[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I am so behind on this lakorn! I need to catch up and spam with you guys!! I am determined to finish all of the subbed parts tonight!! I'm actually only on episode 3 haha, but still! I want to catch up badly!! Haha.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Kayla, I'm sorry I haven't PM you back na. I hope to the this week. I've been having fun with the family.

Even though, I am upset with Pit, I have a hard time staying mad. Perhaps, he is very confused about what is going on with Tae. Realistically, I don't think he knows that Tae has feelings for him. I can't wait for all the hugging. Ceci & Shamps has spoiled me so much already with spoilers.

@Jjinxxy, I also want to see what becomes of Puwadon. In a way I feel a bit of pitty for him. If Kawee can redeem himself, so can Puwadon...and rawee...(;

knights2010

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Thought, i must say .. when Rawee helped him put them meds on his back ... and after awhile, offered to make him food -- he refused and waited for Tae until she gets back from the store to make him their 'couple soup.' lmao  so i guess this make up for one of his flaw that he has toward her.

I don't remember this scene. Did I miss it?!! which episode is this in?? :(

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Poor Rawee!

First, we wanted to ship her out of space and now she's being chopped also. :lmao3:  :lmao3:
Hahahahahaha I like that idea too ......we all totally hilarious like Ninjaoo7 says.

other actor & actress gain fans & supporter but Rawee gain hates

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^ But that's just her character in here, I still support Mint N as an actress na, i really think she has potential. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kayla, gorgeous banners! I'm so going fir the toast lol!

@Dal, you are right hun. We shall see how Puwadon handles himself for the rest of the lakorn and what role he plays. Frankly, if he continues being the barrier between Pit and Rawee, I think that's his merit (or half of it) LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ Dal - It's cool. No biggy doll. And I'm with you, it's hard for me to be mad at Pit long also. He's just such a gentlemen! Plus he snaps out of his rage pretty fast especially now that he's married to Tae. He is way more considerate of her feelings now than ever regardless if his reason is out of respect for her father - which we all know that's not true.

@knights2010 - I believe cecilia was narrating the scenes from the preview of the next episode ;)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
So funny you should ask because I just completed some banners!

Love ya!

I love all, but this is my fave!! I can't wait to see this week-end..

I wonder what led to this scene!!! I love the family reaction!!!  :woot:  :pervie:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
^ But that's just her character in here, I still support Mint N as an actress na, i really think she has potential. :)
Hey, for us to hate Rawee this much that means Mint is portraying the rai role very well ;)

All of the cast is dong an amazing job! They all stepped out of their comfort zone and giving their all into these characters. Kudos to all!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
Hey, for us to hate Rawee this much that means Mint is portraying the rai role very well ;) All of the cast is dong an amazing job! They all stepped out of their comfort zone and giving their all into these characters. Kudos to all!

Agreed!! I just want to choke Mint from my screen, but she is also helping Mr. Pit realize his feelings for Tae. I guess I can forgive her!!! :rolleyes1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
ahahahaa. Alex, you sure know how to praise the right person. LOL.  Of course I agree with you 100%! One day, one day Kim will the be the next Anne, or even better because our world is evolving and changing. hehehee :p

I have to go watch the complete show. haha :)  Alex is a sweet person in real life. haha :)
I don't think anybody can beat my Ann LOL.....Kim admire Ann so much and have so much respect for my Ann, but I know Ann love Kim....

All  newbies respect and admire Ann :)).

caption : Happy Birthday ka sis :)).

Kim reply on Ann's IG and said Thank you so much na ka sis love you so much na ka  :)).

cr : IG-annethong

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Congratulation to your new house and Happy 21st Birthday, wish you all the best and stay sweet as you are....

cr : as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aw, house-warming party? Sweet! And Alex went to support too! ^^ I just love how a character gets me super mad at them and then goes and shows how sweet they are in real life...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Aw, house-warming party? Sweet! And Alex went to support too! ^^ I just love how a character gets me super mad at them and then goes and shows how sweet they are in real life...
Yeah, is a house-warming part and Alex is one of Kim best friend :))...

cecilia

Staff member
Rawee pissed me off but i'm happy that she's telling Tae all these little tidbits (it suppose to kill Tae) but instead it helps make Tae more knowledgeable -- approach Pit without having to try hard to please him :wub:

P'Yai was so cute too -- calling Pit Tae's husband. lmao
And PRAO -- she's such a wonderful and great friend ..
with her by Tae's side .. nothing can stop her and her analogy (references) lmao

knights2010, the scene will come out next week .. it was part of the spoiler.