards Veekit,man. She needs to get kidnapped by pra'ek Ken P to the island.hahahhaha... I would Love to see that happen but it's not.Since, this is already ending next Tuesday. I wonder how everything is going to turn out like in these last two episodes. I'm sure the r-scene is next.
  • I agree that Kiss he gave her was really manly! hahah.. :D I think I want him in a slap-kiss next.hhaha..
No, it can't end yet!!! T_T That seems wayyyyyyyy too soon... Hoping for more scenes of Nin and Kit in next week's episode; I don't want to see that two-faced Nok at all. :rant: If RN really will end next Tuesday, hope that it will be a satisfying end... I mean, there seems to be so much more that needs to be revealed: Nappa and Pope's son's sexuality, Nappit's husband's sexuality, Nok's dirty con habits, Nin's true identity; it seems too soon! The R scene should be in the next epi if RN ends on Tuesday. :teary:

Yes, I agree, AyLove... Nin's treatment of Kit is quite unfair...they need more loving scenes like the beach scene. :D Glad that they will have some time together in the next epi!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I hope it doesn't ends next week too. I said that this is going to end next Tuesday b/c I remember that Chompoo/Rome's lakorn is suppose to air after this and it's airing on the 26th. But so far,I haven't seen any teaser out yet,so maybe this might not end next week. finger cross it don't because I agree I felt like there is some needs for 3 more episode in order to capture all the true. We'll see what's up. haha...
  • i don't like it at all how the way she treats Ken P.That's the only thing that bugs me about her. Yeah,they need more loving scenes,so that woman can soften up.hjahahahah...This boy Veekit needs to step up more! hah.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
So i grew fond of Ken P in 3NNT because well he was just so cute..acting wasn't the best but at least he was good to look at ^_^, then to watch him grown into his character in RN.. now i can say OMG he's HOT!!!! I think he's going to be a very versitile actor. What sealed the deal for me with him is how much pain and anguish he has in his eyes but yet it can be so soft and loving.. But i'm beginning to think i have some personal issue because whenenver Ken P gets angry oh my he looks extremely delicious and with today episode on how he just went in the for that kiss he went in with anger but when he pulls away..OMG, i want to cry..there was so much pain in his eyes now I just want to Slap Janie hahaha.. she needs to treat my man better LOL!!

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Hi AyLove, liking your tots and so looking 2 our lovebirds scene :dance1:
Thanks Meadow 4 da pics..janie&ken do look adorable & well-matched, both r hot !
hope fake gal gets retribution.
congrats to our dearest janie, she is so beautiful and sexy, love her style throughout, most of all her superb acting skills !!!! janie forever <3<3<3 janie

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
So i grew fond of Ken P in 3NNT because well he was just so cute..acting wasn't the best but at least he was good to look at ^_^, then to watch him grown into his character in RN.. now i can say OMG he's HOT!!!! I think he's going to be a very versitile actor. What sealed the deal for me with him is how much pain and anguish he has in his eyes but yet it can be so soft and loving.. But i'm beginning to think i have some personal issue because whenenver Ken P gets angry oh my he looks extremely delicious and with today episode on how he just went in the for that kiss he went in with anger but when he pulls away..OMG, i want to cry..there was so much pain in his eyes now I just want to Slap Janie hahaha.. she needs to treat my man better LOL!!
hi lilmissmii, your tots on kenP r so well defined, anguish & tenderness r there, when he is wif janie. ken's acting ability is good, really like him. they both r hot and love their cute scene. m looking forward 2 more of them next week which seems a long way ......never tot would like mondays !!

cecilia

Staff member
feel really bad for the daughter. :cry:
i was crying with her when she confronted Napat about her jealousy --- of her children for getting their attention from their dad. That was so sad ... Tanya played it well here ... i literally cried with her and Tong's characters.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi , Aylove already posted the link here. Me too, i hate seeing it raw, but for RN, i have to b/c the storyline and my fave Actress Janie, then Ken P is another factor to make me love RN more,

Ah, i need to see this week eps, haven't had a chance to see it, but read through everybody cms, makes me so excited more

hi Icyplace, watching cos of janie and ken, rest of crew also did great job. excited 2 c next wk's epi wif their sweet love & highly anticipated r scene ! now im sure ken will excel in da r .... go janieken <3