[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Rawee, you pretend to nice and Tae. You and your friends drug Tae at the pub and you tell all the lies to Pitt....How evil...

Girls, what should we do to Rawee????

cr: as tagged

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Rawee, you pretend to nice and Tae. You and your friends drag Tae at the pub and you tell all the lies to Pitt....How evil...

cr: as tagged

Wow, look at their facial expressions in this scene!  Their chemistry in the argument scenes are always beyond amazing.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Thanks loveann. Oh my, pit better answer her right. Excited for tomorrow. Tae is really showing herself and her feelings now. Love it

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Charmz said:
Thanks loveann. Oh my, pit better answer her right. Excited for tomorrow. Tae is really showing herself and her feelings now. Love it
I know. He better come up with a good answer....

I'm still mad at Rawee right now....urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Charmz

sarNie Egg
That's ok loveanne_t. I've got a feeling this one's going to backfire on rawee as well. Hahaha. Pit seems jealous.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Another great episode. The misunderstanding was short-live. They are so cute together.

I really like Tae's dress when they had lunch with the grandma. She looks really cute there. Both the dress and the hair. Tae was really protective of her Pit... Lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Charmz said:
That's ok loveanne_t. I've got a feeling this one's going to backfire on rawee as well. Hahaha. Pit seems jealous.
LOL...I hope Puwadon will take good care of her so she won't come and bother Pitt and Tae....

Yes, Pitt got really jealous but sometimes is better for him to just stop talking and stop hurt Tae's feelings.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Another great episode. The misunderstanding was short-live. They are so cute together.

I really like Tae's dress when they had lunch with the grandma. She looks really cute there. Both the dress and the hair. Tae was really protective of her Pit... Lol
Agree, that dress was very nice. Again, Tae look very beautiful :)).

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Rawee so much. LoveAnnT please send her to Pluto because I don't want to see her face. When she kissed Pit, I was screaming at my computer screen so loud that my sister asked me what happened lol. I told her that I was testing my vocal chords lol. She looked at me as if I was crazy lol.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
No comments for now...I'm boiling because I'm very angry at Rawee...
No comment but I saw u comment a lot LOL  [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]
that why since last week I told Kayla to send her far far away ....see now everyone is getting :rant: 
before send her far away I think we should send her to u 1st ...do what ever u want to do then ....bye bye Rawee (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
I hate Rawee so much. LoveAnnT please send her to Pluto because I don't want to see her face. When she kissed Pit, I was screaming at my computer screen so loud that my sister asked me what happened lol. I told her that I was testing my vocal chords lol. She looked at me as if I was crazy lol.
I also like to see her face some of her plans didn't work.....but I hate what she did to Tae at the pub....and she have no right to kiss Pitt urghhhhhhhhhh that girl....I'm going to send her to pluto before I do that, I should give her a lesson by put her in the forest and leave her there so she can't find her way out...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
No comment but I saw u comment a lot LOL  [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]
that why since last week I told Kayla to send her far far away ....see now everyone is getting :rant: 
before send her far away I think we should send her to u 1st ...do what ever u want to do then ....bye bye Rawee (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)
I think,I might tide her up some where so she can't get out to hurt Tae.......I was so angry when she kiss Pitt, that kiss should have been for Tae.....

Pitt, when are you going to move faster, you are too nice...You have to start your move by kissing Tae...

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I think,I might tide her up some where so she can't get out to hurt Tae.......I was so angry when she kiss Pitt, that kiss should have been for Tae.....

Pitt, when are you going to move faster, you are too nice...You have to start your move by kissing Tae...
I just want to slapz her mouth cuz that lips kiss Pit !!!