[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

knights2010

sarNie Egg
Lynlee_love said:
WTF is with the nurse when the dad is having a heart attack!!! She full walks in all casual like " oh is there a problem" when he is clearly having a heart attack in front of her. Why else would Pit have pressed that emergency contact button??? 
yup totally agree. XDD thought of the exact same thing. lol she's a terrible nurse or maybe just a bad actress.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
_name said:
RAWR, I see some jealousy!!

cr: as tagged

:woot: Don't tell me they act some of the scenes out at the concert!!!! I can't wait to see this! I love love this pix. I smell a cat fight and you know i'm putting my money on... :rockon:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
ALERT!!!!! RANT BELOW 

I'm just gonna spaz and spam by myself, lol.
One thing that annoys me about Tae is that she is feisty at times and outspoken such as when they were at the event and Rawee's mum insulted Pit and then she stepped in, but then sometimes she's just quiet and its like, you caused this problem and now you dont know how to fix it, such as when Puwadons dad was saying stuff at Pit at the grandmas event and shes just sitting there all quiet even though she was the one who brought the connection to light and then when the news reporters are throwing questions at her and Pit about the photo and shes just there, where is her attitude then?? And when he steps in to help her, shes all "I don't need your help" AFTER the reporters are gone, when it wasn't like she was dealing with the situation when it was in front of her. 
Anyways wow, I just ranted a lot. 55555555  :rant:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Nadech and Kim are so cute. I am blushing right now. I'm love in it. I love all the hugs that Nadech gives Kim.
This couple is the best.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Lynlee_love said:
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
ALERT!!!!! RANT BELOW 

I'm just gonna spaz and spam by myself, lol.
One thing that annoys me about Tae is that she is feisty at times and outspoken such as when they were at the event and Rawee's mum insulted Pit and then she stepped in, but then sometimes she's just quiet and its like, you caused this problem and now you dont know how to fix it, such as when Puwadons dad was saying stuff at Pit at the grandmas event and shes just sitting there all quiet even though she was the one who brought the connection to light and then when the news reporters are throwing questions at her and Pit about the photo and shes just there, where is her attitude then?? And when he steps in to help her, shes all "I don't need your help" AFTER the reporters are gone, when it wasn't like she was dealing with the situation when it was in front of her. 
Anyways wow, I just ranted a lot. 55555555  :rant:

:welcome1: I totally understand and feel the same way in that scene!! I wish Tae would've step in. But I think the person that should have step in is GRANDMA!!! :annoyed:

I totally want to hug Pit and take him home when he was crying by the lake with Tae's dad.... :lmao:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Talking about stepping in....Rawee need to be the one stepping în for once!!!!

Name, thanks so much for the concert pics! Love all of them!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Chewy said:
:welcome1: I totally understand and feel the same way in that scene!! I wish Tae would've step in. But I think the person that should have step in is GRANDMA!!! :annoyed:

I totally want to hug Pit and take him home when he was crying by the lake with Tae's dad.... :lmao:
Hahahah, yes!!! :yes: The grandma was just standing there like  :shock2:  :no: "nooo this wasnt supposed to happen" and then she didnt even scold her son afterwards.
Hahahah yes!! me too 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
WTF is with the nurse when the dad is having a heart attack!!! She full walks in all casual like " oh is there a problem" when he is clearly having a heart attack in front of her. Why else would Pit have pressed that emergency contact button??? 
Hahahaha omg yes!!!! I noticed the same thing. Like where is the sense of urgency??!!!! Lmao

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:
Talking about stepping in....Rawee need to be the one stepping în for once!!!! Name, thanks so much for the concert pics! Love all of them!
Hahahah everyone just needs to step in and stop letting our Pitaya get abused and take the blame for everything

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. This lakorn is really RAENG but the fans are even Rarng-er!! HAHAHAHA!! lmao.

Gosh, cannot wait to this weekend.  Maybe or perhaps Rawee will really bring out the evilness in her?! Hahaha!!!!!

Kim and Nadech are looking dazzling at the concert!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
That's why I love Tae's dad so much. He always take up for Pit!

Back to the nurse scene...it looked like she just came out from the restroom lmao

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Yes he does!!!  Cause Pit is like his own son, her dad always stands up for his family. He's the only one who does that for Pit. 
Hahahahah she does!!! Geez the nurses at this hospital have no sense of urgency. lol

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. This lakorn is really RAENG but the fans are even Rarng-er!! HAHAHAHA!! lmao.

Gosh, cannot wait to this weekend.  Maybe or perhaps Rawee will really bring out the evilness in her?! Hahaha!!!!!

Kim and Nadech are looking dazzling at the concert!!!!!
Hahahaha, I hope you arent talking about my massive rant up there. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

:woot: Don't tell me they act some of the scenes out at the concert!!!! I can't wait to see this! I love love this pix. I smell a cat fight and you know i'm putting my money on... :rockon:
Yes, Rawee bumped into Tae. And Pit comes catching her before she fall.

when Puwadons dad was saying stuff at Pit at the grandmas event and shes just sitting there all quiet even though she was the one who brought the connection to light and then when the news reporters are throwing questions at her and Pit about the photo and shes just there, where is her attitude then?? And when he steps in to help her, shes all "I don't need your help" AFTER the reporters are gone, when it wasn't like she was dealing with the situation when it was in front of her. 
I don't think Tae cannot do anything. The father just disowned his son. What is she suppose to say? Step in the middle and slap his "father"? ... Lol

At the hospital, there are 20+ reporters. It would be stupid of her to pick a fight with 20+ people. Otherwise, we all would be getting ready for Tae's funeral instead of her wedding ... Lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Well I think Mr.Pit needs to stand up for himself for once..especially with his daddy!!! LOL :whistle:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Ninja007 said:
Yes, Rawee bumped into Tae. And Pit comes catching her before she fall. I don't think Tae cannot do anything. The father just disowned his son. What is she suppose to say? Step in the middle and slap his "father"? ... Lol At the hospital, there are 20+ reporters. It would be stupid of her to pick a fight with 20+ people. Otherwise, we all would be getting ready for Tae's funeral instead of her wedding ... Lol
 Ninja...anything is better then nothing!! :pervie:  :bhehe: