[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Maii

sarNie Egg
Gosh. This is me AnnTfan, apparently, AF said my password isn't right which was weird cause I only have one password for everything anyways, so I had to make a new. I much rather have my old account but oh well

Maii

sarNie Egg
Gosh reading about you guys's feedback on Ep.5 makes me wanna watch but sadly they do lots of talking in here. I wana wait for subs its really mysterious. I cannot wait till Pit gets jealous! I saw Alex kissing Kim on the cheeks, makes me so excited on what will happen next! Yes! Nadech is going to stop focusing on Ravee! DRAMA! Srry double post

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
I am super late to comment on episode 5, but better late than never!! I woke up extra early yesterday to watch the episode and I was not disappointed. I really love the pace of this lakorn. I'm glad they didn't wait until towards the end of the lakorn for Pit to find out who his real father is, and can I add that his real father is a total jerk!! Urgh!!

Who in here is in love with Tae's father character? I love the way he teaches both Tae and Pit how to face and overcome life obstacles. He is such a good mentor to both of them. I love his wisdom!

And Tae oh Tae...she is so in love with Pit, taking in the heartache and doing whatever it takes for Pit to be happy. She is one tough cookie I tell you. So cannot wait fo epi 6!!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I love Tae's father too!  He's so caring and loves his children so much.  

I always love how Pit is always to to rescue whenever Tae needs him.  Too bad she treated him like crap in the first 3 episodes though lol.

I hope Nadech and Kim will reunite again in the future but NOT back-to-back because that will get super boring!  I wanna see them in a slap & kiss storyline where Nadech will treat Kim bad.  This couple truly have chemistry that's special.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
I've been stalking P'Da's Instagram and saw a pic of Pit on top of Tae on the bed so I believe there might be a willing scene...or at least I hope so!! If not, can I please get a kiss on the mouth scene. We all know our Kimmy is not shy about kissing lips to lips.

I done turned into a stalker because of this lakorn. Lord help me LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, that's funny. Gosh, I wish i had a dada like Tae does, my dad never even cares about me, but I'm so jealous of her now and it's not even really her. LOL :) Pitand Tae are so cute. I cried a lot, every time i see Tae cry as well.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
<class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Penelope" data-cid="918547" data-time="1358053087">
Translation please.
cr:  pantip.
Just started airing, Kimberley already got different feedback for her role in RP as Kratae. Kim said "there was lots of feedback. now, everybody call her Kratae or Khun Nu Kratae. the fan said the dress is beautiful. Why am I so Rai, always making trouble for Nadech. Becoming a bratty khun Nu. It's a lot of blickering. it's fun to watch. and that I can use my eyes well. P'Nadech 's fanclub also said they feel sorry for Nadech, having to endure Nang'k and got teased at. But I told them that they have to continue watching. and they will start being sorry for Nang'k. because there are lots of crying. hiding lots of feeling. Loving him but unable to show it. so she have to treat him the opposite. Lots of drama scenes. Crying until I'm exhausted. it's a difficult lakorn. probably the most challenging of all lakorn I have done. Lots of different feeling. the cute romantic scene, cut-throat fighting, fully dramatic scene. it's fully packed. "

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
*sniff *sniff*...Watching the begining of epi 6 right now and I swear I just want to cry everytime the song comes on in the background and the scene shows Tae looking at Pit, taking care of him, wanting him to have feelings for her...so sad...Tae.....

In the hospital, Pit broke her heart telling her that they shouldn't meet again if they don't need to...poor Tae :cry:  :cry:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pit is so mean to Tae, telling her that being with her hurt him more than making him happy. That they shouldn't meet again. So he can still save the very few good memory that they had together. ** cry cry**

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Oh....Pit, when will you see that Tae loves you so much??? Now 2ppl, knows that Tae loves Pit when will you realize too Pit uwh...? Can't wait until next week, they're getting MARRIED!!! On the preview, I loved how Tae shouted at Pit, "Who are you, why do I need to report to you about my whereabouts when I never did to my Dad?" And Pit's wonderful comeback replies, "I'm your HUSBAND!"