[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Totally love this epi!

I love the fact that the producers decided to make T&P's wedding day special. They decided to focus on the couple's moment and not have to add all the extra drama like if Rawee or Adon were to show up. It would have totally ruined the moment for T&P!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I only have a little sympathy for Rawee because no woman should be forced. But she is just so dumb! Like hello! You were warned by both Tae and Pit about Adon, and what do you do?! You decided to go ALONE to go confront him at HIS condo? Makes no sense. At least bring a friend...geez...oh I forgot she has no friends the one friend she has is fake! Damn Rawee's life sucks guys!
hahahaha.....that's true about Rawee. Feel bad for her because she shouldn't be forced by Adon....But, like you said she's been warn by Pitt and Tae.

I like the scene where Pitt got jealous at Tae's at the party.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Totally love this epi!

I love the fact that the producers decided to make T&P's wedding day special. They decided to focus on the couple's moment and not have to add all the extra drama like if Rawee or Adon were to show up. It would have totally ruined the many for T&P!
I know. The wedding scene just beautiful. I love it. I almost fainted when Pitt slowly unbutton Tae's wedding dress. We all can see that he really really in love with Tae.

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Dal said:
Ravee doesn't deserve to have Puwadon have his way with her. ): Tae did warn Ravee but Ravee didn't believe Tae. Sad situation for Ravee. I wonder what is to become of Puwadon character?

The wedding was beautiful. I had lots of fun you gals today. Thanks for picking me up na Kayla. I can drive next time. I'll bring the train.

Thank you, Kayla & LoveAnneT na jaaa. I'm going to go to the gym & clean my house. I'll spam/spazz with you guys later tonight. THANK YOU!!!

P.S. Nadech, baby boy, you are sooo CUTE!!!

couldn't agree more with nadech being soooo cute. i'm so in love with him in here as handsome PIT.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dal,

You gonna drive the train next time?!!! Thanks!

Just make sure the train has super power like our bus! Lmao

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Rawee she got rape by Adon. This time he didn't take his time like he did with Tae lol. He went straight to the point.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Agree I love this ep too. It is a sweet ep for Pit and Tae.
Love the jealous scene,
the family cooking scene,
the undress scene,
and the wedding scene.

The scene that I dislike is the raping scene of Rawee by Adon.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I love that scene too. It shows that Pit is starting to open up his feeling for Tae. The way he sniffs her scent while helping her unlace her wedding dress is so intense lol.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
<p>Awesome job on the recap KAYLA!!!!!! I can't wait to watch it when I get home..This thread will be off the hook...Maybe i should wait until tomorrow so i get two episodes!!!&nbsp;</p>

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT I love that scene too. It shows that Pit is starting to open up his feeling for Tae. The way he sniffs her scent while helping her unlace her wedding dress is so intense lol.
I know.....Tomorrow will start to get ugly because Rawee going to be rai...I probably will start crying for Tae again...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
sillygrl1021 said:
couldn't agree more with nadech being soooo cute. i'm so in love with him in here as handsome PIT.

Sillygrl.... :welcome1: Glad to see you here!! *noticed that you update "Burning Desire"  THANK YOU!! :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh I really have to say tat da whole wedding scene is so cute! Da lunch or eating scene is so cute! NK give me da chill...they make blush lol! So in love with them and they're so in love with one and another!

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chewy said:
Sillygrl.... :welcome1: Glad to see you here!! *noticed that you update "Burning Desire"  THANK YOU!! :dance1:
Chewy dear!!!! you are welcome!!! so glad to be here... if it wasn't for tae and pit...i would have not had any motivation. lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
When Pit is jealous of Tae, he is so cute! When he drunk he still could be able to make Tae feel unhappy! GOSH Pit sometime ur cute but some time can u at least shut up hehehehe...Don't cry Nadech Tae! He don't mean it! :cry:

I like how they make Tae's teardrop drop down and continued to slide down from Pit face! But he can't felt it but still it so sad! :cry: