[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@ilovnumandoil, I'm not going to expect anything cause I don't want to be disappointed. The capture looks sensual & intense though.

@Kayla, you still got it with the banners & that mind of yours, darling. You always say what is on my mind. You usually say it out loud first before I do. You always had a knack for livening threads up with your comments. Oh how I've missed you. xoxo

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla I love all your banners of RP^^. They are all so beautiful.

Friday-Sunday are almost here!!!!!
I give up hope on the kissing and willing scenes because I don't want to be dissappointed.
But I can't wait to see Pit suffer lol.

I agree with you guys that if they remake SB, NK would be a nice choice because they have great chemistry together.
My favorite couples are NK and KA.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Dal - It amazes me how much we are still in sync even after all these years. I've missed you dearly also!! Thanks to RP I have reunited with all of my old friends. And you know me and my crazy, psycho brain can get out of hand sometimes. :secret:

@KimLoveAnn - Yes, I gave up on the anticipation for a kiss on lips scene and a willing scene. You can't expect much more than hugs, staring, and sniff scenes in Thai lakorn. It's always been super conservative. It's funny though because they are quick to have an R-scene but find it inappropriate to have a passionate kiss scene. I've always found that bizarre. It would be nice if lakorn could have kiss scenes like Korean drama. Anyhow, I still love RP for what it has given us. At least Pit has kissed Tae on the cheek (wedding scene and fell off the couch scene). And all of his hugs, sweet gestures, and sweet voice makes up for it. :kiss2:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT and Kayla I went to the hospital yesterday to take 100 oxygene tanks to prepare for RP this weekend. I don't want to faint in the middle of the eps lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT and Kayla I went to the hospital yesterday to take 100 oxygene tanks to prepare for RP this weekend. I don't want to faint in the middle of the eps lol.
LOL...those 100 oxygen tanks, is it for Kayla and me also????? We might get to cry a lot too...Need to prepare everything, so we can help Tae....I know Tae will fight back, but Rawee is not going to give up that easy,

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Guess who is off this Friday???? Me Me Me!! Are you guys ready for some LIVE recaps all weekend long??

LoveAnne_T - Be ready na ja!

We will have a busy weekend. We have to go out with a BANG since RP will end this Sunday!!!

Brace yourself for take off everyone!!! :yahoo: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Guess who is off this Friday???? Me Me Me!! Are you guys ready for some LIVE recaps all weekend long??

We will have a busy weekend. We have to go out with a BANG since RP will end this Sunday!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooo YEAH !!!!!!!!!

let go crazy-crazy again this Fri until Sunday :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

Wahoooooooooooooooo....good to know that you off on Friday :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: ...I will post pic from pantip and you can do the recap okay???????

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
DEAL! :dance3:

Buckle up everyone! This thread will crash this weekend!!

Count me in!!! I'm semi-OFF!! :dance2: Let's see if I still need to ship off PIT!!! LOL :numchuck:  :woot:  :dance1: