[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Pit's character was stupid but overall Kim and Nadech had the best chemistry ever!  

This lakorn didn't focus on Pit's character anyway, it mainly focused on Tae's character.  So I'm glad Kim got the chance to shine tremendously in this lakorn.

Clip Pit's love confession scene.
cr:  kimmystation2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cHPvj-JQo

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I love the confession scene and I wish we could have more loving scenes between Tae and Pit before the happy ending. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for their next lakorn and hopefully it'll be a slap and REAL kiss one and an assertive p'ke with a feisty n'ke as Tae.  :bravo:  to everyone connected to this AWESOME drama!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I wasn't satisfied w/Pit's confession, I felt his words were not sincere enough! As for Tae, I don't need to say much bc her characters dialect are all amazing!!! All her words were spoken in so much truth and I can really really feel her love for Pit. But oh well...this is just a lakorn.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I thought that Pit's confession was very sincere because Pit was tearing up as he was confessing to Tae.  Like I said before, his action spoke louder than his words in beginning episodes when he was still dating Rawee.  

But anyway, I'm glad Nadech finally did his very first confession scene of his lakorn career with Kim. :)

Nadech also did a good job portraying his character to the best of his ability.  I just hope he won't consider accepting another nice guy that is confused role in the future again.  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Everyone performed well. I didn't really feel 'in' with Mint's acting though.

Pitbull has got to be the most frustrating p'ek ever that I've watched lol but Nadech moved me in a lot of the scenes and made me love him. It's just that I love Tae more :D She is the Rome to my Caesar, I suppose lmao!

Anyway, I am imagining that since p'Tai doesn't have to worry about Tae as much anymore, she'll decide to travel abroad and in some foreign country, she meets a fiery, confident, adventurous man who falls deeply in love with her gentle and loyal heart and persistently woos her until she is just as in love with him and they return to the family and get married.
LOL.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@jjinx...thanks for that short fanfic scene. Not that I stopped hating Pit, I just hate him a liitle less.

jjinxx

^ lol thanks ceda.
I thought I'd try satisfying my own desire to have Pit finally have enough confidence to be all over Tae 555+

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I was looking for this thread too!  It's only Sunday, why the sudden move? Guess some people cannot stand the fact that RP was always dominating the LAKORN THREAD. LOL.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. I was looking for this thread too!  It's only Sunday, why the sudden move? Guess some people cannot stand the fact that RP was always dominating the LAKORN THREAD. LOL.

LMAO!  So true.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
HOLY CRAP!!!

The overall rating from last night's last episode (Episode 15) was an 11.1 !!!!!!!  (Bangkok rating was an 18.8 -- WOW)

That's the highest rating that Nadech and Kim ever reached in their lakorn career!  CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!!

jjinxx

^Thanks for the good news! Congrats to the RP team! What a great way to end and start the year for ch.3, Kim, and Nadech!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Penelope said:
HOLY CRAP!!!

The overall rating from last night's last episode (Episode 15) was an 11.1 !!!!!!!  (Bangkok rating was an 18.8 -- WOW)

That's the highest rating that Nadech and Kim ever reached in their lakorn career!  CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!!
Omg! I'm so proud of them! Wish they have another Lakorn together hehehe
Also this rating break Nadech record LOL this is da highest Lakorn Nadech got ever since he got in da industry!!!

Anyways just finish this Lakorn and all I got to say is tat I'm so proud of my Kim! She did such a great job! So proud of Alex...Nadech and Mint??? Not so much but love Nadech cuz he darn handsome in here with our Kimmy heheheh

Side note: I had a feeling tat I'll find RP in here...at da old Lakorn section!!! :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
pretty much sad thats this lakorn is over and really sad that its in the old lakorn section..lol.   Nadech and Kim a wonderful job portraying their characters and i cant wait to see them in the near future again!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
IDK if anyone posted this up yet but i will

http://youtu.be/LOFgEoXd4-M

Hahahaha the set seems so fun, the funny was when Alex was screaming at the end when he grabbed Nadech ahahhahaha. And KIm when she slap him she waas lik so sorry, love her english so kiddish 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here is da actual rating of Friday-Sunday...

แรงปรารถนา 8.9(14.2,7.9)10.0(14.9,9.2)11.1(18.8,9.8) - Bangkok was close enough to hit 19!!!

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I love the bloopers. made me laugh. but overall, the ending was a lesson. I dont know but they could of add more but just glad it over. lol girls no more pulling your hairs :)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope said:
HOLY CRAP!!!

thank for the rating. 18.8 in bangkok is awesome.  it mean that alot of people in bangkok like this lakorn as much as us do. hope with the rating so high pd will pair nadech&kim up again.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Well done Kim and Nadech! Excellent job! If only there was some promotional events going on it would have helped NK!
Looking forward to Kim's other lakorn! Great actress!!