[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kayla said:
This episode is overloaded with sweetness! I was so blushing on all the up close up, face to face scenes! I mean finally, finally, Pit is going above and beyond showing Tae how much he cares for her. The bed scene was so intense, full of sexual suppression!! I just want them to kiss already and start getting busy LOL

LOL. OMG. I LMAO at the "full of sexual suppression!! I just want them to kiss already and start getting busy" Lmao. Omg. I nearly died.  Lol.  I got to catch up. HAHAHA!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, I agree that they make an incredible mature looking couple, especially with how their acting level has intensified, and every detail fits the scene, dialogue, emotions, all of it to the tee. When Pit gets those soft eyes at Tae like when they were about to kiss on the sofa, I can practically feel their hearts racing and the way they are anticipating it. LOL but I don't think kisses take that long in real life! Pit was moving towards her lips like a snail - -'

may1363

sarNie Adult
Today episode are so sweet and cute but when are they  going to kiss? is always just staring at  each other. I wanna see a kiss scene.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Love Kim's acting in here. This girl can express her emotions so well especially the crying scenes than yaya. I did watched yaya in GRGR and not feeling yaya expressions at all like people said.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Finally, Pit is not hiding his love anymore. Tae had been madly in love for a long time. It's about time Pit return her the love.

Ep.10 is definitely the best episode. So many cute scene. And no interruption fom Rawee :D .

The flashback was brief but show us the closeness between them.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Are there a willing scene or not just curious I wish they will have a child at the end if khun da puts it in there so we can be happy and maybe take them both again and do another romantic romance comdey and drama like this one together.

Kayla

sarNie Adult

LOL. OMG. I LMAO at the "full of sexual suppression!! I just want them to kiss already and start getting busy" Lmao. Omg. I nearly died.  Lol.  I got to catch up. HAHAHA!!
Lmao dude I'm telling you my heart feels suffocated for them on all those tense, intimate scenes!

Hurry hurry and watch it and you will feel the same :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, I agree that they make an incredible mature looking couple, especially with how their acting level has intensified, and every detail fits the scene, dialogue, emotions, all of it to the tee. When Pit gets those soft eyes at Tae like when they were about to kiss on the sofa, I can practically feel their hearts racing and the way they are anticipating it. LOL but I don't think kisses take that long in real life! Pit was moving towards her lips like a snail - -'

Totally agree! Damn Pit why is he so slow on everything!! Like dude just hurry up and lay a fat one on her lips already! He's so slow on all his moves! Thank god he finally found enough courage to hug her! Poor Tae gonna be all old and grey before she gets her kiss. Lol

Anyhow, I will miss you guys tomorrow. I will be going out of town in the morning so won't get to chit chat about epi 11, but I will be back at night. You guys have fun for me and try your best not to beat Pit up too much. You know he's slow. Oh and ship Rawee back to Mars if she gets out of hand. ;)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
There were times i don't like pit at all. The words he said to thae were very painful, made me wonder if he really loved thae. I mean, he said to her 'i could never love a woman like you', 'you are a witch in my life', if i could turn back time i wish i had never met you','i hate you and i have never hated anyone as much as i hate you',' if it wasn't illegal, i would kill you' And to nail the the last nail in the coffin, in episode 6 he told her she brought him more pain than happiness and to not see each other again unless necessary. 

The only time it felt like he felt something for her was during the time he stared at her while she was sleeping!

I love ep 10-  we start to see how pit felt, he has flashbacks. I want to know more from pit's pov! Excited for the next ep