[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
But deep down inside, Pit has always been in love with Tae..... even when he was in a relationship with Rawee.
I agree w/you! For those who doesn't understand go back and rewatch from episode 1 and just focus carefully on Pit whenever he is near Tae, the way his eyes looked at her, it speaks louder than words!!! The way he looks at Tae unlike how he looks at Wee, a BIG difference!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Love P'Yai -- the greatest big brother ever.
cr:  suriyont.

The best on-screen lakorn family ever -- so supportive and loving.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Aminteitha : Welcome to the thread . I know u , u the one who Alex 'tweet to' in French . it's?

@Sweet_09 : it's me?? ..[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] all of them are best friend so why not we support all of them ✌

@Penelope @Ninja007 : indeed.... Nadech, Kim and Alex did excellent job

@jjinxx :"Nadech is doing such a good job making me hate on Pit" I'm with u on this

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Favorite scenes from Epi. 14.
cr:  as tagged.

Pit storming in Tae's room and telling her that "I allow let you hit me as much as you want, if only you will stop being mad at me at end."

Pit telling Tae that she will never leave his life.

Tae said "Why does this taste like my Sood Kratae?  Pit is the only person that knows how to make this."  And then Pit appears from the kitchen. <3

Pit tells her "All the things that I do for you, it's not for your dad..... I do it for you."  *SWOON*

Pit wants Tae to keep the wedding ring that he bought for her.

Tae had a dream that Pit served her food when she was feeling sick.

Tae decides to wear her wedding ring from Pit again.

Alex's performance in this scene was EXCELLENT.

When Pit tries to grab Tae when she decides to walk away from him in anger, he noticed that she wore her wedding ring again.

Kim was AMAZING in this scene when she told him to get out of her life.  So intense.

Pit telling Tae's dad that Tae wants a divorce even though he doesn't want one.

Family hug.

Pit having flashbacks of his special memories with Tae at their home..... now he's lonely at home.

Pit crying while looking at pics of him and Tae's special moments together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 It's not me that Pit has to convince, really. I know as a viewer that he loves Tae even though he ticks me off; however, I see it much more from Tae's point of view. If he can walk into a club and immediately assume she was drinking and ruining her reputation, then imagine Tae trying to believe he loves her when he has not shown her the level of trust that he shows Rawee. He can make out with her and say I love you as many times as he wants but if at the end of the day he believes Rawee over Tae, it would confuse any woman in Tae's shoes.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim and Alex's acting/performance in Epi. 14 outshined Nadech and Mint's performance.

Those 2 are really great in dramatic roles. I'm so shocked that Kim is only 21 years old and her acting/crying skills seem so advanced.

If Nadech's character was a bit aggressive and reasonable, his performance would've been up to par with Kim and Alex.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
OMG.  Alex's performance made me teary today.  

Even though I don't like Puwadon, but his character definitely stands out more than Pit.  Pit's character is confused and too nice and Rawee is just straight up annoying.

Kratae and Puwadon's characters really shine in this lakorn.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
OMG.  Alex's performance made me teary today.  

Even though I don't like Puwadon, but his character definitely stands out more than Pit.  Pit's character is confused and too nice and Rawee is just straight up annoying.

Kratae and Puwadon's characters really shine in this lakorn.
that so true Penelope .....

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
i dunno why, but seeing pit finally telling thae that he loves her was quite funny.. maybe i'm not used to seeing that expression in this lakorn, huhuhuhu...

anjos

Pit kinda piss me off.. he would just about anything to help Rawee so she doesn't have to marry Puwadon, but y don't he fight like that to get Tae back.. ughhhhh.. mans..

Anyways I do love the ending it's very sweet how they both said " I love u" at the same time.

jjinxx

Watching the last episode right now and...

HOLY SHIET I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING hahahahaha
That arguing scene between Don and Rawee was hella intense!
With Puwadon's existence in this lakorn, it really was almost like he and Rawee could be n'ek and p'ek of their own lakorn 555

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Kim's my fav. actress right now, so I'm kinda disappointed this lakorn didn't get me hooked...
But my mom really loved this one

oh, forgot (how could I???) - Yai's couple managed to make me fangirl, I adore these two
wish to see them together again.

moinguoimotnoi

sarNie Egg
I normally skip over all of Puwadon's and Rawae's scenes but i did not skip a second today. they were AWESOME, going at eachother nonstop like there was no tomorrow. XDDD the ending was sweet but i think i would love it more if i actually understood what they were saying. i wasn't as excited over Pit's confession as i was over Tae's. (SORRY!!!) i felt hers sounded more sincere and passionate.

jjinxx

I'm glad Pit received an apology from Pason but I hate that it was only after Pit agreed to do something FOR him. Ugh. That family will never think of changing themselves. I liked the parallel though, of two brothers fighting for their lives at the same time.

Aw man, Tae why did you have to leave the room right when Pit was rejecting Rawee...

The memories playing with Yessir Days' song was so touching.

jjinxx

Pit euyyyy...at first I was yet again tearing my hair out when he was all "It doesn't matter that I love her, it's too late, she doesn't love me..." Like, dude! At least say it out! How much can your love be worth if you hold it in at the time it needs to be expressed most??
But then he did it. He finally did it! Eeeks! Confession scene was beautiful.

Tae totally just won my heart yet again. Pit was talking and I was like, hey not bad Pitbull! And Tae's tears were so freaking gorgeous! And then TAE made her confession and OHMYGAWSH it was so heartfelt! Every one of her words was sweet and ached with the amount of her love and pain! *fangirl*

finally!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Excellent ending. All the knot has been untied. Don's and Rawee's ending was just perfect. They got their family problem resolved. And they forgive each other and went separate way, which make perfect sense. If they end up happily ever after, that would be too weird. Alex did excellent job with this last episode. He fit the role perfectly.

Pit has to wait to 2nd last break before he confess his feeling. Even when P'Yai asked him earlier, he won't admit his feeling, Kim did excellent job when Pit told her he love Tae. The tear of joy, rolling down her face beautifully. It's the climax of their relationship. Totally feel for Tae outburst happiness.

The ending pic was beautiful. Love the warm family.

And the NG was so funny, Kim is funny with those NG scene. .. Haha.

I haven't enjoy any lakorn this much for a while. Having all the feeling for them. Understanding their reasoning for their action, Though I was annoyed at some character sometime, I didn't hate any of them. They have reason for doing something they did. I love the script. It's really fast. Missing any 5 minutes of it and you can be lost. It play around with lots of inner feeling, which allow the cast to display their skill. LOVE RP

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Well said Ninja.

The whole cast was amazing but Kim and Alex's performance stood out the most because it was the first time both of them had to play RAI.

I agree that the storyline was at a good pace and this lakorn was NOT draggy at all. Gonna miss RP so much. Hope KimBarry knows that they have a NK team fanbase for them now -- and also hoping for them to reunited again in the future.

No more RP -- My weekends are gonna be so boring now !!!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9UytxKeR86I[/YouTube]
P'Tai: suprise
K: p'Yai ... ops.. P'Tai
---
k: you still remember that I only eat egg Yolk .. ops ... egg white ... sorry .. lol
---
k: why are you still sitting .. ops.. standing, take a seat .. lol.
---
^%#
---
k: going to where? when?.. lol
---
n: where are you going why do you have to drink?
k: it's monkhood ceremony ... no .. lol
---
k: ** slap** sorry. does that hurt? I'm sorry . I'm so sorry.
---
---
A: bring my girl back
N: don't touch Rawee.
A: then, you don't touch Rawee ... eh? you got to say don't touch Khun Tae.

--
k: my name is Kratae.
n: ok, ok , I know. sorry
---