[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chewy said:
 Ninja...anything is better then nothing!! :pervie:  :bhehe:

not bashing N'k but having reporter around never really stop her....at the party she yelled at the lady, she wasn't really ashame when her top fell over and taunt the reporter....she bold and doesn't care what other thinks, beside her family and p'k (which is the most important ppl anyways)

But a person is complex and n'k character is evolving so....Hopefully I see that in P'k as well and defend himself more, and develope love/self worth in himself

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
"Some" fans are going too extreme and are too close-minded!  First it was at Yayee's IG then now PaJaew's.  If those fans don't loosen up, how is Nadech ever going to be able to expand to other actresses and showcase that he is just as compatible with other actresses as with Yaya.  Hence, they should know they don't even own Nadech.  They need to loosen up because Yadech are reuniting very soon.  Some fans are freaking selfish and possessive!!! Let them get a taste of their own medicine!

----

Kim su su! :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Kim su su na...We love you and support you :))))).  

Any way, still excited about the wedding...I'm really hook right now....LOL

I'm excited! Ep 7-9 are gonna be intense! Everytime I see Tae cry my heartstrings are being pulled!
The only thing I don't like is that Pit and Rawee's relationship is 7 years, that's too long, it should've been like 2-3, if I was Rawee I would turn rai too!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
bleep_bleep_bloop said:
I'm excited! Ep 7-9 are gonna be intense! Everytime I see Tae cry my heartstrings are being pulled!
The only thing I don't like is that Pit and Rawee's relationship is 7 years, that's too long, it should've been like 2-3, if I was Rawee I would turn rai too!
I always cry with Tae.......but for Rawee she can just stop after Pitt decided to marry Tae, she should not start to be rai because she know she will never get Pitt back. Why don't she fight for Pitt while Pitt was with her????? 

Go go Tae we will be on your side, it's going to get ugly after Rawee turn and be rai...I know Tae will hurt even more after the wedding. Don't worry Tae we will be here to cry with you.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
fan-war again ....sigh WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY :numchuck:

Thai ppl should be proud cuz they have such a good & beautiful + very talented nang'ek ( can speak english very well too)
see ....fans like me who is non thai also support them ...Listen Listen Listen Listen important as long as they can show us the good thing + good attitude + good lakorn + good friendship let support all of them.
I don care who pair up with who , I know we all have our own favourite but as long as the other person not give bad image or impact to other person. I'M OK with that

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This fans war is getting bored!!!

Anyways WOW girls....u girl went on and spam without me hehehe 4 page up than where I was left off but hey I'm not stopping u hehehe our obsession for this lakorn is HIGH!!!

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully the lakorn gets better. I'm actually annoyed with both Kim and Nadech's character, though they are very good actors...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Paa Jaew said on twitter that RP is still filming. Woot!!! It's almost live on air.. Haha. Lakorn Thai is so professional.

+++
By the way, if anybody (including any secret admire and stalker) thinking of bashing Kim for Yaya or bashing Yaya for Kim, please don't do it. Any true fans know Kim and Yaya are best friend. Neither of them would be happy to see somebody talking down her friend.

Let's just ignore this immature fan and enjoy RP.

Lea889

sarNie Egg
@LoveAnne_T for the suggested website

Can someone please tell me how much more longer RP will air live? Or what time it's to air in thai time? 

I can't wait for RP to air!!!

Hope none of the Fans for both girls don't do anything bad :(

thank all for all the update :)

Lea889

sarNie Egg
Thanks Ninja007 you're the best! :)

Man that's midnight in Australia...still going to stay up anyways...that how obesessed I am about RP!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Yesterday, when they rehearse for the show. Rawee suppose to push Tae and Pit comes to the rescue before she fall.

When rehearsing, Barry didn't know that he need to run because Kim fell too fast... Haha.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LoveAnne_T" data-cid="919989" data-time="1358494090"><p>
I always cry with Tae.......but for Rawee she can just stop after Pitt decided to marry Tae, she should not start to be rai because she know she will never get Pitt back. Why don't she fight for Pitt while Pitt was with her????? <br />
 <br />
Go go Tae we will be on your side, it's going to get ugly after Rawee turn and be rai...I know Tae will hurt even more after the wedding. Don't worry Tae we will be here to cry with you.</p></blockquote>

Yeah you're right! She should've been fighting for him. I guess she really doesn't have the right to fight for him after he marries Tae!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's Friday 6:30 am in my state!

I'm up! I'm up!! Has it aired live yet?? I'm totally confused about what time it will air in my state. If I can't catch it LIVE, I guess I will wait for cinntv3 to upload.

LoveAnn_T - Where are you??

Today is the day. From the preview even if today is the wedding scene, Tae wil still drop some tears...remember on the preview when she asked 'is there ever a day when you truly worry about me'?? But she is still going to be a smart ass towards Pit. Totally love her!

And the fans war need to stop. Seriously, people get a life! And poor Yaya she's not even in this lakorn and she's still dragged into this fans war drama via her Instagram. Anyhow, I don't want to waste my typing strokes on this topic anymore.

I'm so excited to watch all of this weekend episodes!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
It's Friday 6:30 am in my state!

I'm up! I'm up!! Has it aired live yet?? I'm totally confused about what time it will air in my state. If I can't catch it LIVE, I guess I will wait for cinntv3 to upload.

LoveAnn_T - Where are you??

Today is the day. From the preview even if today is the wedding scene, Tae wil still drop some tears...remember on the preview when she asked 'is there ever a day when you truly worry about me'?? But she is still going to be a smart ass towards Pit. Totally love her!

And the fans war need to stop. Seriously, people get a life! And poor Yaya she's not even in this lakorn and she's still dragged into this fans war drama via her Instagram. Anyhow, I don't want to waste my typing strokes on this topic anymore.

I'm so excited to watch all of this weekend episodes!
Yahoo Kayla I'm here. They say they will air early today. It should be 8pm. have to wait and see

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Sit here and wait for CiNNtv3 to upload and watch with Kayla.....Got my pretty dress on and waiting for Tae and Pitt's wedding ceremony LOL...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Sit here and wait for CiNNtv3 to upload and watch with Kayla.....Got my pretty dress on and waiting for Tae and Pitt's wedding ceremony LOL...

Okie dokie....I rather wait to watch it on cinntv3 channel with you that way we don't have to see the advertisements. :dance2:

Plus, for some reason my laptop is not cooperating when I went into the tvjaa site - so can't watch it from there.

I got my pretty dress on and drinking some coffee right now. Totally awake and ready!!!