[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
As for me, I don't know about Pit being better at expressing his emotion towards Tae via his action---it's quite contradictory! 

Even as a viewer of this lakorn I'm confused about his actions so if I were Tae I'd be even more confused and have less faith on my husband's love and devotion to me only. One moment he's sweet towards her and the next moment he's scolding her because he believe's Rawaee's every lie about the circumstances that Tae is in.  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^m-hm. I agree.

The part where I was given hope in episode 14 was when he came up to her room and squuezed his arms around her and refused to let her go. If he continues to hold on to her as resolutely as in that scene, both physically and emotionally, I'd be on my way to believing him.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i really do hope kim&nadech can win an award for their acting in this lakorn.
this lakorn really make me ship for kim&nadech so hard. i hope a pd will pair these two up again but this time it a romance lakorn so we can see more sweet moment from these two.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
@jjinxx I agreed with you100%.  I was expecting Pit to be more assertive and put up more of a fight to keep Tae by his side.  It's almost like as the tough gets going then he throws in the towel.  He seems to have more fight to keep Rawee away from Done then fighting to keep Tae in his life.  I guess I've hardened my heart so much against Pit that I just expected so much more from him.  Like someone mentioned above, I'm acting like I'm Tae's mom. :bhehe: :whahuh:
Can't believe it that I could get this stressed over a lakorn and
jealous on Tae's behalf the way Pit keeps answering to Rawee's every bidding! LOL :whahuh:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I must say that Kim and Alex are doing an excellent job in this lakorn.
They both outshine Nadech and Mint so much.
I think Nadech, Kim and Alex did excellent job.

Pit needs to hide his feeling most of the time. But when he has to show it. He did very well. He looks really sick and beat up when he had to. And the scene when he cried at the phone yesterday was outstanding.

Mint did ok but still a few steps behide.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech does a GREAT job at crying when he's thinking of Kim.  No doubt about that.

Loved that phone-crying scene too.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
krakatowa said:
As for me, I don't know about Pit being better at expressing his emotion towards Tae via his action---it's quite contradictory! 

Even as a viewer of this lakorn I'm confused about his actions so if I were Tae I'd be even more confused and have less faith on my husband's love and devotion to me only. One moment he's sweet towards her and the next moment he's scolding her because he believe's Rawaee's every lie about the circumstances that Tae is in.  

How so?  In the first 3 episodes -- whenever Tae called him up to drive her somewhere, he always followed her orders and had to lie to Rawee about where he really was.  When he saw her sleep on the couch at his house, he carried her all the way up to his bedroom and watched her sleep.  When he found out that Tae went somewhere with Puwadon -- he never left her house until she came back.  When he was REALLY angry with her and wanted to break that picture frame of the pic and him and Tae -- he couldn't do it.  He remembers all of her favorite food and never forgot that she only loves to eat egg whites with her congee.  When Tae bumped into her male friend at the golf countryclub, her male friend said that he never knew that she was married because she didn't wear a wedding ring -- that caused Pit to become jealous and he dragged Tae all the way to the jewelry store to buy her a wedding ring because he told her that he wants the whole world to know she belongs to him.  LOL.

His actions definitely speak louder than his words.  It's just difficult for him to express his hidden feelings through words to her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I say Pit's actions speak only just as loud as his words, not sure if more. The reason is that for every positive thing he did to express feelings for Tae, he did just as many things that convinces her he doesn't feel for her as strongly as for Rawee. WE may know his feelings but she doesn't because his actions are contradictory, AND he doesn't take the initiative. I don't want him to take the initiative because he's the man, I want him to do it because except for in Khao Yai, he hasn't done as much as Tae has for their relationship.
And half of his actions were done when she was sleeping so they almost don't count lol They were sweet gestures but at the same time, for someone who hides his feelings that much, I can't help but push him to do more.

I just thought something-- Nadech is doing such a good job making me hate on Pit, it's like he is one of the villains. Lol. But seriously, Nadech has been wonderful. His acting has continued to draw me in.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^ LOL so true, I mean he makes me want to watchit and see how he hets tortured from torturing Tae. But i also want to see them get back together. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pit did a lot of thing for Tae. But it's nothing comparing to Tae, who is willing to risk her life, always ready to forgive him, trust him, defence him at their worse time and even support him to save that evil Rawee.

When Tae defenced Pit against Puwadon (come looking for his missing bride), she said Pit love me, always trust me. And he always think of me first. Pit has a guilty face on him. Just about time, he realize that he mistreated her

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
it's interesting to see how Pit and Tae are going to ever make up esp. after all the roughness and drama.  But I am sure Tae will easily forgiven Pit once she finds out Alex's gang has captured and beaten him badly. 

anjos

Yes I totally agree with u DaisyDukes! Tae always have a soft spot for Pit.
No matter what Pit have done Tae will always b on side n forgive him