❤️]CH3] The Root (Change2561): Cris Horwang / Kao Supassara / Peach Pachara / Louis Scott

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Change2561 is possibly collaborating with Channel 3 for 3 different dramas.

A meeting took place yesterday.

http://instagr.am/p/CBx58ubDx_k/

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Using Google Translate

Finally, another big surprise of "Pee Chod" in which the band has confirmed that he will prepare to stake in the stake to work with Channel 3 for the first time until reaching the pen signing contract for the role of a new drama producer named Maleenont. A little whisper that If you tell the name of the story, but definitely ask for it first.
Original text

สุดท้ายด้วยอีกหนึ่งบิ๊กเซอร์ไพรส์ของ “พี่ฉอด" ที่วงในคอนเฟิร์มแล้วว่าเตรียมลงเสาเข็มปักหลักร่วมงานกับช่อง 3 ครั้งแรก จรดปากกาเซ็นสัญญาบทบาทการเป็นผู้จัดละครน้องใหม่นามสกุลมาลีนนท์ กระซิบให้นิดนึงว่า หากบอกชื่อเรื่อง ฮือฮาแน่นอน แต่ขออุบไว้ก่อน

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I hope it’s not not noon. She’s everywhere I’m tired of seeing her in every lakorn. I hope it’s someone we don’t see often

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Yaya, Kimmy or Mint get the chance to be in one of the dramas. I think it'd be a cool change of pace for them because I think this production is very different from Ch3's typical ones.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumoured to be Janie and Sammie

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t care what anyone says but I am still a Janie fan to this day. I created her forum back when that was a thing lolz. Interesting storyline if her comeback Lakorn is as a lesbian with Sammy. I love Sammy too and if she’s leaving Ch7, good for her. Different storyline but idk if that’s how I wanted Janie to come back to lakorns lol. I mean it’ll definitely receive lots of buzz so it’s smart marketing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t care what anyone says but I am still a Janie fan to this day. I created her forum back when that was a thing lolz. Interesting storyline if her comeback Lakorn is as a lesbian with Sammy. I love Sammy too and if she’s leaving Ch7, good for her. Different storyline but idk if that’s how I wanted Janie to come back to lakorns lol. I mean it’ll definitely receive lots of buzz so it’s smart marketing.
Janie is problematic as hell but she’s one of those people that people can’t help but watch and pay attention to.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie is problematic as hell but she’s one of those people that people can’t help but watch and pay attention to.
Lol, I really liked Janie since I was little like 5-6 years old lol. I think that’s when her lakorn with Andrew came out and my grandma loved Andrew so I remember watching that and following her going forward.

She is VERY problematic haha. Even though she had lots of scandals, she never was hated to the point where she didn’t have a place in the entertainment world anymore. Unlike some other neks who had scandals and pretty much ruin their career. For Janie, it made her more famous and she continued to get great opportunities.

Crazy thing is my two favorite neks about ten years ago were Janie and Aff. They are TOTAL OPPOSITES but they were my favorites. I guess they balanced my liking of both haha. Janie would have some crazy scandals but then Aff would have news about being prim and proper lol.
What? LESBIAN lakorn????
Yes!! I felt the same! I had to reread it to make sure I saw it correct lol.

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Lesbian lakorn? I’m speechless lol thai really is stepping out of their comfort zone aren’t they.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lesbian lakorn? I’m speechless lol thai really is stepping out of their comfort zone aren’t they.
They’ve been stepping outside the box and even though the lakorn itself isn’t good usually, they’re still always pretty entertaining haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
One thing I like about Janie is she knows what she wants and continue to persuade it. She doesn’t give up and look where it leads her. She finally found a young rice husband and have a baby with him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
One thing I like about Janie is she knows what she wants and continue to persuade it. She doesn’t give up and look where it leads her. She finally found a young rice husband and have a baby with him.
Yes, she is very goal driven lol. I respect that about her. She definitely secured the bag now and seems pretty happy. I wish her nothing but the best.