[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
^ ha i was wondering da same thing too when i see those pics on Kim FB LOL i was like wat does these scene have to do it RP :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: so lost right now
From Paa Jaew twitter and Kim's IG, I gather ..

Pit and Tae were in a car together, driving out of town somewhere. It was raining. The car got stuck in the middle of nowhere. They end up, spending a night together, sleeping in a stable (she was sleeping on his lap.. By the way). The next day, they were wearing farm-girl / farm-boy 's dress. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I watched the 'possible' kiss scene mulitple times and I can say they KISSED!! YES!! I even did a screen capture and adjusted the pix to show a better lighting for all of us to view. The kiss was real quick so you have to be quick with your eyes.

Regardless, Pit needs to hurry up and get up to Adon's level.

Below is how many times Adon sniffed Kim:
Pool scene
Stair scene
Bed screen

Geez...come on Pit!!

Ninja007 - Thanks for the above info!! Oh my! Can't wait to see that episode

Lost Pra'nangs+Rain+Shack = :woot2:  :drools:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol if someone found the specific clip, let me know. hahaha Anyways, why are they kissing in ep1. already if they weren't in love yet.?? lol

Tae bent forward to turn the radio on and Pit was staring at tae and didn't look at where he was going so he almost hit a car or something until tae told him to watch out. That's what happened, and it was in episode 1 at exactly 11:22. :)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Penelope said:
But Alex never got the chance to kiss Kim's lips like Nadech did.  Haha.  

From what I've seen, I only seen him kissing Kim on the cheeks.

AGREED!!  :dance1:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
Okay, so I watched the 'possible' kiss scene mulitple times and I can say they KISSED!! YES!! I even did a screen capture and adjusted the pix to show a better lighting for all of us to view. The kiss was real quick so you have to be quick with your eyes.

Regardless, Pit needs to hurry up and get up to Adon's level.

Below is how many times Adon sniffed Kim:
Pool scene
Stair scene
Bed screen

Geez...come on Pit!!

Ninja007 - Thanks for the above info!! Oh my! Can't wait to see that episode

Lost Pra'nangs+Rain+Shack = :woot2:  :drools:

LOL!!! I hope Pit doesn't kill the mode like he did at the hospital! I wanted to knock him out during that scene!!! :numchuck:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
More pics -- Nadech and Kim were fliming until 3 AM last night!  

And today Kim and Nadech are gonna perform at the Wic 3 concert together for Rang Pratana.

cr:  facebook.

Nadech, Kim, Mint @ the recording studio to prepare to the Wic 3 concert yesterday morning.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
You guys are so funny, cheering for that kiss ... Lol

+++

From kimberley home Pantip, they said the stuck car + rain scene should be on this Sunday.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
I wish tomorrow is Friday already!!! I can't wait to see the wedding and then "honeymoon" LOL :dance1:

Me too!!

Is it me or does it seems like when Pit and Tae get married that Pit will have to alot to prove to Tae also? He'll have to try harder to keep her from divorcing him which is why we see clips of Tae crying and him begging her not to go or be mad, and she just walk off. Can't wait!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla love your banners. I agree with you that Pit has to work hard to keep Tae by his side forever.
He needs to prove himself to her that he loves her more than anything.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh thanks Ninja007 for da update! So tat explain why Nadech and Kim are in farmer clothing lol! I understand full 100% now HAHAHA BTW da Wic3 is airing on da 16 right? correct me if im wrong okay girls

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and Alex are great at portraying their characters. Their acting skills are superb. However, when Alex stands next to Nadech, he looks so small, which makes Nadech looks more powerful.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
Oh thanks Ninja007 for da update! So tat explain why Nadech and Kim are in farmer clothing lol! I understand full 100% now HAHAHA BTW da Wic3 is airing on da 16 right? correct me if im wrong okay girls
I'm sure he will say that annoying line a couple of more times. He will probably realize the depth of his feelings for her when she leaves him. Men can be so dumb I tell ya.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Oops sorry meant to quote Penelope's comment :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
FOund this on Kimmy FB page and i just like to share it with you girlz LOL

CR: Kim FB

Guest at da end Pit will chose Don over Tae and Don will chose Pit over Ravee hehehehe there is no happy ending in RP :rofl: :rofl: