[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
whats up with his wardrobe. lakorn thai usually has nice clothing along with broadcast and makers group

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm just curious, does Nadech have close friendship with Kim off screen like he and Yaya? since cuz they played brother/sister from their first lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course, Nadech is closest to Yaya since they've working together non-stop but the 4 HUA JAI batch are close together.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
@ Tinah, I totally agree. Broadcast, Lakorn Thai, and Makers group have the best fashion sense and styling choices. I hope they will "style up" Nadech in this lakorn because his role as Nawa in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai was the best one but that is long ago, he was hot as Fai but it was farmboy hot, lol. As, Charles, he had many wardrobe malfunctions, but at least his handsome face overshadowed the horrible clothes LOL. Lakorn Thai, please give him a wardrobe that will make our mouths drop and heart pound *silently praying*

Meadow

sarNie Adult
They better fix nadech's hair when it's time to film this lakorn. And he needs to shave as well.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat a wife of Nadech...okay im so lost about da storyline right now...it getti g weirder and weirder

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
For those who want to know about the story Credit to Shampoo at spicy forum Sudapa: mean, harsh, beautiful and shameless who doesn't care about society. To everyone's eyes she an easy girl and not pure but in reality she has never lost herself to any man because she loves her father, her brother and her sister a lot. When she loves she loves a lot. If she wants something she have to get it. But when she's disappointed she's strong and more mature. Deeply she has a nice heart. She look at her life as her happiness and doesn't care who is involved. Nang'ek is the first to love pra'ek because her father has always told her when she was young that she will married him. So in nang'ek's heart he belong to her. She look down upon him and step over his pride but pra'ek has a girlfriend who is everything. So nang'ek can't endure it. She fight for him that it made his gf misunderstood him and broke up with him. After this happen, from hating her his hatred only deepen. The most he can do is mock and being harsh to her. Always trying to teach her a lesson to admit she's wrong without mercy. That is what made nang'ek hurt the most but can't fix anything. Nang'ek really love pra'ek. She does everything for him but pra'ek doesn't love her so that's why she look down on him. Because pra'ek didn't feel anything for her she made him even hate her more. She really loves him and didn't want him to go love another but because she's a raeng person and blabber mouth and wants to own pra'ek lol so that's why he hated her. Whose characters are significant? All of them but they all have their own case that make them significant. The story has their own peak but pra'nang will be significant from start to end. In the middle of the story, it's divided in half between them because both walk in different path. The other two people is the nang'rai who is significant. She's raeng too and kind of psycho. At the end the gf and the nang'rai will play a very important role. The nearer to the ending, the more intense it get. Every character will do something that we can't think of. The pra'nang is the major axis that made everything happen. The love scenes in here is a lot though. The nang'ek is the one that start first but sometimes the pra'ek lost himself in it too because he's alcoholic and thought that nang'ek is his gf that they almost have something. hehe He also mock nang'ek by having the nang'rai too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa, I don't even know what to think of that storyline yet...Seems like the pra'nang are both so hateful to each other! How are they going to fall in love when one is possessive and the other is not even interested. And I wonder why n'ek's dad told her that p'ek belongs to her and she will marry him, do they have some kind of family friendship maybe? And what the heck, n'ek sounds sooo messed up LOL like, she's in total love with p'ek but only shows him her mean side because he doesn't love her, THAT is a new one--I'm actually looking forward to it because usually when n'ek is deeply in love with p'ek she's hella weak and annoyingly submissive, but we will get to see cats and dogs fight in here!
But why does p'ek have to be alcoholic? >< That's going to annoy me. More than innocent n'ek, I like my p'ek to be "clean" lol. Or maybe the person who did the summary just means he gets drunk once and they "accidentally" get it on...?
Anyway, after that summary I'm even more excited to see Kim and Nadech in here--so much drama and tension!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@pich15
Thank you for the summary. This lakorn sounds very dramatic and intense!! I'm so looking forward to see this!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tanks for da summary...whao something new to watch such as new pair and a new storyline hehehe...cant wait

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh intense! another slap/kiss lakorn for Lakorn Thai. mint as the nang'rai again? i was hoping it'll be someone else different but i guess shes in good in the rai role. this is a very dramatic role for Kim and nadech. not too sure if its suitable for their age