[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Since i'm only semi-off (afternoon) on Friday, I gonna have to rely heavily on you ladies to keep me inform if i need to activate the spaceship for Rawee and/or Pit... :pervie:  :whip:  :thumbsup:  

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
So while all of your are beating up Rawee :rant:  :numchuck:
I'll make sure to go and protect Pit :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss3:

hehehe

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, no, we should just lock Pit and Tae up together in their home and make sure to provide tham with food. Oh yeah, and take out all the phones so Rawee can't contact them, then Lock Rawee away without her phone as well so she can't get help. And in the process, let's hope Pit and Tae make up. LOL, Am I going too far? :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Bieluver - At least we'll get lesser criminal charges with your approach. All these weapons we are planning to use will put us in the hole in prison lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Two more days left until RP air and come to da end! It happy moment and than quickly turn to sad moment!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Kayla, so you planning to use weapons? LOL, in that case I'll also have to protect my Pitbull as well, no matter how mad i get at him, at least I know he'll end up with Tae in the end and realize his mistakes. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No no not me! Lol

My idea was only to ship Rawee off and to put her in a headlock

I've been watching AB normal ost mv and getting so excited to see Pit cry this weekend. You guys remember the scene on the preview when Pit hugged Tae from the back crying or begging and she pushed off his arms and walked off??? Can't wait for that scene!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm  ready....I think we shold go by plane because is faster, but who is going to be the pilot?????

Whatever you do...don't let crazy KAYLA be the pilot!!! I know we will not end up in Thailand!! LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Chewy! Yeah I don't want to fly drunk!! Luckily we won't be able to see any hotties from way up in the air or else we will definitely crash. I'm easily distracted! Lol

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that's the scene I want to see too. Pit is going to suffer big time.
Those pictures are killing me. I can't wait to see it.

So if Kayla is not the pilot, who is going to fly the plane? If we crash and end up in the hospital, then I change my mind. I won't go with you guys because I don't want to spend Fri-Sun in the hospital. I rather stay home and watch RP.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
oh man, i'm going to need a case of tissues for this upcoming weekend......

btw: i keep going back to watch the last three episodes while i'm sitting here at work and NOT getting any work done hehehe ^_^

so is it friday yet? hehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@lilmissmii - You are doing the right thing! Don't work! Watch RP instead! Look at me...I need to do some work but still BSing all day in the office