[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
when are there a photo or fitting to see if nadech and kim doing a new lakorn and i want to see the information ofwhat kind of lakorn is it

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech was at the LakornThai office yesterday for the fitting (or just trying on the clothes).

cr: facebook

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Meadow
Thank you for the pictures!! I think this is just an informal fitting. I can't wait to see the formal fitting pictures but don't know when it's going to be.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I hope to see more pics of them two..nadech look tier will to me lol but still hot hehehe...Thanks

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
His wardrobe looks very modern and young. Crap I already forgot what the story is about lol gotta go back...oh yeah, n'ek is spoiled by everyone and accidentally kills p'ek's gf..? Drama and revenge. I'm excited. Nadech is looking good!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like his wardrobe and he doesnt look his best there. kimberly also confirmed so we should be seeing some pics soon

thank

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
A new pair to be looking forward to...but gotta say wish tme da best and hope they sucesse like markim!!!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
The handsome guy in that casual outfit doesn't look like he would slap or force a kiss on someone :scratchhead2:
I don't know where the idea that this lakorn is a slap/kiss comes from. Cuz when I read the summary posted earlier, I don't feel it's a slap/kiss genre either.

I don't like the jackets too much (or maybe the way it's fitting him).... I prefer him in Dior. :pervie:

I hope Nadech and Kim get some rest before the official fitting/PR for this lakorn. He looked tired (but he works everyday!!!) and she looked tired at her flim opening with Mark (Ann T production). Look at the bags under her eyes (such a shame because she has really pretty eyes).

P'Ann looked much better that day na... rested and so pretty~

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Maybe I'm mixed up...too lazy to go back and check the summary translated lol. Anyway, yes, I also love Nadech's facial hair and I hope he keeps it for this lakorn. It'll be a totally new look he hasn't had for any of his characters before. X]
So glad everything's confirmed!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like the jackets too much (or maybe the way it's fitting him).... I prefer him in Dior. :pervie:

I hope Nadech and Kim get some rest before the official fitting/PR for this lakorn. He looked tired (but he works everyday!!!) and she looked tired at her flim opening with Mark (Ann T production). Look at the bags under her eyes (such a shame because she has really pretty eyes).

P'Ann looked much better that day na... rested and so pretty~
Thanks, Kiki!! Yeah, this picture of Kim is not too flattering considering she's still young!! Nadech and Kim should get lots of rest before the official fitting/opening ceremony!!