[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone tell me why Pu tied Kate down outside please? I was so confused because earlier they were civil and stuff but now.....

cecilia

Staff member
Can anyone tell me why Pu tied Kate down outside please? I was so confused because earlier they were civil and stuff but now.....
Khomkai accused Kate of being a Wisu spy. She said Wisu sent Aom (forgot her name) to talk to her father about Surian's dad and that Kate is working with them on this by going into his room (to look for info). Surian wants to know why she went into his room. She explains that she went in there to get the robot toy for n'Pich since n'Pich toy has been broken and he has crying for one so she remembered that he has one so she went in to get it. Surian refused to accept this answer because everyone says that she's act suspicious with having N'Pich asking the head maid to make fried chicken and that none heard n'Pich cried that day even when he went to the kitchen to ask for the friend chicken. They said if she wants to go in to get the toy why didn't she tell them the truth first why act suspicious like this. Kate said if she were to ask them nicely then no one will let her go get it even their boss, Surian. Surian got more upset and told everyone to leave the two be because he want to talk to Kate alone. He asked her to tell him the truth but she says she already did. He told her he has camera set up in his room in case some cat wants to go in to look around. He drags her into his room and show her the camera shot. She made an excuse that she didn't know where the toy was located at so she went to look at his bathroom. He asked why did she stop in front of the monitor and she said she's checking to see if he has any other cameras set up in the bathroom in case she can take it off. He said she's making him not trust her and she said it is up to him to decide. He asked her does she know what will happen to those who lies to him and she said if he's going to kill her like he killed his sister then so be it. She will never trust someone who killed his sister and added that if he is going choke her then go ahead. He doesn't trust her and she doesn't trust him as well. If he wants to torture her then go ahead but be careful if n'Pich saw this he will not love him. He told her not to use his nephew as a threat because if he is to torture her he has other ways. He told her to be careful and leave.

Sometime later he asked her to come out to hammer three poles on the ground. She questioned him what for but he told her to just do it. She did as she was told then ask to leave to go to sleep. He told her she can but she has to sleep there. He grabbed her and tie her down as a punishment. She asked him why and he says she told him that he can punish her in anyway that he wants so this is her punishment.

*Kate tied down*

K: I told you to let me go, Surian. You're a psycho!
S: I told you already that if I'm going to punish you then I'll find a way. Don't even think of using n'Pich to threaten me because he should be asleep by now and I would never let him come out to see what I'm doing to you.
K: Untied me right now!
S: Why did you go in my room?
K: I told you everything already.
S: Did you think I would believe that?
K: You must believe it whether you do or do not. I intent to go in to your room to see the hidden camera to see if you have any put in my room. Let go!
S: If you're not telling me the truth ... I'm going to tied you up here all night (til morning) and let you out in the sun until dark. You should know how hot the sun is here.
K: You psycho! You're (not sure what this term means). Let go of me!
S: Will you tell me or not?
K: I told you everything already! Let me go! Let go!

K: Do you want me to answer that I went into your room trying to help Khun Wisu investigate about your father, correct? Is this what you want to hear? Let me tell you that even if he didn't ask me to investigate about your dad I would still do it to find an answer. He must pay for what he've done.
S: My father didn't kill Wisu's dad.
K: But your father kidnapped his woman to rape! That woman, her name is Sopa. She's khun Wit (Wisu's dad) lover (gf). To beat a competitor, your father has to use someone's else woman. He has no skill to make other woman loves him so he has to use force (strength). Aren't you ashamed of having a father like him? Or maybe you didn't feel anything because you and your father are no different (from each other).
S: You know nothing about my father. You can't judge how my father is.
K: You don't even know anything about my brother (p'Not). Yet, you accused him of being a murder then why can't I accuse your dad of being a murder.
S: Tantawan!
K: Someone like you will never receive any sincere love from anyone. The one you love will be fearful of you and leave you alone until you die.
S: If you don't shut up ... I will.
K: I'm not scare of you! You can kill me or tied me up all day/night, go ahead. What you've done shown how disgusted/rude you are to other. Everyone at this ranch will know that you're a devil.
S: Yes, I'm a devil. Don't you dare wish that I'll sympathize you. Sleep tight (well). Goodnight!

He's so mean!

Last edited:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
This lakorn drive me crazy.Haha...Aum so mean and definetely Harit is back LOL...
But really i miss this type of lakorn where i love the praek and of course chippy,she's growing in me.She'll definetely lucky to pair with Aum and she sure will improved with time.Can't wait to watch her lakorn with Great.
So far I'm just annoyed with second and third pranang.Third is okay because they don't steal my Aum and Chippy scene time sooo much LOL.At first, Aom and Peach really make this lakorn funny but then they keep bickering and just uh..
Can't wait to see when they're falling in love. Can't wait already.Please...this is the time..
Okay..I'll make one mv for this lakorn which I think this song for sure suit Aum's character.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Khomkai accused Kate of being a Wisu spy. She said Wisu sent Aom (forgot her name) to talk to her father about Surian's dad and that Kate is working with them on this by going into his room (to look for info). Surian wants to know why she went into his room. She explains that she went in there to get the robot toy for n'Pich since n'Pich toy has been broken and he has crying for one so she remembered that he has one so she went in to get it. Surian refused to accept this answer because everyone says that she's act suspicious with having N'Pich asking the head maid to make fried chicken and that none heard n'Pich cried that day even when he went to the kitchen to ask for the friend chicken. They said if she wants to go in to get the toy why didn't she tell them the truth first why act suspicious like this. Kate said if she were to ask them nicely then no one will let her go get it even their boss, Surian. Surian got more upset and told everyone to leave the two be because he want to talk to Kate alone. He asked her to tell him the truth but she says she already did. He told her he has camera set up in his room in case some cat wants to go in to look around. He drags her into his room and show her the camera shot. She made an excuse that she didn't know where the toy was located at so she went to look at his bathroom. He asked why did she stop in front of the monitor and she said she's checking to see if he has any other cameras set up in the bathroom in case she can take it off. He said she's making him not trust her and she said it is up to him to decide. He asked her does she know what will happen to those who lies to him and she said if he's going to kill her like he killed his sister then so be it. She will never trust someone who killed his sister and added that if he is going choke her then go ahead. He doesn't trust her and she doesn't trust him as well. If he wants to torture her then go ahead but be careful if n'Pich saw this he will not love him. He told her not to use his nephew as a threat because if he is to torture her he has other ways. He told her to be careful and leave.

Sometime later he asked her to come out to hammer three poles on the ground. She questioned him what for but he told her to just do it. She did as she was told then ask to leave to go to sleep. He told her she can but she has to sleep there. He grabbed her and tie her down as a punishment. She asked him why and he says she told him that he can punish her in anyway that he wants so this is her punishment.

*Kate tied down*

K: I told you to let me go, Surian. You're a psycho!
S: I told you already that if I'm going to punish you then I'll find a way. Don't even think of using n'Pich to threaten me because he should be asleep by now and I would never let him come out to see what I'm doing to you.
K: Untied me right now!
S: Why did you go in my room?
K: I told you everything already.
S: Did you think I would believe that?
K: You must believe it whether you do or do not. I intent to go in to your room to see the hidden camera to see if you have any put in my room. Let go!
S: If you're not telling me the truth ... I'm going to tied you up here all night (til morning) and let you out in the sun until dark. You should know how hot the sun is here.
K: You psycho! You're (not sure what this term means). Let go of me!
S: Will you tell me or not?
K: I told you everything already! Let me go! Let go!

K: Do you want me to answer that I went into your room trying to help Khun Wisu investigate about your father, correct? Is this what you want to hear? Let me tell you that even if he didn't ask me to investigate about your dad I would still do it to find an answer. He must pay for what he've done.
S: My father didn't kill Wisu's dad.
K: But your father kidnapped his woman to rape! That woman, her name is Sopa. She's khun Wit (Wisu's dad) lover (gf). To beat a competitor, your father has to use someone's else woman. He has no skill to make other woman loves him so he has to use force (strength). Aren't you ashamed of having a father like him? Or maybe you didn't feel anything because you and your father are no different (from each other).
S: You know nothing about my father. You can't judge how my father is.
K: You don't even know anything about my brother (p'Not). Yet, you accused him of being a murder then why can't I accuse your dad of being a murder.
S: Tantawan!
K: Someone like you will never receive any sincere love from anyone. The one you love will be fearful of you and leave you alone until you die.
S: If you don't shut up ... I will.
K: I'm not scare of you! You can kill me or tied me up all day/night, go ahead. What you've done shown how disgusted/rude you are to other. Everyone at this ranch will know that you're a devil.
S: Yes, I'm a devil. Don't you dare wish that I'll sympathize you. Sleep tight (well). Goodnight!

He's so mean!
Thanks girl you know how to come in clutch but omg that Khomkai girl is so annoying like back tf up pls and thx. Good god woman can't you just leave our two mains alone. And to think I was gonna get some joop-joop from our mains. Guess not

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I actually really enjoy all the other couples too. Of course it's not a lakorn if it doesn't have all the couple's, the bickering which it Aom and Peach, the sweet which is Diew and Pitta, and the drama/raeng, Aum and Chippy. They really add up and complete the lakorn in my opinion. :)

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! This episode so far is the best! We see our two main leads finally bonding(pls tell me they were bonding bc I don't speak Thai) in the woods and Kate finally understanding what he had gone through. And when she makes him wear the animal hat, PRICELESS.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, a new lakorn that brings me back to lakorn world. Been a few months not watching any lakorn since nothing attracts me.

Aum is one hot dude, really like him in these aggressive, meanie role.
Loving epi 7, both Kate n Suriyen starts to soften towards each other. The word "Jao Po Mi Pu" keeps running in my head:p And i found my self smiling while thinking of these cute scenes.

I only have one complain, too much of second leads:mad:. I was OK at first since Kate n Suriyen are always at each other's throat. But now that they are nice towards each other, I need more screen time for them and less for the second leads. I'm even OK with the 3rd couple, they seem more interesting then the 2nd couple.

Will be a torture waiting for Epi 8, guess I will just hop over to Naree Rissaya for the meantime.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm enjoying Naree rissaya more. I get annoy by raeng tawan with side characters with storyline too now fighting to win the child's love, killing of Suri

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm enjoying Naree rissaya more. I get annoy by raeng tawan with side characters with storyline too now fighting to win the child's love, killing of Suri
It's funny though because Raeng Tawan and Naree Rissaya are produced by the same production company.

Last edited:

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh when Kate took Pu's hand!!!! And then when Pu tucked the trio in for bed!!! I loved it soooooooo much! We finally see our pranangs warming up to each other instead of going at each other's throats! Uhhhhh I hate how Visut is trying to take Kate away from Pu! Like sir stay in your lane pls and thx. Pen was so adorable in this episode!

cecilia

Staff member
Korean bipolar p'ek lol -- Thai p'ek sure are bipolar in everything and anything related to their love interests lol

Anyway, the lakorn is getting boring ... it has become a child theme lakorn now lol I'm shifting my 'main' focus to Naree Rissaya :)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Anyway, the lakorn is getting boring ... it has become a child theme lakorn now lol I'm shifting my 'main' focus to Naree Rissaya :)
Me too!! Gonna focus more on Naree Rissaya but today episode was ok compare to previous. At least pranang are warming up towards each other. And the possessiveness of p'ek n tiny little jealousy, I'm satisfied :cheer:

I'm giving the stalker award to Pu, he just can't stop himself for spying on Kate! Cute in drama world.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I found no issues watching both lakorns, so not sure what's going on here. And I'm not giving up on Aum ever lol.~ His acting for years proves the fact that his lakorns are going to be Pro... like always. (Just my opinion).:)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I agree! Do not give up! The best part comes later in the lakorns
Nah...not gonna give up for sure. Love Aum and he's too hot to give up:coleman:. Just focus more on Naree Rissaya more due to the storyline. For RaengTawan, I only focus on Pu n Kate, the other 2 couples I FF all way through.

See you girls tmr for more discussion!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
This. Episode. Rocks!!!! From the part when Pu helped her drink, brush her teeth and then the amusement park!! It was so heartbreaking seeing Pu looking everywhere for N'Phit. It shows that he really really cares. And then his little moments with Kate are just to die for!! I can't wait for future scenes w these two!