[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for the photo that loveann had posted up and I want to know what will happen next when nadech was on top of kimberly I hope they have a sweet scene along with it maybe a kiss of them together kissing maybe.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine. Everything Rawee did so far, Tae had done it before (bragging, attention call to interrupt, marching into Pit's house).

I think the upcoming episode, she will start to go overboard. Remember that Rawee used to be a naive and nice person. At this point, nobody (except her snake BFF) know what she is up to. It will probably take sometime for them o catch up. However, Pit seem to be caring for Tae's feeling a lot. When Rawee bragged that she knows what Pit like to eat. Pit seem uneasy and said he didn't like the sour curry that much.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine. Everything Rawee did so far, Tae had done it before (bragging, attention call to interrupt, marching into Pit's house).

I think the upcoming episode, she will start to go overboard. Remember that Rawee used to be a naive and nice person. At this point, nobody (except her snake BFF) know what she is up to. It will probably take sometime for them o catch up. However, Pit seem to be caring for Tae's feeling a lot. When Rawee bragged that she knows what Pit like to eat. Pit seem uneasy and said he didn't like the sour curry that much.

Thank you for keeping my words short hahah I expand my explanation too long, but you kept it short for me. I just want to say, I agree with you :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

Yes, I remember that part too.....The other scene that I remember it, when Rawee go to Tae's house and how Rawee told Tae that she know what Pitt like, what kind of food he like, I think that scene Tae is smarter than Rawee because Tae gather all the information what Pitt like after that Tae making coffee and make his lunch..LOL...Tae is not that stupid hehehehe...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:

OMG!!!OMG!!! This scene we all will get to watch it this coming Friday...but I'm looking to this scene already. OMG.

Great news you girls, from P'Da's IG she said that RP will finish in the first week of Feb, that mean we might get to watch RP 13-15 episode...Yipiieeee

cr: as tagged

*squeal* I passed out again!! Come and rescue me again na ja.

And I'm so happy for the extra couple of episodes because I believe originally it was 12 episodes.

Everyone in this lakorn is naive, but aren't all lakorn characters naive? If Pit had a pair of 'you know what' he would've confessed his feelings for Tae a long time ago and this lakorn would've not taken place. Either that or it would be a 2 episodes lakorn, and then the end. LOL

I am also hoping to see Pit become stronger for Tae within the next coming episodes. Our Tae is such a good girl right now. She is trying her best to be a trophy housewife. Pit better start catering to her more, instead of bitch ass Rawee!!  But hey, at least Pit is tentative towards Tae, unlike other lakorns where the husband (p'ek) is a total jerk to n'ek.

Anyhow, Happy Sunday RP Gang!!

I'm up right now ready to watch this live!! :dance2:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
*squeal* I passed out again!! Come and rescue me again na ja.

And I'm so happy for the extra couple of episodes because I believe originally it was 12 episodes.

Everyone in this lakorn is naive, but aren't all lakorn characters naive? If Pit had a pair of 'you know what' he would've confessed his feelings for Tae a long time ago and this lakorn would've not taken place. Either that or it would be a 2 episodes lakorn, and then the end. LOL

I am also hoping to see Pit become stronger for Tae within the next coming episodes. Our Tae is such a good girl right now. She is trying her best to be a trophy housewife. Pit better start catering to her more, instead of bitch ass Rawee!!  But hey, at least Pit is tentative towards Tae, unlike other lakorns where the husband (p'ek) is a total jerk to n'ek.

Anyhow, Happy Sunday RP Gang!!

I'm up right now ready to watch this live!! :dance2:

I will come the rescue, are you okay now`????

Okay, I'm ready too. You ready Kayla???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
What the eff!!

LoveAnne_T,

It started airing already!! I missed a bunch of scenes already..Urgh..I thought it was going to start at 8 am.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Urgh...the site to watch this epi LIVE is buffering on me...so fraustrating!!

Anyhow..OMG...Rawee is so rai she has so many plots and plans for Pit to misunderstand Tae.

Funny though because yes Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine but in reality all these plots Rawee is making will only make Tae and Pit closer because a strong love will overcome all obstacles. If Rawee and Pit's 7 years love was so strong, it would've survived even with Tae's interference.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Urgh...the site to watch this epi LIVE is buffering on me...so fraustrating!!

Anyhow..OMG...Rawee is so rai she has so many plots and plans for Pit to misunderstand Tae.

Funny though because yes Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine but in reality all these plots Rawee is making will only make Tae and Pit closer because a strong love will overcome all obstacles. If Rawee and Pit's 7 years love was so strong, it would've survived even with Tae's interference.
Agree with you there...Right now is so many things going on...Rawee start her plan and it work...Pitt believe Rawee so much urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Agree with you there...Right now is so many things going on...Rawee start her plan and it work...Pitt believe Rawee so much urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You want to know why I enjoy this lakorn so much? Well one of the reasons is the fact that even though there's drama and misunderstanding, we still get a little comedy from Tae and her family. The family atmosphere brings a very warm, loving feeling to this lakorn - otherwise this lakorn can get totally dark like the novel. Love it!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I actually like Pudon, even he's rai but he's one smart guy in here. Pit is pitkwai right now and don't know what is going on with Tae. Will someone knocks herb into some senses please. From a lion turn to a kitty. Ugggh can't take this no more. Will someone take thatRai Ravie from this lakorn forever.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I actually like Pudon, even he's rai but he's one smart guy in here. Pit is pitkwai right now and don't know what is going on with Tae. Will someone knocks herb into some senses please. From a lion turn to a kitty. Ugggh can't take this no more. Will someone take thatRai Ravie from this lakorn forever.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Cookie_King1970 said:

HAHAHAHA totally agree na!! I love Alex! What a great actor! He's protraying his role so well.

And Adon needs to box up Rawee and ship her to Africa. :loool:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
You want to know why I enjoy this lakorn so much? Well one of the reasons is the fact that even though there's drama and misunderstanding, we still get a little comedy from Tae and her family. The family atmosphere brings a very warm, loving feeling to this lakorn - otherwise this lakorn can get totally dark like the novel. Love it!
Yeah, that's true. I'm falling in love Tae's family, they are so nice and understanding. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Rawee how dare you wear Tae pajama urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............I'm really upset at Pitt now, he is too niceeeeeeeeeeee.

Yes, I really want to punch Pit in the head right now. He needs to put Rawee in her place!! She has no right to wear Tae's pj!!

We should all be thankful for Adon. I'm sure he'll do all he can to get Rawee - that way she has less time to chase after Pit.

Are you watching it LIVE? The site is buffering on me like crazy.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Yes, I really want to punch Pit in the head right now. He needs to put Rawee in her place!! She has no right to wear Tae's pj!!

We should all be thankful for Adon. I'm sure he'll do all he can to get Rawee - that way she has less time to chase after Pit.

Are you watching it LIVE? The site is buffering on me like crazy.
No, I didn't watch it live, but I reading at pantip live caption so I know what's going on.

I can't watch at that site either is buffering too much...