[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
++ another magazine (Parpayon Buntung) ++

The core of making lakorn. The most important thing, we have to understand the viewer. With RP, it's the same. Khun Da, picked this novel and changed the plot slightly. So that it's less dramatic. won't be too heavy for the viewer. This little detail will make the viewer enjoy.

Lakorn called Rang Prathana "heated Desired" it sounds very heated:
When people know that we pick this novel, they may feel it's will be heated and dark. The story comes from Nang'k. She has the desire, wanting to receive love from Pra'k but she cannot have. So she tried to get attention. When she's mad, they will be fighting all the time. Pra'k also has his desire. Nut he chose to hide his desire. Wait and see how it will turn out. Will they get what they desired for.

Lakorn that Nang'k has a different character:
This lakorn is a real twist to Nang'k chracter. She has to be Rai but I believe that the viewer won't hate this character in the end. When I read it, I feel that she is rai with cuteness. I used to be an actress. After I read the script, I feel the cuteness. It's very challenging. The viewer will probably like it. Normally, Nang'k has a patern. Nang'k will be the perfect girl. or the tear jerker who can't fight back. Here, it's different. And Pra'k is also charming.

Cast:
When we pick the cast. Pra'k can be anybody. He's prince charming. This character is very general. But when we talked to the channel that we want to do this lakorn. Pra'k got to be like this. First, we didn't dare to think of Nadech. He's very busy. After GRGR, he got really busy. We never thought that he will be available for us. We got lucky. Everything fall into places. His scheduling got adjusted and he became available at the right time. And the channel is ok with it. So I asked Paa Jaew if Barry is ok. He approves and he believes in Barry. He's talented.

Nang'k is Kimberley:
Kim is the person we target for because we were looking at this younger generation. At this moment, to find somebody to be able to portrait the Rai character. But keep it light. It got to be the younger generation. If we use an older Nang'k, it will be extremely heated. Too heavy.

We looked at Kim. She's filled with Nang'k quality in her. In the past, she was Very Nang'k. Extremely Nang'k. ** smile **. I feel that this kid is born to be Nang'k. Really. Her eye and her voice is so soft. I feel that it would be interesting to change her character. It's fun to get to work with her. Very excited. After we got to work with her, she delivers. There was some work with Paa Jaew. But it turns out well. She's done well. Especially with her eyes. she uses her eyes to communicate all the different emotion within seconds. It makes me believe that when she act, she already had that feeling before she release those emotion. It's difficult to find in newer generation. She's natural.

To the viewer:
I'd like the viewer to watch it. Because the cast has a major change in character. Barry, Kim and Alex. Everybody had been tested that they have to do homework for. The characters are very complex. Everybody works hard and very focus. I hope the viewer will enjoy the hard work that we put into it. Please give it a try.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks Ninja. What I like is that the director/producer didn't emphasize too much on the drama part for this lakorn.  Like p'Da said, if an older nang'ek was picked, it would be too dramatic.  For the young generation, keep the drama more slightly so that they are able to grow out and perform better as they professionally mature.

I think this lakron is a good transition from family-oriented&romance to drama&romance genre.  Both Kim and Nadech are doing well in here.  I personally prefer lighter drama because watching heavily drama from the young generation really gives me headache so to see a decent drama genre is really good transition for them to improve later on.

Good job Kimbarry/NK or just Kim and Nadech. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I definately agree with the magazine. Ever since Kim's fist lakorn, I have believed and had faith in her because she was great. I also see that Kim is a natural in acting, showing emotions and all, very talented. And one other thing as everyone knows, Kim is not flat, she has the curves and she is not fat. Nadech too, he has a lot of potential, eversince his first lakorn, I also see the talent in him. Just wish the best for them both and love RP so much. Can't wait to see what they have set in the future for them. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Ninja!
The original plot is not to my taste at all and doesn't sound romantic lol granted I have not read it but all that drama is not lakorn material, so thank goodness p'Da has the instinct to cut it all and make it lighter.

Oooh, in another 5-7 years Kim and Nadech will be ready for Sawan Bieng or something of similar intensity! Muahaha...

sarNie Adult
i unfortunately have to stop watching this one for a while.  will tune back in when you guys talk about pit fighting for tae. i had it, when pit said the things he did, when he was drunk and made tae cry. :rant: :numchuck:

jjinxx

^that was quite insensitive of him, indeed.
I'll ride out those hair-tearing scenes with the reminder that it could have been way worse lol!

jjinxx

My ep8 complaint:
Gosh, it's so lakorn-style for Tae to become friends with her husband's ex. smh. I get that they're going for the reformed, mature Tae, but that don't mean they gotta mix it with doormat Tae. :(

Sooo, we all knew Pit always ran out on Rawee to go save Tae. After watching Tae agree that he should meet up with Rawee (seriously hun?) I almost want to think it's just a habit of his--to run out on his current lover to help another woman! lol ok, forgive me, I'm just frustrated with Pitbull's heroic tendencies. It should be a one-way talent to save Tae, not go running at Rawee's beck and call. But...*sigh* I should be glad he's a GOOD person, right?
...RIGHT??

lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes jjinxx, that is so true, i rather have it the way it is now than having those aweful things that were taken out from the book.

SonYukView4ever

Putbull is mean for making my Tae drop tears!  I still haven't finished 7 or 8.  I watched a bit of the exquisite wedding scene but not the whole episode.  Been a bit busy this weekend; gonna catch up asap!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I'm tired of seeing Pit being the nice guy all the time, wish he would become aggressive later on. lol.
Me too. He is too nice, why can't he strong. He should be like, I'm married I can't be that close to Rewee. I know he worried about Rawee, but come on how can you be that nice to your ex-girlfriend, he should think how would Tae feel. I know he think that Tae wouldn't mind, but he should understand girls more than that. I don't want Pitt to be stupid.

miss unknown

sarNie Egg
^^^ Thnk god I'm not the only one that think Pit is too nice! Actually, he's nice and naive when it comes to love.
He knows that he loves Tae, but what did he do?! He ended up moving out the house in the first place, causing Tae and him to misunderstand each other.
During the 7 years of him in a relationship with Rawee, he still cares of Tae, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it.
Now that he's married to Tae, he still cares for Rawee, which I understand...but... Surely, he could still consider her as a friend, but I don't think any friend would hug their friend, especially their ex, in your house when you're wife is still at the house...
As a girl, I don't know if I would love him like Tae does because he just run away from love problems when he can. He doesn't face it like a man should...

WOW! Ep. 9 is 2 hours and 45 minutes?! or my eyes are deceiving me?! that's like 3 episodes in one! I can't wait!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
miss unknown said:
^^^ Thnk god I'm not the only one that think Pit is too nice! Actually, he's nice and naive when it comes to love.
He knows that he loves Tae, but what did he do?! He ended up moving out the house in the first place, causing Tae and him to misunderstand each other.
During the 7 years of him in a relationship with Rawee, he still cares of Tae, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it.
Now that he's married to Tae, he still cares for Rawee, which I understand...but... Surely, he could still consider her as a friend, but I don't think any friend would hug their friend, especially their ex, in your house when you're wife is still at the house...
As a girl, I don't know if I would love him like Tae does because he just run away from love problems when he can. He doesn't face it like a man should...

WOW! Ep. 9 is 2 hours and 45 minutes?! or my eyes are deceiving me?! that's like 3 episodes in one! I can't wait!
Yes, today going to be a good day because we get to watch RP for 2 hours and 45 min. Hope they will have long sweet scene tonight.....

SonYukView4ever

Yea, I would like to see some relationship dev't between Tae and Pit more.  I know they are married and live together now but I don't see much relationship/lovey dovey moments yet.  I want Pit to show more connections and feelings for Tae.  Like, make a big sacrifice for her because she deserves him very much! 

As for Rawee, I feel so bad for her.  She is a complete victim in this lakorn! How the EFF did they make her so vulnerable and weak?! Srsly!!!! Victim of rape?!  Mint Nutwara is a very good supporting actress to me but this Rawee character lacks emotions that she's being manipulated by people's lies.  She doesn't know how to stand up for herself anymore.  Too bad!  I think after Rawee was raped by Puwadorn, she felt dead inside.  When she walked across the highway from Puwadorn's car, she didn't care if she was going to be hit by cars or not.  She literally was just walking, crying and trying to get away.  I felt her pain.  :cry:  :cry:

----

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, I think you guys are being very dramatic of the situation. I also think Pit is being too nice too. However, you can't just judge that Pit is being mean or heartless to Kratae too. It's true that he still cares for Rawee and doesn't want her to engage with Puwadol, but it's not because he want her back. Right now, the way I see it is that Pit is slowly opening his true heart to Kratae more now because before he got engaged with Kratae, his emotions, his heart, and true feelings were all hidden from her. At one point, you can't only blame on Pit because what Rawee doing now is also wrong, trying to get her ex-boyfriend back when he's already married with someone whom he actually had a deep feeling for but was hidden, and known since they were kids. Also, he may still care for Rawee but that's because he used to be her boyfriend was the reason for him of still being nice to her, but if you look at his eyes and expressions now and before is different. It doesn't look like he still love her or care about her as much as before, but instead, he care for his wife more and given his love to his wife more, except like what you guys said, he's just being too nice, however it doesn't mean he want her back or anything, it's just Rawee who want Pit back. Also, although Pit is being this way, I have to thanks Rawee anyway because the more she's trying to get Pit back and trying to get more closer to him, the more she's making Pit and Kratae becoming closer and have more understanding with each other each time, and that's what makes Kratae becomes soft to Pit and allow him to still be friendly with Rawee, although she may feel hurt, herself. If I remember correctly, Pit barely/had never done anything for Rawee before and Rawee also has never done anything for him either, beside being boyfriend and girlfriend, and Pit mostly gives his care towards Tae more but he just hides his true feelings that's all.

He's like a type of guy who actually just opens his heart towards a woman who's he's with, in reality, but hides his feelings to himself towards a woman whom he actually truly love. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

OMG!!!OMG!!! This scene we all will get to watch it this coming Friday...but I'm looking to this scene already. OMG.

Great news you girls, from P'Da's IG she said that RP will finish in the first week of Feb, that mean we might get to watch RP 13-15 episode...Yipiieeee

cr: as tagged