[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I would rather see Nadech with thinner eyebrows instead LOL. Because Nadech has the bushiest eyebrows ever.

This lakorn needs a 2nd teaser. The first one was intense!

1st teaser:
cr: paajaew.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CwN9vYBGfk&feature=share&list=UUMlnoV6BZSKzkZURxbQP9WQ

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I would rather see Nadech with thinner eyebrows instead LOL. Because Nadech has the bushiest eyebrows ever.

1st teaser:
I think they will release the 2nd teaser in January. I like the first one too. Looking forward to watch it. At least we all know RP will air after NM2, I don't think I will watch NM2. Looking for Kim come back to the screen.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
YLC jumps too fast I can't catch up. Also when Annik have more news I will surely come baCk
hehehehe....I know, YLC thread jump so fast because of crazy fans like us hehehehehe. It's nice for you to come back to the thread. Looking forward to have you all in YLC thread.

Back to the topic....I think RP will be a hit, good to see Kim and Nadech together. I also like when Nadech pair up with Kim because they look good together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

1st teaser:
How could I have forgotten Nadech. Yes, I agree he needs thinner eyebrows haha...shorter too! They slightly curve down the bridge of his nose haha, they should trim that part a wee little bit. The lakorn does seem intense. Is this a slap/kiss lakorn?

YLC jumps too fast I can't catch up. Also when Annik have more news I will surely come baCk
Haha, sorry we're on a mission right now that's why it's jumping fast haha. Yes, we will see you when YLC goes in business.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I like Nadech with his thick eyebrows. It make him more attractive and manly. Many new actors at his generation they just look so girly. I heard Kim 's interview with Tvpool, she said that it 's not a slap kiss drama but it' s more something else ... I don't understand the last sentence that she said.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like Nadech with his thick eyebrows. It make him more attractive and manly. Many new actors at his generation they just look so girly. I heard Kim 's interview with Tvpool, she said that it 's not a slap kiss drama but it' s more something else ... I don't understand the last sentence that she said.
Haha. Regardless I still think they're both good-looking and mature-looking for their sort of young age. The most attractive thing about Nadech, in my opinion is his sharp jawline and his cute dimples. Hmm...so what genre is this lakorn... :scratchhead2: .

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Alex told reporters that this lakorn is going to be an intense/dramatic lakorn and Kim, Mint, Alex are going to be the bad people -- while Nadech is the only good person. Nadech said that this lakorn is going to have many sweet/love scenes as well.

Rang in Thai means "Strong/intense"..... hence that's why the lakorn title is called "RANG Pratana".

So, this lakorn is definitely NOT going to be a romantic romedy or a comedic lakorn. lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The teaser looks pretty good. I get more excited knowing it's airing soon, but still awhile at least in late January or so... I haven't seen Kim in such a DRAMATIC and SASSY role. It's almost different knowing she can pull off so many characters but I like it all. I think Nadech is the type that can accept comedy, challenge and drama roles. With him in here with Kim, even if Kim was to be sassy and bossy and demanding, I can still watch it because Nadech can bear it all. hahaha

The soundtrack sounds pretty intense as well. Definitely excited for more teasers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alex told reporters that this lakorn is going to be an intense/dramatic lakorn and Kim, Mint, Alex are going to be the bad people -- while Nadech is the only good person. Nadech said that this lakorn is going to have many sweet/love scenes as well.

Rang in Thai means "Strong/intense"..... hence that's why the lakorn title is called "RANG Pratana".

So, this lakorn is definitely NOT going to be a romantic romedy or a comedic lakorn. lol.
Wow...very intense indeed.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech 's best features are his eyebrown and his dimples.

P'Anne did say that Kim is similar to her as in both of them have sharp features on their face. So they need wave and curl in their hair to soften it.

I hope Kratae will be a real smart character. If she's going to be sassy and bratty, at least let her be a smart brat... Haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah can't believe we in December already :D I guess time do know how to fly by hehehehe btw I love da tease! I need more sweet scene in da tease to make me squeak like a little girl lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yup, the teaser looks awesome! Can't believe that we'll get to watch this next month! This is the lakorn that I've been waiting to watch all year.