[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Does anyone know where I can download this MV?

I would like to make some video banners with some of these new clips from the MV.
Sorry, I can't help you much...I hope you can find a way go get the MV because I like your posters and I think I'm going to like your MV too :)).

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
My most "anticipating" scene from this lakorn is when Rawee slaps herself and splashes water over her and Pit comes right in and more misunderstanding than Tae gives the ring back to Pit who's in tears too :(...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^yup, it's going to be another turning point when Tae's strength gives out and it is her turn to be fed up with all the crap going on in their relationship!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
My most "anticipating" scene from this lakorn is when Rawee slaps herself and splashes water over her and Pit comes right in and more misunderstanding than Tae gives the ring back to Pit who's in tears too :(...

Yup.  That scene proves that Pit truly loves Tae because he was the one that chose that special wedding ring for her too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think Tae will be raang again here soon. She has got to get that fiestiness back. I want a little more sass. Although, she is a bit with Pitbull.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim was at an event yesterday -- LOOK AT HOW HUGE HER FANCLUB IS RIGHT NOW!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Yesterday, at 9:30pm, Kim's FC gather to surprise birthday for Kim. Some fans came from far away, like Hard Yai, Satool, Rayong. Everybody sang for Kim and took pictures with Kim. But there was one fan. She was in a wheelchair, in the back alone. Kim walked toward, greet her and took picture with her. The lady in wheelchair took out a red bracelet and gave it to Kim. Kim was happy and got tear in her eyes. Just saying Kim was very friendly and took good care of her fanclub.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Ann said that kimmy reminds her of herself when she was younger. I am a kimmy fan after this lakorn and she has so much more ahead of her

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yes.... I remember Anne saying that on that "Tee Tai Krua" show.  Anne said that whenever she looks at Kim, she sees herself.  No wonder she chose Kim to be the nang'ek for her first lakorn as a producer.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I don't think anybody can beat my Ann LOL.....Kim admire Ann so much and have so much respect for my Ann, but I know Ann love Kim....

All  newbies respect and admire Ann :)).

caption : Happy Birthday ka sis :)).

Kim reply on Ann's IG and said Thank you so much na ka sis love you so much na ka  :)).

cr : IG-annethong

Anne and Kim can totally pass as sisters in this pic!

Since Kim can possibly be the next Anne T., who do you think can be the next Ken T.?  lol.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
When I see Kim cried in front of her fans, I cried with her too. Lucky fans.

I agree with you guys that Ann and Kim can definitely pass for sisters in that picture. I look so much alike.
Thank you for the clips.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that filming is still not done yet.  I don't want Kim and Nadech to separate from each other yet!  Heheh.

I'm sure they're gonna miss each other -- Nadech and Kim spent 10 months together filming this lakorn!  They're probably used to seeing each other almost everyday too.

They seem very "sa-nit" (thai word for close) off screen too.  Mark and Nadech also seem very comfortable when they're around Kim.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh tat so sweet of Kim...she is so friendly and have such a kind heart! All of her fans are so luck tat they get to see her...i'm so far and can't even get to see her even for her b-day lol...