[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yesterday, at 9:30pm, Kim's FC gather to surprise birthday for Kim. Some fans came from far away, like Hard Yai, Satool, Rayong. Everybody sang for Kim and took pictures with Kim. But there was one fan. She was in a wheelchair, in the back alone. Kim walked toward, greet her and took picture with her. The lady in wheelchair took out a red bracelet and gave it to Kim. Kim was happy and got tear in her eyes. Just saying Kim was very friendly and took good care of her fanclub.         

Awe, Kim is so cute and sweet to her fans. I'm glad that I have been a fan of Kim's from the start! Can't wait for RP! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim look gorgeous at tat one event...she such a pretty girl! Lol at Nadech and Ken in da snow hehehe but sexy tho ahahahah! Nadech is such a mommy boy hehehe he do everything with his mother! Tat so sweet of him but hard for girl to hit on ahahahah!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omggggggg major spoiler, but something I've always thought .... major spoiler beware!

"I am sorry Ravee, but the person I love is Khun Tae. Ever since everything that happened, and us being apart. This made me realize that the person I've loved all along is Khun Tae, but I know that I am not good enough for her. This is why I tried to get over her, but... I've never forgotten her at all."

Ravee nearly falls right then and there and gathers her composure

"But Khun Tae doesn't love you."

Pittiya immediately responds

"It's ok, as long as I am able to love her. I am sorry ravee for the these years of closing your route causing you to never meet anyone. Since you don't have to marry Puwadon, you should start your life anew and open up to meet someone who truely loves you."

miss unknown

sarNie Egg
^^^^ OMG!!!! Finally!!! Pit is no longer STUPID! LOL...
I've been waiting for him to man up!!! YES!YES! YES!
I can't wait guys! I think I'm gonna need to live in an oxygen tank rather than buying 10 of them home...LOL...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm extremely happy he decided to fess up early!!!!!!! Thanks for the spoiler!

All let's hold hands and get ready to jump into the world biggest oxygen tank!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kayla said:
I'm extremely happy he decided to fess up early!!!!!!! Thanks for the spoiler!

All let's hold hands and get ready to jump into the world biggest oxygen tank!!!!
Honey that isn't early that is near the very end lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kayla said:
Haha i figured!!!! He's been slow on everything in this lakorn lmaooooooooo
Omg I know... I've read the entire lakorn summary already and every single time I read I just want to choke him out 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
iluvnumandoil said:
Tina you should spoil some more!
Lololol ok but this one is a short one ... I just thought it was really cute and could imagine it 

This is after Suapa is backstabbed by Ravee, ravee makes it look like Tae spends some time with Puwadon in the closet during a fashion event..

In the mall, Pittya is still holding Suapa's hand and walking along the mall. Suapa is very shy

"No one is looking at me anymore, you can stop pretending."

Pitiya turns to face her

"I am not pretending, everything I've done it's because I want to do it."

Suapa is surprised. Pittiya clasps her hand tighter and smiles at her. Suapa feels really good and secretly turns to sneak a smile. Meanwhile, Pittiya's cellphone begins to ring ...

It's Ravee... 

Always ruining their small cute moments.... as always!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoilers. Ravee is freaking annoying. We can't even enjoy any sweet scene without her face popping everywhere. She'll come to destroy their sweet moments. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

Can you give me the link where you read the summary please.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Tina, not only for the spoilers but for making them nice spoilers lol I'm just trying not to be overjoyed because I know there will be stuff in between that will make me mad at Pitbull! X[