[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup. She Jame's ex , the singer name Ae & the guy Joe Ninnart sinchaa . It's an old R.S lakorn. I believe all the part there just search for it BUT if u still can't find it
Watch it here , the video tape version , that the play list link

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Haven't been watching lakorns at all lately cause nothing interest me but I've been waiting for this one since forever! I decided to watch episode one but I didn't have motivation to fully watch it since i've been away for too long. I just fw basically the whole first episode so I don't really know what's going on. But after reading the comments here, I'm starting to have motivation! AH, I just love aggressive praeks, hahaha. More forcefulness between pranangs, hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! She gets more annoying. And that is so mean, threatening to teach the nephew to hate Pu.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Same here. I hope there's a lot of sweet scenes between the two. The closest so far was probably when she cleaned his wound. I like these type of pranangs where the two most unlikely people to fall for one another ends up liking each other.

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't like the way they fixed Aum's hair in the first two episodes it doesn't fit him. I liked his hairstyle better when he was Harit in the island. He's still a good actor though, it's like he knows how to say things with his eyes he can really give a mean stare. Not sure about Chippy she does this thing with her nose I find annoying but she's not bad. She sounds like an annoying n'ek though like she suspects him without explanation when she doesn't want him to suspect her brother without explanation she sounds unfair.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Yes...Noi & Johnny's r scene was at the beach LOL! The old version of Mon Ruk Asoon was in the gazebo on a table in the pouring rain.
Dude... Johnny's version of Mon Ruk Arsoon with Noi was waaaayyyy better ;) LOL but yes, that pouring rain. BTW-- wasn't there a servant on a table nearby? LOL could've sworn she was walking away and Johnny was talking to the servant.

countdown, episode in the morning!! :( I have a 3 hour meeting, I'll have to catch the lakorn on my lunch time.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one who notices Aum's hair changing all the time? I can't be the only one.
LOL hair fetish? JK my favorite do from him was Dao Kaew Duen and Maya Tawan. Thara Himalaya was toooo short :)

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Same here. I hope there's a lot of sweet scenes between the two. The closest so far was probably when she cleaned his wound. I like these type of pranangs where the two most unlikely people to fall for one another ends up liking each other.
I need me some sweet scenes... he looks like a guy that needs affection :) and someone with patience to show him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dude... Johnny's version of Mon Ruk Arsoon with Noi was waaaayyyy better ;) LOL but yes, that pouring rain. BTW-- wasn't there a servant on a table nearby? LOL could've sworn she was walking away and Johnny was talking to the servant.

countdown, episode in the morning!! :( I have a 3 hour meeting, I'll have to catch the lakorn on my lunch time.
Hahaha! I don't remember that. I do remember after the deed, while she was running away, there was a guy laying outside. So he wasn't so nearby. Forgot what he said to her, but she turned around & went back to his house. His character was so crazy & there weren't any sweet scenes at all! Maybe 1 plus the ending hahaha!!! But I liked the few times he did soften up & would look at her with caring eyes.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
But Aum is soooooo fit in here. I know he's always been fit & good looking, but DAMN!!! Look at his guns! He makes his clothes look good.