[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i can not wait any longer!!! Kimbarry is too cute! I agree Kim look small on tat ine pic when nadech is carrying her...and there will be lot of sweet scene of da two main lend...thanks

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
on July 6th, Ch3 will have the event to release T-ser for coming-up lakorn for the 2nd half of the year. khun Da got the T-ser for Raeng Pratana ***scream ***. That's the screen-shot. Counting the days.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
WOOHOOO! Cannot wait. This seems like a good slap/kiss.. Doesn't seem to have a lot of boring drama. hopefully it will focus on Kimbarry

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ikr i lovethem so much and i'm super excited to see da teaser!!!! Please,make friday come by like a blink of an eyes :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
kims sooo pretty in here. her and nadech look mighty hot as a pair although i still love yadeh together

Meadow

sarNie Adult
So many pics. Can't wait to see if Nadech and Kim will have any chemistry in this lakorn since Nadech is finally acting with someone else other than Yaya.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man I can't wait for the teaser. Nadech is so handsome and damn is kim looking gorgeous in here. I like all her outfit and hairstyle so far...

Thanks for sharing ja.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
on July 6th, Ch3 will have the event to release T-ser for coming-up lakorn for the 2nd half of the year. khun Da got the T-ser for Raeng Pratana ***scream ***. That's the screen-shot. Counting the days.

*SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!* I can't wait to see all the upcoming lakorn teaser! Yay!!!!! Thanks Ninja007 for the news. :)
This certainly make my night! :D