❤️]CH3] The Root (Change2561): Cris Horwang / Kao Supassara / Peach Pachara / Louis Scott

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This article mentions Janie as the original choice to play Cris' role.

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, I was looking through Youtube to see if there was anything more about the storyline. Seems like Janie declined the role because she didn't want to be associated with that kinda role. Exact words but translated into English here. So she's either anti-LGBT or the role isn't lead enough for her to play. You know there are villain roles where it IS the main role.

Will have to see how Cris' character plays out to take a better guess at why Janie declined the role.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yea, I was looking through Youtube to see if there was anything more about the storyline. Seems like Janie declined the role because she didn't want to be associated with that kinda role. Exact words but translated into English here. So she's either anti-LGBT or the role isn't lead enough for her to play. You know there are villain roles where it IS the main role.

Will have to see how Cris' character plays out to take a better guess at why Janie declined the role.
I don’t think it’s really the two. Janie is not scared to play villain. She played villain in Plerng Boon. I just think since she’s a family woman now and a whole mom now. She probably decided it’s best to not take on a controversial character. I’m sure she isn’t anti lgbt but honestly, Janie gets a lot of bashing already and she probably doesn’t want that right now. I know she recently filed a police report because her daughter was getting cyber bullied.

sarNie Adult
There's more info on the storyline now. Apparently, it is an e-book from FIFTY DAMN YEARS AGO. There's also a movie called Pidsawat if anyone wants to hook me up with it, so I can tell you what the ending is. I'm leaning towards it being a very anti-lgbt storyline. Cris' character is CHILD GROOMING Kao. Y'all know what CHILD GROOMING is?!!!! So this explains why Janie didn't want to have anything to do with this role.

Didn't really have high hopes for Channel 3 actually doing a lesbian storyline right, but this is on a whole new level of insult. Fcuk Channel 3. Back to GMM I go.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
There's more info on the storyline now. Apparently, it is an e-book from FIFTY DAMN YEARS AGO. There's also a movie called Pidsawat if anyone wants to hook me up with it, so I can tell you what the ending is. I'm leaning towards it being a very anti-lgbt storyline. Cris' character is CHILD GROOMING Kao. Y'all know what CHILD GROOMING is?!!!! So this explains why Janie didn't want to have anything to do with this role.

Didn't really have high hopes for Channel 3 actually doing a lesbian storyline right, but this is on a whole new level of insult. Fcuk Channel 3. Back to GMM I go.
Omg yikes! Yeah, that’s why I was like there’s a reason why it wouldn’t look good for Janie and it makes sense. Child grooming?!? Especially when she has new child. I don’t blame my girl for not being in this!! Yes, I’m a forever loyal Janie fan haha.

Man, I want to see Kao but they should give her other projects as well. Love her and she’s a nek who can play anything but Ch3 should promote her more. And she’s paired up with good peks so far so hope they continue that for her. Otherwise, I would want her to go freelance.

AngelFortez

sarNie Egg
Omg yikes! Yeah, that’s why I was like there’s a reason why it wouldn’t look good for Janie and it makes sense. Child grooming?!? Especially when she has new child. I don’t blame my girl for not being in this!! Yes, I’m a forever loyal Janie fan haha.

Man, I want to see Kao but they should give her other projects as well. Love her and she’s a nek who can play anything but Ch3 should promote her more. And she’s paired up with good peks so far so hope they continue that for her. Otherwise, I would want her to go freelance.
Same. I really want to watch Kao again this year. Hopefully, she'll be part of the Duangjai Tewaprom series. She said in her recent interview that she still has a contract with ch3 for 1-2 yrs more, so I hope she can be paired up with James Ji or Nine if ever she decides to go freelance.

In any case, I love how she has so many endorsements even if ch3 doesn't promote her that much.