[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm a bit confuse why Pit hurt Kratae 's feeling at the hospital too. Maybe he knew that Kratae helped revealing his birth.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think it all goes back to him thinking of their different statuses and repressing his feelings. Like others said before, they grew up together, so he thinks people will think he's taking the easy way out by simply getting with Tae, even if he loves her for real. Rawee is richer than him but he thinks that he worked their relationship by himself, not through pre-existing connections.
I think when he was in the hospital he used the excuse of her revealing his roots as a pretense for him to be able to say that he doesn't want to be around her. There are lots of different excuses Pit has used in order to stay close to Tae ("I owe it to Khun Nop" "She tried to help me with Rawee, so I can help her too" etc...) even though he showers his sweetness on Rawee. In the end, he's only possessive of Rawee because they have the official status together as a couple. But with Tae, it's in his guts/instincts to be worried about her and react in whatever way that will keep her safe and happy. Plus, he's like Tae. Tae doesn't want to admit to Pit that she loves him because she sees that he's 'Rawee's boyfriend." Well, Pit doesn't want to admit he likes Tae either, not after being with Rawee so long and not after telling her he hates her, she ruined his life, yadayadayada...AND he can't admit it if Tae herself doesn't admit it to him. Tae and Pit are both too full of pride. >.<

Of course, this is mostly speculation with observations, until they reveal (IF they reveal) the reason for them falling out.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahah, agreed -- Pit is totally bipolar. And he doesn't want to admit his feelings for Tae because he's still (or was) in a relationship with Rawee and his pride -- because he doesn't want to look like a leech. But i still blame Pit for causing all this love triangle mess.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

interview from Paa Jaew in RP premium:
The chemistry of this pair is good, very good. I already worked with Kim in 4 HJHKK but didn't get to see her much because she was in another lakorn, Thara Himalaiya. When we selected for the cast, I liked her. And P' Noom Krit also liked her. Kim can act in lakorn well. Earlier, she wasn't confident in herself. But now, she improved a lot better. much more confident. and the most important thing is that she is able to understand the character in the lakorn very well. No need to build the feeling. It comes automatically. Whatever happened in the scene, she just do it smoothly. no need to squeeze out tear. Good reaction with other people in the scene. She had done homework well.

In the beginning, I was a little concern. because they used to play sibling. will it work if they become lover. But it turned out very well. I definitely believe that they are in love.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

interview from Paa Jaew in RP premium:
The chemistry of this pair is good, very good. I already worked with Kim in 4 HJHKK but didn't get to see her much because she was in another lakorn, Thara Himalaiya. When we selected for the cast, I liked her. And P' Noom Krit also liked her. Kim can act in lakorn well. Earlier, she wasn't confident in herself. But now, she improved a lot better. much more confident. and the most important thing is that she is able to understand the character in the lakorn very well. No need to build the feeling. It comes automatically. Whatever happened in the scene, she just do it smoothly. no need to squeeze out tear. Good reaction with other people in the scene. She had done homework well.

In the beginning, I was a little concern. because they used to play sibling. will it work if they become lover. But it turned out very well. I definitely believe that they are in love.

That's such great news. :)  Yeah, now Nadech and Kim can pass as on-screen lovers -- I agree with Paajaew that their chemistry is VERY good.  At first, I thought that Kim only had chemistry with Mark but her chemistry with Nadech is much more stronger!

Thanks for sharing.

Lea889

sarNie Egg
OMG Kim cries so well. Such a great actress!  I just want to cry with her every time. I feel her pain. :cry:

I really like the story line of this lakorn. I have actually grown to like Tae character. I usually hate spoiled characters. I guess the story of her journey in becoming the person she knows she can be is going to be very loving and heartfelt.  Love can make a person do crazy things (Rawee – as seen in the opening scenes) and become a new person with understanding.

I really do feel sorry for Rawee, boyfriend of 7 years, it’s got to hurt what Pit is doing to her. I hope Puwadon don’t something bad to Rawee from the spoiler scenes for episode 7. Rawee has gone through enough I’ll say, with her parent’s rejection of her relationship with Pit then being set up with Puwadon to Pit putting her second most of the time.

Anyways I can’t wait for Tae and Pit to get married (such great chemistry together!) and see some more scenes between the two falling further in love with each other! hehehe

I rarely don’t post much but I can’t help myself. I need to talk to people who knows what I’m feeling hehehe Hope you all don’t mind :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I have to say I was on Kratae's side for the first 5 episode and was counting the day for Pit to break up with Rawee... hehe.

From yesterday 's crying scene, Mint finally delivered for the first time. Now, I think lots of people are as confuse as Pit. If they go out for 1-2 years, it would be an easy decision. But 7 years? Woo.. got to feel a bit sorry for that girl to lose him.

Reactions: Dal

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translation Ninja! ^^

I;m so glad that Kim have improve so much! Happy for her. :)
Becoming more and more of a fans of hers. ^^

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you guys. Even though I want Pit and Tae to end up together, I kinda feel sorry for Rawee too.
When I saw she cried in the car, I feel bad for her. Knowing that your boyfriend of 7 years is going to marry someone else is like a knife a stabbing in your heart.

I don't know if I should be mad at Pit for playing with two women' hearts here. It's kind of confusing to me.
I need your opinions on this. Thank you.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol yeah, Pit has no excuse, no matter what reasons he tries to convince himself woth.

@K&K, thanks for the pix. I particularly admired Nadech in those scenes!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Rawee did the right thing; slap Pit for being an indecisive man and dragging his love for both women for too long.  So Pit, can you make a decision?!?! Who do you really love??!! Stop hurting the women and make them cry! I would have slapped Pit being Rawee and just abandon him after what he had acted like nothing happened between him or Tae.  I feel annoyed. lol I cannot stand pointless drama. How can he say, "I'll still love you even if I was married to Tae"? Soo wrong.

Thanks Ninja for the article about Kim's improvement and chemistry with Nadech.  I do think Kim and Na have very good chemistry.  Hoping for more romantic scenes between them! 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that the next 3 eps they are going to show some sweet and happy scenes between Pit and Tae because these past 3 eps were so dramatic. I don't have any tear left in me lol. Too much crying.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I think they are making us feeling sorry for Rawee. So that it makes sense for Pit to keeping going back and take care of her even after he become a married man. And for Kratae wanting to give him back to Rawee.

Just hope Tae and Pit has lots of sweet moments. They went through a lot together.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
Hello! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful "spoiler" pictures and info. 

At first, I was little skeptical about this pairing because of their first lakorn together as sibling, but not no more!!!!! They have awesome chemistry together...and Nadech is so handsome and mature!! sexy!!! Can't stop staring at him! I always liked Kim from her first lakorn with Aum. She is one lucky girl be getting hugs and kisses from all the hotties!!

I really want to know what happened between them and lead Tae to be soo mean to Pit :)

I can't wait until they get married next weekend. Friday where are you?????

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
I think they are making us feeling sorry for Rawee. So that it makes sense for Pit to keeping going back and take care of her even after he become a married man. And for Kratae wanting to give him back to Rawee.

Just hope Tae and Pit has lots of sweet moments. They went through a lot together.

I can feel there will be more tears coming.....I feel bad for Tae already....married someone who is in love with someone else....my heart goes out to her!!! poor girl!!!