[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm tired of seeing our Tae cry her eyes out for our good looking, brainless Pit. Watching this live and I swear I thought Ravee was going to rape Pit, I'm so glad he's learned to say no!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I can't watch live, but I'm reading live caption at pantip.....Rawee told her parents that she been sleeping with Pitt...and her parents went to Tae's house..Tae found out and she  fainted...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This is beyond my limit........ I can just put Rawee on spaceship and send her away now...

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
I can't watch live, but I'm reading live caption at pantip.....Rawee told her parents that she been sleeping with Pitt...and her parents went to Tae's house..Tae found out and she  fainted...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This is beyond my limit........ I can just put Rawee on spaceship and send her away now...
i guess that's the reason thae wants to divorce him

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This episode focus on Ravee too much, not enough Pit and Tae :( As much as I'm mad at Pit for the way he treated Tae, just seeing him hurt from Tae telling him she doesn't love him kind of made me sad! He was so happy when P'Yai told him that Tae loves him :(

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
choua_lee16 said:
This episode focus on Ravee too much, not enough Pit and Tae :( As much as I'm mad at Pit for the way he treated Tae, just seeing him hurt from Tae telling him she doesn't love him kind of made me sad! He was so happy when P'Yai told him that Tae loves him :(
That's true but what did he expect he'll get after what's happening? He's been with Thae & her family for almost his life minus 7 years in relationship with Rawee + he's been her husband for how many months.. If only he was brave enough to admit and told Thae about his feelings, maybe Thae would be more understanding and can handle Rawee well

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzcM-c6tbgg

cr : as tagged

From 8.05
Tae : The reason I want you here today because dad told me  that "what I see might not be from what I understand". That is why I want to give you a chance to talk, but since the situation come out like this, you don't have to say anything any more. 
Pitt : Khun Tae, please listen to me
Tae : From what you are doing, make me realize that you can not let that woman marry Puwadon, you even know how dangerous Puwadon can be, but you still choose to help her. I'm so jealous at Rawee because so many people  love her, love her so much that they risk their own life to help her.

Pitt : Khun Tae please wait.....Pitt hold TAe's hand and realize Tae still wearing the right that he bought her.
Pitt : You still wearing my ring???
Tae : Everything between us is over....If you still want to be a good husband, you should know what you should do next. I give you one more chance to be a good husband please divorce me as fast as you can.
Pitt hold her from behind and said  "No, I don't want to divorce...No matter what I never want to divorce you. I don't want to see you walk away from me like this".
Tae turn around and yell at Pitt
Tae : I hate you..you hear me that I hate you....I don't want to you again....I want to leave you..

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzcM-c6tbgg

cr : as tagged

From 8.05
Tae : The reason I want you here today because dad told me  that "what I see might not be from what I understand". That is why I want to give you a chance to talk, but since the situation come out like this, you don't have to say anything any more. 
Pitt : Khun Tae, please listen to me
Tae : From what you are doing, make me realize that you can not let that woman marry Puwadon, you even know how dangerous Puwadon can be, but you still choose to help her. I'm so jealous at Rawee because so many people  love her, love her so much that they risk their own life to help her.

Pitt : Khun Tae please wait.....Pitt hold TAe's hand and realize Tae still wearing the right that he bought her.
Pitt : You still wearing my ring???
Tae : Everything between us is over....If you still want to be a good husband, you should know what you should do next. I give you one more chance to be a good husband please divorce me as fast as you can.
Pitt hold her from behind and said  "No, I don't want to divorce...No matter what I never want to divorce you. I don't want to see you walk away from me like this".
Tae turn around and yell at Pitt
Tae : I hate you..you hear me that I hate you....I don't want to you again....I want to leave you..

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:
poor pit. T.T

moinguoimotnoi

sarNie Egg

knights2010 here. don't know why i got locked out of my own acct. well anyways....

you remember that scene where Puwadon came over to Tae's house and made a ruckus?? I knew Tae was furious with Pit but she still defended and protected him in front of Puwadon (didn't understand a word but still). hehe thought of this picture right away^^^. true love.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
this is sadistic, but I like them crying....they are doing such a great job!  lol there a lot of hate for pit....I know many guys who are just that stupid.....haha Men are just stupid.....easily to train a dog man....

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
so sad to see tae cry so hard on today episode i just want to beat pit up for making tae cry .
LoveAnne_T. thank for the translation. pit got no one to blame but himself for tae wanting a divorce. the writer better get lot of sweet moment for tae and pit sunday or else am going too be piss.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lover123 said:
so sad to see tae cry so hard on today episode i just want to beat pit up for making tae cry .
LoveAnne_T. thank for the translation. pit got no one to blame but himself for tae wanting a divorce. the writer better get lot of sweet moment for tae and pit sunday or else am going too be piss.

I cried so much today. There is no smile on Tae at all in this episode, whoever going to watch ep.14 they have to be ready, because they will cry....

anjos

I agree with LoveAnne_T I cried so hard, feel like my eyes going to pop out.. it's ok. Tomorrow will b happy ending.