[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"That's right Tae, defend your husband"

I love that scene & particularly that part where Tae points at Puwadon. I had to laugh so so hard.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
The golf scene/buying tae a wedding ring because pit got jealous scene/shopping together scene/pit hugging tae back scene/pit rubbing tae's knee scene were my most favorite scenes from Epi. 12.
cr:  as tagged.

Nadech's hairstyle in this scene makes him look SUPER handsome.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim already have a comedy with Mark, TRRR. If she has another lakorn. I would prefer something different, maybe a slap/kiss.

Kim always exceed my expectation and give nice suprise from her performance. I hope Samee rumor is true. It's a good slap/kiss lakorn. A different role for Kim. Elegant princess. That would be amazing.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
"That's right Tae, defend your husband"
I love that scene & particularly that part where Tae points at Puwadon. I had to laugh so so hard.
I know right? She was bouts to go gangster on his ass lol

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
aww kimmy so cute and funny at the end of the video. so happy rp are number 2 but they are my number one. great job nadech, kim and rp crew.  hurry up friday, i want to watch rp i have nadech and kim fever

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Penelope" data-cid="923567" data-time="1359508037"><p>
I want to see Nadech and Kim in a slap/kiss lakorn in the future -- because their chemistry in the argument scenes are one of the best.<br />
 <br />
I can actually picture NK in a Sawan Bieng remake.</p></blockquote>
I can't imagine any other "new generation" couple remaking SB better than Kim and Nadech could. I think all the suppressed emotions that nadech had to hold in for Pit will flow out very well if he plays Kawee lolol they will make an intense Rin and Kawee! Argh, yet something else for me to dream for!

Kayla, the banners are gorgeous!

I love Kim's cupcake dance!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I want to see Nadech and Kim in a slap/kiss lakorn in the future -- because their chemistry in the argument scenes are one of the best.

I can actually picture NK in a Sawan Bieng remake.
I can't imagine any other "new generation" couple remaking SB better than Kim and Nadech could. I think all the suppressed emotions that nadech had to hold in for Pit will flow out very well if he plays Kawee lolol they will make an intense Rin and Kawee! Argh, yet something else for me to dream for!
Kayla, the banners are gorgeous!
I love Kim's cupcake dance!
Omg I sooooo agree with you! They are absolutely astonishing on all the argument scenes! My eggs would explode if they were to pair up for a slap kiss lakorn!

Thanks for the compliment :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yes. Please reunite these 2 again in the future in a slap/kiss lakorn. They have already proven that they can both act older than their real age. And their chemistry is over the moon in their intense argument scenes! Kim makes you wanna cry with her too. And Pit takes really good care of Tae like how Kawee took good care of Narin when he found out that she was pregnant.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Whenever Nadech is around Kim, he seems super comfortable around her. Kim once said that when they are about to film a scene, Nadech just farts in front of her. LOL!!