[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what Pu said to Kate in the previews for the next episode?? His last word was I believe "because...." And then it cut to the next thing!! What was he saying as he was leaning towards Kate??

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Does anyone know what Pu said to Kate in the previews for the next episode?? His last word was I believe "because...." And then it cut to the next thing!! What was he saying as he was leaning towards Kate??
Pu said "From now on N'Phit won't have an aunt Kate anymore because...." I think Pu said that Kate won't be aunt Kate but instead "mom" Kate. I think he's implying that because his sister put him as the person to take care of N'Phit when she dies, Pu kind of became the dad. I guess he's hinting to her that he likes her and they're going to be N'Phit's new parents.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Pu said "From now on N'Phit won't have an aunt Kate anymore because...." I think Pu said that Kate won't be aunt Kate but instead "mom" Kate. I think he's implying that because his sister put him as the person to take care of N'Phit when she dies, Pu kind of became the dad. I guess he's hinting to her that he likes her and they're going to be N'Phit's new parents.
Thanks! Ugh I've been trying to figure out what he said. Oooooooooooo this is so good!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
That second lead guy is only using Aom? I also FF all their scenes so I have no idea what's going on in their story but because they have so many scenes, I do end up watching a few seconds them together. I thought they liked each other. Aom at least seemed interested. Guess I was wrong.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I like the old maid's reaction. Her face expression when Pu came out of Kate's room. And when Pu say thanks to her when she got them drinks.

And Kate was right. Pu is same like Peat, needs attention too. (It's when Pu was playing with the toy car and use it to get Kate's attention while she was in a conversation with the second couple.)

BDotTee

sarNie Egg
When does this usually get uploaded? I watch it on YouTube and it feels like it takes foreverrrr!! I am so loving this series. Almost all of Aum's scenes, I wanted to cry with him. The soundtrack match his story and he's such a good actor.

mayag

sarNie Adult
When does this usually get uploaded? I watch it on YouTube and it feels like it takes foreverrrr!! I am so loving this series. Almost all of Aum's scenes, I wanted to cry with him. The soundtrack match his story and he's such a good actor.
Every Wednesday and Thursday. If you're asking for the exact time, I'm not sure.. :/

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Who else went through today's episode chanting KISS KISS KISS. because I can't be the only one. I feel bad for Pen, but she's doing this to herself. It broke my heart when she cried because she loves him but if you love someone you want to make them happy even if you're not happy. I swear Pu and Kate needs to hook up. I'm dead serious

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes...loving today's episode. Was smiling the whole time during Pu and Kate's scene. The scene on top of the car...sweek mak...:love::love::love:
And jealousy...should have let Pu get Kate back.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally behind on this, but I still wanna tune in. Is anyone subbing this?
Same here. I'm looking for subs but the one subbing it on YT hasn't updated yet. I've read the plot and I want to watch it, the cast looks good too. Chippy and Aom are cuties yet pretty too while Aum is really aggressive. Peach is cute too. I only saw some fanmade MVs and rely on instagram and this lakorn looks interesting.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here. I'm looking for subs but the one subbing it on YT hasn't updated yet. I've read the plot and I want to watch it, the cast looks good too. Chippy and Aom are cuties yet pretty too while Aum is really aggressive. Peach is cute too. I only saw some fanmade MVs and rely on instagram and this lakorn looks interesting.
Oh who is subbing it on Youtube?