[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahah, i just noticed in the bloopers that Kim talks english to Nadech and Nadech responds back to her in english.

WHOA, at that Pit-Tae argument scene, Kim slapped Nadech for real and so HARD. Kim had to tell the crew to stop filming to ask if he was ok. So cute how Kim kept apologizing to Nadech in english.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
NGs were hilarious!
Pwahahahaha Alex and Kim's "kissing" scene was too funny. They kept laughing. Alex was amazing. I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future.

Heh, Tae should twist Pit's ear a little longer! But that was really a beautiful ending.

Pit set down their luggage and went around the kitchen counter to put away the leftovers from dinner they had made over at the country house. He turned to see Tae yawning on the couch, and a smile quirked at his lips. She had tried so hard to stay awake on the drive back home in order to keep him company, so now she must be tired.

“Tae,” he called out, “you should go get ready for bed. You look so sleepy.”

Tae shook her head and laughed, “I’m not tired.” Tae took a deep breath to fight off the sleepiness that threatened to claim her. She didn’t want to go to sleep yet, not until Pit did.

“Mm…” Pit ambled along over to her, the thoughts that he’d suppressed now dangling temptingly at the forefront of his mind, “If you don’t want to sleep…should we do something else?”

“Like what?” Tae stopped mid-yawn, catching sight of his eyes. And the heat in them. She glanced away from him, heart jumping awake and beating faster as he settled next to her on the couch. “Um, I think I should go prepare for bed now then.”

“Hold on,” he chuckled, getting up at the same time as she did and slipping his arms around her waist. “You said you weren’t tired.” The playfulness in his voice made her bite her lip shyly. “Let me hold you a while, like this.”

“Pit…” Tae’s breathing grew shallow as he pecked her cheek, then nudged his nose into the crook of her neck and placed another more lingering kiss on the corner of her jaw. Despite his warm breath on her skin, chills trembled through Tae. “…Pit.”

“Tae,” he replied as if her name was the key to making his heart live. It had taken a while for him to allow himself to refer to her informally, but ever since the day they realized the other one’s love, everything had fallen into place. “I love you.” She smiled and Pit kissed her, catching her lips with his until her smile transformed into an aching want.

He tugged her closer, tighter into his embrace. Tae almost thought she could feel his heartbeat against her chest and she pressed closer to him, seeking that rhythm; her hands had traveled up of their accord to clutch around his shoulders. If she was to let go, Tae might sink under the weight of her desires.

Finally, she pulled away gently from his kisses. Pit followed, not ready to stop yet, and Tae read the adoration in his hooded eyes. His fingers were buried in her hair, one arm holding her firmly against him.

“I love you, Pit,” she murmured. There were still a hundred “I love you’s” she wanted to say but right now, she knew only one was needed.

Pit’s heart soared. He scooped her up and carried her upstairs.

“Pit, put me down.” Her usual demanding nature was stifled by how new this situation was to her. She and Pit had only shared a bed once.

Pit smirked and set her down on the bed and lied next to her, keeping his arms around her. “There. What next?”

She sheepishly averted her gaze from the expectant look on his face. “Let go.”

He looked up thoughtfully, “Hm, you’re right. We should let this go.”

She gasped when he began tugging down the shoulder-sleeve of her dress. “Pit! What are you doing?”

He smiled innocently. “I thought you meant for me to let you go from your dress. Otherwise…” he held her still with just his piercing eyes, “how are we going to have children?” His dropped a pair of pecks over her eyes. “Remember our wedding night? When you asked me to help you with your laces?” he brushed her hair aside, grazing his mouth along the lobe of her ear. “Let me help you
once again.”

Before Tae could answer, he reclaimed her lips with fervor. She let herself get lost in touch, helping him shed his shirt away and hugging him back so she wouldn’t lose contact with him. After he slipped her dress off of her, they continued kissing, setting flames to each other’s desires.

jjinxx
Had to do a little fanfic of Tae and Pit, muahahahahahaha...They're so cute.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
During the ending, loved how Pit said to Tae "We could've had 3-4 kids together by now."

Pit also said "You don't want to have babies with me?" And Tae pulled him by his ear. LOL!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
OMG jjnxx if only the script writers had you on their team I would've loved the ending 100x more! While reading your fanfic I was already picture Tae and Pit together and blushing to myself hahaha I don't know what I'm going to do now that RP is finally over.

Also, from today's episode, my favorite scenes were not the make-up scene or ending scene, I enjoyed P'Yai and Baew and the bloopers more haha time to go re-watch the ending

Penelope

sarNie Adult
As much as I loved Pit's confession scene ad ending scene, I thought the Puwadon's scenes stood out from the rest.

LOVE Nadech and Kim. I am officially a fan of this pair now. These 2 would do really well in a slap/kiss/having a baby lakorn too.

aminteitha

sarNie Egg
Dal >> Thanks ♥
huanzhu  >> Thanks for welcoming me ^^ And yes i'm the one Alex tweeted in french ^^ 
Ah ... Alex made me cry today >.< I dunno if he has another project soon, but i'm impatient to see him again ! ^^

Ahh.... today episode was so full of emotion >.< Can't believe it's already the end... I cried, smiled, been happy and sad ♥ I really love Tae family and the last scene was soooooo sweet (ok forehead kiss....-.- lol but it's sweet) I really hope that they will be paired again later in another lakorn ^^
Now I just have to watch the episodes with eng subtitles when it will be onlne ahah !! so it's not exactly "the end" for me ahah ! 

does someone know what will be the next lakorn after Raeng pradtanah ?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Loving this series...and am already going through withdrawal! hehehe...so to feed the addiction, i'm looking for the ost songs, especially the one by ABnormal. anyone happen to have them? Please...definitely agree, am totally a barry and kim fan! hope they get paired together again soon! hehehe, right now it doesn't seem soon enough! :p

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't get in with my little acct so had to make a new one.  i so in love with this lakorn and doesn't want it to end would like a part 2.  The fanfic that was made up was gonna be a very satisfying ending if that was the case  but it was still as good.  everyone is turn good but did pit's dad ever accept and found out that his son don;'t know if that really brought up to the last ep. The 1 min bloopers made me laugh hard it shows kim more she has a fun goofy side that i like.  she and nadech very top my young favorite pair.  i'm normally tired of the same pairing but kimbarry would be the exception.  i want them to have lakorn every year and esp with slap and kiss type.  i gonna miss them. hope the next lakorn line up is the one im waiting for MSNP with Ken.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
it sweet how pit say i love you to tae frist and love te part were pit reject ravee. the ending was great but a kiss on the lip would have be even more greater to this awesome lakorn.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hope that in NK's future lakorn together, they will finally get to kiss on the lips.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Let's see if this post gets thru. I wrote a really long one before the final episode aired but AF just froze on me and I can't refresh the thread it doesn't help that the live streaming link keeps buffering. Ugh! :angry:

Good thing there's youtube. :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Pit's love confession scene -- they both looked great in this scene too.  LOVE IT.

Too cute.
cr:  as tagged.

Wow, look at Nadech's angry face in here -- hope he gets to play an aggressive pra'ek role with Kim in the future.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am going to miss this so much, I hope they pair again in the future with a similar type genre. This lakorn had a perfect atmosphere to me. I really enjoyed watching them together. They make a beautiful on screen couple.  I love him with yaya, but him with Kim is also just as well. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If the Pacific Ocean floods California's coast, I am partly responsible. I cried so much, even when Adon & his father made up. Tae is awesome til the end. I am not disappointed at that I became a fan since Thara Himalai. I love how she expresses her love with her eyes. It sparkles. Nadech...this has got to be his worst role EVER, IMO. I had to paused a couple times, think about Saichon for bit to make Pit bearable. Pit was weak til the very end. Sucks because I still love Nadech as much as ever.

Kim & Alex were hilarious in the bloopers. The cast seemed to get along so well.

P.S. I still hated Pit til the very end.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
NGs were hilarious!
Pwahahahaha Alex and Kim's "kissing" scene was too funny. They kept laughing. Alex was amazing. I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future.

Heh, Tae should twist Pit's ear a little longer! But that was really a beautiful ending.

Pit set down their luggage and went around the kitchen counter to put away the leftovers from dinner they had made over at the country house. He turned to see Tae yawning on the couch, and a smile quirked at his lips. She had tried so hard to stay awake on the drive back home in order to keep him company, so now she must be tired.

“Tae,” he called out, “you should go get ready for bed. You look so sleepy.”

Tae shook her head and laughed, “I’m not tired.” Tae took a deep breath to fight off the sleepiness that threatened to claim her. She didn’t want to go to sleep yet, not until Pit did.

“Mm…” Pit ambled along over to her, the thoughts that he’d suppressed now dangling temptingly at the forefront of his mind, “If you don’t want to sleep…should we do something else?”

“Like what?” Tae stopped mid-yawn, catching sight of his eyes. And the heat in them. She glanced away from him, heart jumping awake and beating faster as he settled next to her on the couch. “Um, I think I should go prepare for bed now then.”

“Hold on,” he chuckled, getting up at the same time as she did and slipping his arms around her waist. “You said you weren’t tired.” The playfulness in his voice made her bite her lip shyly. “Let me hold you a while, like this.”

“Pit…” Tae’s breathing grew shallow as he pecked her cheek, then nudged his nose into the crook of her neck and placed another more lingering kiss on the corner of her jaw. Despite his warm breath on her skin, chills trembled through Tae. “…Pit.”

“Tae,” he replied as if her name was the key to making his heart live. It had taken a while for him to allow himself to refer to her informally, but ever since the day they realized the other one’s love, everything had fallen into place. “I love you.” She smiled and Pit kissed her, catching her lips with his until her smile transformed into an aching want.

He tugged her closer, tighter into his embrace. Tae almost thought she could feel his heartbeat against her chest and she pressed closer to him, seeking that rhythm; her hands had traveled up of their accord to clutch around his shoulders. If she was to let go, Tae might sink under the weight of her desires.

Finally, she pulled away gently from his kisses. Pit followed, not ready to stop yet, and Tae read the adoration in his hooded eyes. His fingers were buried in her hair, one arm holding her firmly against him.

“I love you, Pit,” she murmured. There were still a hundred “I love you’s” she wanted to say but right now, she knew only one was needed.

Pit’s heart soared. He scooped her up and carried her upstairs.

“Pit, put me down.” Her usual demanding nature was stifled by how new this situation was to her. She and Pit had only shared a bed once.

Pit smirked and set her down on the bed and lied next to her, keeping his arms around her. “There. What next?”

She sheepishly averted her gaze from the expectant look on his face. “Let go.”

He looked up thoughtfully, “Hm, you’re right. We should let this go.”

She gasped when he began tugging down the shoulder-sleeve of her dress. “Pit! What are you doing?”

He smiled innocently. “I thought you meant for me to let you go from your dress. Otherwise…” he held her still with just his piercing eyes, “how are we going to have children?” His dropped a pair of pecks over her eyes. “Remember our wedding night? When you asked me to help you with your laces?” he brushed her hair aside, grazing his mouth along the lobe of her ear. “Let me help you
once again.”

Before Tae could answer, he reclaimed her lips with fervor. She let herself get lost in touch, helping him shed his shirt away and hugging him back so she wouldn’t lose contact with him. After he slipped her dress off of her, they continued kissing, setting flames to each other’s desires.

jjinxx
Had to do a little fanfic of Tae and Pit, muahahahahahaha...They're so cute.

@jjinxx : that was awesome .....