[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I hope Nadech and Kim will get to work with my favorite director P'Aew someday. In my opionion, she's a better director than Paajaew. She's the director that directed most of Anne and Ken's award winning lakorns.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

may1363

sarNie Adult
It's ending this weekend and no kissing and willing scene.:-(
Maybe the pict from producer Instagram they only tease us.  Maybe both lay on the bed starring at each other.lol I don't want to  anticipate and excite for nothing. After 12 episodes and no kissing scenes I lost hope.  I want to see them reunite in slap-kiss drama. Maybe they can remake Sawan Biang with Kimmy and Nadech and have 3 rape scenes  since this one is always just staring each other,

Penelope

sarNie Adult
This weekend's episode didn't know come up yet.  So we can't assume that there will be no kissing/willing scenes.  Well, that producer's pic captioned that bed photo as "love scene".

Just have to wait and see now.  But I'm glad Nadech actually placed his lips Kim's forehead to kiss her at the ending scene.  It shows that Pit really loved Tae with all of his heart.  Awwww!

News coverage from the closing party:
- The news reporters just called Nadech & Kim the new "Koo jin (hot new favorite couple)"
- This lakorn is very popular at Thailand right now and it is also getting a lot of positive feedback 
- Kim also said that this weekend's episode will still have some more sweet scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5xdT5n8X408

cecilia

Staff member
Cookie_King1970 said:
Ooh Nadech looks ugly with that haircut.
His new look for RISING SUN ..
i think he looks mighty fine with it :p

Their divorce conversation will get everyong crying
and their ENDING scene will make everyone love them even more :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
iluvnumandoil said:
Ceci what is there divorce convo about?
Here's one of the spoiler I've shared at yadech.com
Rawee begs Tae to give Pit a chance to explain himself before the two go ahead with their divorce. Rawee asks to trust her this one time to have Pit tells her what's in his heart. Tae is confuse.

Next day at Amper (divorce place)

Tae sees Pit and comments, "you're on time. Let's hurry in and get this over with."

Tae starts walking in.

"Khun Tae, before we go ahead with the divorce, can I say something to you. After you heard what I say and you still firm about divorcing me, I'll accept it."

Tae stands still while her heart beats very fast.

"After the accidental death, I realize that life is uncertain. I don't know when I will die ... so I want to say everything to you. I don't want what's inside my heart to die along with me. And I probably won't have a chance to say it again."

Pit walks closely to stand behind Tae's back. She could feel his presence but still refuses to turn back at him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you over and over. I feel sad each time I do that."

Tae turns around to look at his face.

"Why did you do it then?"

"B/c I love you .. I love ... you ... love so much that i don't want to love you."

Tae is silent upon hearing him spoke bluntly.

"Why?"

"B/c I feel I'm low (poor), not suitable for a noble girl like you. Also, you're the daughter of the person who I'm grateful to. I fell in love with you since we're young. I fell for you for your cuteness and liveliness. Fell for your ruthless."

It feels so good to hear Pit said that.  Pit asks khun nu kratae of his .. how she feels about him too .. and for this, everyone will have to wait to listen .. it's probably better from hearing Kimmy says it onscreen lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ceci! So when Pit said " After the accidental death.??? " wait a minute what is that and when, who? What. Is he talking about? Lol

cecilia

Staff member
iluvnumandoil said:
Thanks Ceci! So when Pit said " After the accidental death.??? " wait a minute what is that and when, who? What. Is he talking about? Lol
I skip to the end and read backward so i have no clue what he's talking about. I'm assuming that Pawadon will do something to them b/c Rawee was pretty angry and hateful toward him until the very end where they met up at the airport accidentally.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you Ceci! What a life saver you are because I was seriously getting depressed about Tae and Pit!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhhh going crazy!!! I love these two so much!!!

Just look at the ending pictures of them! They are so perfect together!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I skip to the end and read backward so i have no clue what he's talking about. I'm assuming that Pawadon will do something to them b/c Rawee was pretty angry and hateful toward him until the very end where they met up at the airport accidentally.
Thanks for the spoiler!

It will be a bittersweet weekend for all of us :(

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yes they are a new hot couples woohoo... i cant wait for this weekend for rp. im kinda sad it almost over. hope to see them reunited soon with kiss/slap lakorn